Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 10. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 19, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
Actually I read all news about cryptocurrencies on facebook or twitter. I am also in some telegram groups. I just also followed cointelegraph and check the currents updates as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:55:00 PM
I read this forum, I often visit the site icodrops and watch their broadcasts on youtube, and also read the news about the cryptocurrency in social networks.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:21:04 PM
I usually find my news in ETH News, read the telegram chats and search in google. I mean there are many options in getting news.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 08:13:48 AM
I have a lot of platform, but I think the best place is twitter, to have a faster knowledge of news in crypto and in the discord application, I use both of these. Telegram is also very useful for news.
Activity: 158
June 18, 2018, 05:53:00 AM
I have a lot of platform, but I think the best place is twitter, to have a faster knowledge of news in crypto and in the discord application, I use both of these. Telegram is also very useful for news.
Activity: 133
June 18, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
I knows the news about cryptocurrency through social media sites like that "facebook, twitter raddit and youtube etc". Most of information can be know with joining the cointelegraph through social media group. I usually find the news on bitcointalk forum which regularly updated.
Activity: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:56:56 AM
usually I find information on altcoin, the news is important and very useful, altcoin is useful for all people who do not know about bitcoin
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
June 18, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
My source of getting new fresh information is the telegram groups, there I get a fresh information about particular projects, about overall market condition, about worldwide news, and all the other crypto related stuff I need.
Activity: 105
June 18, 2018, 04:48:09 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
The BTT forum is already the place with the largest amount of information about crypto. In fact, as long as you carefully read the topics here, you will find that in many topics have actually recommended various websites. Some of these websites are about ICO. Some are about bounty, others are mining and technical exchanges. Here you can find everything you need.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
June 18, 2018, 04:43:01 AM
type in google news agregator and you will see a lot of sites. agregators are the best i think, because they contain more info from different sources
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 04:41:33 AM
the number of users of crypto currencies is increasing day by day and many places are used in the world. you can always have information thanks to the television newspaper internet and social media.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 18, 2018, 04:40:39 AM
There are several websites related to cryptocurrency like the cointelegraph and cryptohuntbusiness. Updates on crypto related news are put there as often as they appear. Anyway, i get to read a lot about cryptocurrency and the Blockchain here on Bitcointalk at the Bitcoin discussion childboard, press.
Activity: 45
June 18, 2018, 04:37:18 AM
reddit and youtube mostly.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 04:30:41 AM
All the news you will ever need as regard cryptocurrency is domicile on the individual thread of coin you are invested in on this forum.  In addition to getting your information here,  you can visit popular online cryptocurrency magazine and blogs!
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
June 18, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

The first news published in the official twitter account of company and  in announcement telegram channel. Also in the other social resources like reddit, facebook, medium, etc.
Activity: 69
June 18, 2018, 04:09:30 AM
I follow Twitter, telegram, coinmarketcal sites. Twitter, coin or token owners give instant news.
I find gossip and news in the telegram.
When I follow regularly, I get good results.
Activity: 277
Merit: 101
June 16, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
Find the names on social media twitter, facebook, medium and at most on the telegram. You can also join more on https://steemit.com/
Activity: 23
June 16, 2018, 11:29:47 AM
There's an app/website called cronycle where you input different new sources or key words and it feeds you all the related articles as and when they come out in the one place. I find it makes it really easy to keep on top of crypto news and things that aren't mainstream.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 11:10:52 PM
Try steemit, a lot of information informative posts there, i also read coin telegraph.com. there are lots of sites out there that will enrich you with information, some legit some not so much. just google and chose what you wanna read.
Activity: 294
June 15, 2018, 10:57:24 AM
I get almost all the information from Telegrama, there are a lot of interesting and useful channels, which will help to learn some coin from scratch, well, Google, too, has not been canceled.
Pages:
Jump to: