Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 8. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 18, 2016, 01:03:38 PM
In 10 years, most probably bitcoin would be in its almost perfect form, with fast transaction and maintaining its anonymity and decentralization...that would attract more and more investors to adopt it..

I believe that the devs are putting their strength to fix all know issue about bitcoin and if they can do that then no doubt that bitcoin will be perfect and will be used all around the world,lets just hope that the government wont do drastic measure about it.
Yes there are a large number of investors and supporter to bitcoin even in this early stages, so after 10 years it will have a huge community to love it and support it. And the developers will have solved all the relating issues to it.

Yeah we will be having more people using bitcoin and it will become more powerful and popular currency in future and we will be able to spend our bitcoin directly for making purchases.
thats true i believe that bitcoin will surely be more worth in the future and it will allow me to make a lot of money, i really want to go full time on bitcoin

besides that i believe that it will be a national currency that will surely impact the financial system we have right now and it will make it different
Activity: 672
March 18, 2016, 11:54:02 AM
In 10 years, most probably bitcoin would be in its almost perfect form, with fast transaction and maintaining its anonymity and decentralization...that would attract more and more investors to adopt it..

I believe that the devs are putting their strength to fix all know issue about bitcoin and if they can do that then no doubt that bitcoin will be perfect and will be used all around the world,lets just hope that the government wont do drastic measure about it.
Yes there are a large number of investors and supporter to bitcoin even in this early stages, so after 10 years it will have a huge community to love it and support it. And the developers will have solved all the relating issues to it.

Yeah we will be having more people using bitcoin and it will become more powerful and popular currency in future and we will be able to spend our bitcoin directly for making purchases.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
March 18, 2016, 10:08:53 AM

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
March 18, 2016, 03:44:15 AM
If bitcoin remains alive after 10 years with all its current developers debates and conflicts. I believe it would be widespread and has more users around the world. I can not predict the price because maybe people will realize that fiat is worthless and will try another methods as currencies.

Bitcoin will be alive for many years as we would find more users accepting bitcoin as a currency and we will find many shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
there is nothing certain, and less when it comes to cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin included. Therefore making such a solid statement for the situation ten years from here seems like reading from a crystal ball.
let's wait and see.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 18, 2016, 03:20:35 AM
Yes, it will happen within coming 10 years and it will be a known and established currency with stable value at that time, and everyone will prefer it to adopt as a currency to use for any purpose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 18, 2016, 01:49:06 AM
Honestly, I don't think that some countries would like the idea of bitcoin... They'll ban it in my opinion due to the danger of terrorism funds transfer anonymously as soon as they come to know more about bitcoin.

Even in normal banks terrorist can transfer funds anonymously, i doubt they can ban the use of bitcoin even its daily transaction.
That would mean that they will have to create some sort of web shield just to cut of bitcoin transaction.
legendary
Activity: 980
March 18, 2016, 12:56:20 AM
in the next 10 years i want to see bitcoin will more popular than now and many stores, restaurants and shopping centre adopt bitcoin as the payment and also i hope in that year bitcoin will be number 1 of digital currency on the world and the prices will stable above $5000
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 18, 2016, 12:50:34 AM
Honestly, I don't think that some countries would like the idea of bitcoin... They'll ban it in my opinion due to the danger of terrorism funds transfer anonymously as soon as they come to know more about bitcoin.

In some countries yes, and probably bitcoin would remain in online transactions, even if some countries ban them.. there would still be new users of it just like this days...
Most countries likely will not ban Bitcoin unless it becomes a giant entity threatening to disrupt the status quo like it did when it broke $1,000. That got Bitcoin onto most people's radar.

If it never reaches big numbers again, expect it to never really show up on any country's radar.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 18, 2016, 12:22:17 AM

In some countries yes, and probably bitcoin would remain in online transactions, even if some countries ban them.. there would still be new users of it just like this days...
Activity: 938
March 17, 2016, 05:55:00 PM
I see it ran by a bank, What do you think?

bitcoin bank, hmmh, i don't think that there would be any use from bitcoin bank

i think that bitcoin will be everywhere, in stores of course, would be nice to go to grocery store and pay with bitcoins instead of money, like alternative money

Banks will eventually develop and launch their own 'bitcoin'. They have invested lots of resources already in the blockchain technology.
It's just waiting now when they come with something new.

Eventually making their own bitcoin won't be successful. The new coin getting created will not be a decentralized one. It would be controlled by the banking corporates. This will grow to a standard value.
Yes after 10 years there will be a time when the bankers and government will have involved in bitcoin and they may have done a lot of modifications in there or may have developed its own controlled bitcoin.
Yes I don’t think that any other coin or bitcoin will come and establish instead of bitcoin, the bankers will adopt bitcoin and will develop advance technology for it to manage all the issues/affairs relating to it.

Do your really think that banks will start adopting bitcoin technology in their system, as if bitcoin is threat for them at a moment then in future also banks would be scared of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
March 17, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

i think that bitcoin will be everywhere, in stores of course, would be nice to go to grocery store and pay with bitcoins instead of money, like alternative money

Banks will eventually develop and launch their own 'bitcoin'. They have invested lots of resources already in the blockchain technology.

Eventually making their own bitcoin won't be successful. The new coin getting created will not be a decentralized one. It would be controlled by the banking corporates. This will grow to a standard value.
Yes after 10 years there will be a time when the bankers and government will have involved in bitcoin and they may have done a lot of modifications in there or may have developed its own controlled bitcoin.
Yes I don’t think that any other coin or bitcoin will come and establish instead of bitcoin, the bankers will adopt bitcoin and will develop advance technology for it to manage all the issues/affairs relating to it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
March 17, 2016, 03:10:18 PM
Activity: 672
March 17, 2016, 03:07:24 PM
If bitcoin remains alive after 10 years with all its current developers debates and conflicts. I believe it would be widespread and has more users around the world. I can not predict the price because maybe people will realize that fiat is worthless and will try another methods as currencies.

Bitcoin will be alive for many years as we would find more users accepting bitcoin as a currency and we will find many shops that will start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
March 17, 2016, 02:56:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 17, 2016, 02:50:58 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 17, 2016, 01:36:04 PM
In 10 years there can happen a lot in my opinion, the thing that is gonna happen in my prediction is that the price is gonna get stable on a high number.
Also the fact is get used more globally over the world and a lot of local stores are using it.

We need user adoption to a extreme level if we want to see a stable price, price stability will only there if the market cap is huge, or else it will continue to fluctuate in future too.

in 10 years this is going to happen, bitcoin is too good not to become popular. and it is already happening, slowly but it is happening nonetheless.

the real price rise happens only when the real adoption happens, and by 5 to 10 years this will definitely happen

Bitcoin will really be popular in the next 10 years to come,even the media has been talking about bitcoin good or bad its still a publicity and people are now aware of bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 17, 2016, 01:03:33 PM
In 10 years there can happen a lot in my opinion, the thing that is gonna happen in my prediction is that the price is gonna get stable on a high number.
Also the fact is get used more globally over the world and a lot of local stores are using it.

We need user adoption to a extreme level if we want to see a stable price, price stability will only there if the market cap is huge, or else it will continue to fluctuate in future too.

in 10 years this is going to happen, bitcoin is too good not to become popular. and it is already happening, slowly but it is happening nonetheless.

the real price rise happens only when the real adoption happens, and by 5 to 10 years this will definitely happen
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 17, 2016, 11:39:46 AM

Activity: 714
March 17, 2016, 11:30:01 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
March 17, 2016, 08:18:06 AM
Of course in my wallets. I think. Its hard to say. Because to predict a currency is very hard or even impossible and that is the problem.
I hope that more people will use Bitcoin of course in the future, and the most important that the value will be more worth.
Pages:
Jump to: