Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 9. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
I follow the news about the crypto currency, forecasts, events, growth, drop on the site "Kryptor". I advise everyone, there is a lot of interesting information
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 08:16:17 AM
There are a lot of news today, today there are even news aggregators that collect news from all over the Internet, it seems to me that these are very wonderful services, you can write a parser on Python.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 04:25:10 AM
I always watch random youtube videos like CNBC so in effect, youtube also suggest random youtube channels focused on tackling crypto and that is where I get my news and information. I checked also their views to make me convince they are reliable.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
I think Twitter is very good, you can know the latest news, and you can look back, it is also very reliable, more reliable than many websites or telegraph groups. The first-hand information often found by oneself is the best, not heard from others.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 03:58:37 AM
Hi

I use an app called "Crypto News". This app collects information from several Crypto pages.
Activity: 79
June 22, 2018, 03:30:59 AM
I have a lot of platform, but I think the best place is twitter, to have a faster knowledge of news in crypto and in the discord application, I use both of these. Telegram is also very useful for news.
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
June 21, 2018, 05:03:57 PM
I like Cointelegraph the most, it gives you a lot of background information, often more than you find on forums as there is often a lot of general info but often not very deep and researched. Often when prices are down and everyone is wondering, I check on that site what's going on and often find the reason.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
I prefer telegram channels and groups. You can always get up-to-date information on news channels.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
June 21, 2018, 04:54:58 PM
There are many sources of information, but I prefer YouTube. Often there is no time to read articles or topics. Therefore, I turn on the video of some expert in the background and listen, while doing other things
Activity: 89
June 21, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
There are many sources that I can seek for my own information. For example, I find the informations here in bitcointalk forums which is really well updated, on telegram, it can also be very helpful for me to analyze a project is good or not, and so on. They are both groups in which I can communicate with each other for experience.
Activity: 112
June 20, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
All the most important and relevant news usually appear on this forum, or in narrow telegrams to groups where one can always be on the alert. News resources are better not to be read, there is a lot of information that is used for market maneuvering.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
June 20, 2018, 02:47:26 AM
There are a few reliable news sources that I can count on throughout the day, all day everyday.

#1 has to be Reddit and all of the sub-categories I joined

#2 would be Coindesk and various other Bitcoin news outlets

#3 is Twitter, which is a wealth of knowledge and information.  

#4  is message boards and blogs about crypto
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 20, 2018, 02:46:34 AM
Most of the news that I got is from this forum, telegram groups, twitter and medium. I follow the legit one and I wouldn't want to follow some random unknown to prevent any false news.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

newsbtc.com and cointelegraph is where I go If I want to know the latest news about crypto . Most of the time I spent my time here but just only to do my task  and I do not look into any news here .
June 20, 2018, 02:40:01 AM
News;
  twitter, telegram, coinmarketcal.com. Actually it is very efficient. I am searching for more coins and receiving information like this. research is very important to be successful in the crypto world.
Activity: 42
June 20, 2018, 02:19:15 AM
All of the news on bitcoin I learn from this forum and from youtube. Signed on some interesting videobloggers
Activity: 120
June 20, 2018, 02:02:39 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

good examples are: coin telegraph, smartereum, CCN, and of course, reddit. I would advise you to continuously read on reddit because it has so many critical people that independently able to speak for themselves (no conflict of interests involved)
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 01:52:03 AM
I usually get messages from this BBS because there are a lot of people with good knowledge who are always trying to share their experiences. I also use it to find some media news, because many experts publish their research and statistics on this website.
Activity: 105
June 19, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

there are a lot different things, i think that i can take news from some internet newspapers or frineds, or evenr adio, and you?
June 19, 2018, 05:00:49 PM
I just get some crypto news from social media. Beside that I didn't offten to read it. Just few news which I think it's interesting. And If I have something question about Crypto, I can ask directly to google.
Pages:
Jump to: