Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 12. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 18, 2015, 03:31:56 PM
I have a feeling that bitcoin will be very popular and people will use bitcoin for almost any transaction from everyday use to internationally payments.

Hey already people have started using Bitcoin for making international payments and in next ten years I think all the organizations will start paying out their employees salary in Bitcoin itself if it sustains for ten years
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2015, 03:16:49 PM
I have a feeling that bitcoin will be very popular and people will use bitcoin for almost any transaction from everyday use to internationally payments.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
October 30, 2015, 03:33:04 AM
What do you think matters most ?

Where the price of bitcoin will be in 10 years ?
What the market capitalisation will be ?
What will be the volume and number of transactions done with bitcoins ?

The person who's bought some bitcoins it is of course most important that its price goes up, but if you consider what's good for the wide adpotion of bitcoin, wouldn't it be better for the price to remain relatively stable, but for the number of transactions to increase instead ?

Yes, price of bitcoin is not that much important when we consider the wide adoption of bitcoin. But the fact is only the higher priced bitcoin only will get more attractions and more adoptions. This is due to the fact, bitcoin is a new concept and people will fear for new things for their money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 30, 2015, 02:53:32 AM
Skyrocket again?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2015, 02:48:05 PM
Predictions are very hard, especially about the future Smiley

the only thing we can do is make a rough guess. some people will be right and some wrong. i only focus on what i think the price will do and not what others say.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
October 27, 2015, 02:40:47 PM
What do you think matters most ?

Where the price of bitcoin will be in 10 years ?
What the market capitalisation will be ?
What will be the volume and number of transactions done with bitcoins ?

The person who's bought some bitcoins it is of course most important that its price goes up, but if you consider what's good for the wide adpotion of bitcoin, wouldn't it be better for the price to remain relatively stable, but for the number of transactions to increase instead ?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
October 27, 2015, 12:57:12 PM

It's already hard to predict the future of course but we can expect shiny future for Bitcoin, based on its current success till now at least..as we can easily notice it's growing up daily and i think the prices will be stable in the near future

May be prices would be stable above $300 levels. we need to agree that the raising prices also an unstable price. I too feel hard on predicting bitcoin's future after 10 years. I need to agree that there would be a shiny future for bitcoin in ten years for sure.
Activity: 742
October 26, 2015, 07:18:49 PM

It's already hard to predict the future of course but we can expect shiny future for Bitcoin, based on its current success till now at least..as we can easily notice it's growing up daily and i think the prices will be stable in the near future
Activity: 323
October 26, 2015, 06:38:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
October 26, 2015, 06:33:28 PM
10 years is long time, either we will see bitcoin being used same way we use fiat now or it may completely disappear it, all depends on how investors and users take this but for next 1 year bitcoin will have bright future like it had in 2013

I'm thinking the same thing as you. With the block halving, it has many chances to be a good year ! I'd love that the Bitcoin price go back to 1000$ ! That would be so awesome  Smiley !
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 26, 2015, 03:05:19 PM
10 years is too much time. We can't predict how computers will evolve during that time. Bitcoin can change so dramatically it either will evolve or be replaced by something different.
I personally would like to think that bitcoin will be leading cryptocurrency in 10 years and we will be using it the same way we are using FIAT now.

Computing is a sideline. It's education, desire and compelling use cases that'll drive things. The greatest tech on the planet won't go anywhere unless people decide it can enhance their lives. That's the real grind that lies ahead.
Activity: 772
October 26, 2015, 02:59:11 PM
10 years is long time, either we will see bitcoin being used same way we use fiat now or it may completely disappear it, all depends on how investors and users take this but for next 1 year bitcoin will have bright future like it had in 2013
legendary
Activity: 1862
October 26, 2015, 02:54:10 PM
10 years is too much time. We can't predict how computers will evolve during that time. Bitcoin can change so dramatically it either will evolve or be replaced by something different.
I personally would like to think that bitcoin will be leading cryptocurrency in 10 years and we will be using it the same way we are using FIAT now.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 26, 2015, 02:17:10 PM
Didn't satoshi himself say something along the lines of that bitcoin would either be mass adopted or bust within ten years?

He gave it twenty years. That's a more sensible time frame. I think we'll have a pretty strong idea which way it's headed long before then.

He gave it twenty years before it collapse ? Consireding that we're already at the 6th year and soon at the 7th, this is not a good info Sad... I hope he was wrong !

No he said it will be either a big sucess or bust but that was just his speculation and his is as good as anybody elses as nobody is a fortune teller. Personally I have no idea where it'll be in one or two years never mind ten or 20 but that's part of the fun.
legendary
Activity: 1120
October 26, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
Didn't satoshi himself say something along the lines of that bitcoin would either be mass adopted or bust within ten years?

He gave it twenty years. That's a more sensible time frame. I think we'll have a pretty strong idea which way it's headed long before then.

He gave it twenty years before it collapse ? Consireding that we're already at the 6th year and soon at the 7th, this is not a good info Sad... I hope he was wrong !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2015, 01:46:48 PM
every country will accept it and you will be able to buy things in shops with it

In some countries. In others, you'll get 4 years in prison Undecided

aphku? Jeez at least mix up your posts to hide your other identity.

To what end? I realize that this sort of petty intrigue is commonplace on bitcointalk, with accounts bought and sold & inept crooks arguing about which of them is the bigger crook, but let me assure you, I'm not a part of all that Smiley
Activity: 588
October 26, 2015, 12:25:14 PM
every country will accept it and you will be able to buy things in shops with it

aphku? Jeez at least mix up your posts to hide your other identity.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 26, 2015, 12:08:43 PM

Activity: 406
October 26, 2015, 11:54:53 AM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
October 26, 2015, 10:42:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: