Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 10. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
November 12, 2018, 04:50:38 PM
Well it depends on the token, if it's a token i am looking forward to hold for a long time, I will hold it in my eth wallet but if it's the one i am looking forward to trade when the price increases then i keep them on the exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
Well, I shared all of their tokens , and store the part on the stock exchange other coins are kept on 2 different wallets , and so far everything is safe and I think the best time to pay for Commission than to keep everything in one wallet
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
If you know adequate sites with a good interface - advise. All I saw was some kind of homegrown enterprise. Nothing else.
Activity: 644
November 12, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
I only stored my tokens in my Mew wallet and I've been using Mew wallet for 11 months now. And i would say it's the safest erc20 wallet out there. Bookmarks the Mew site and don't access your wallet using private key. Because most of the wallet have been hacked are using their private keys to access Mew.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 03:54:32 PM
I advise you to store tokens on a hardware wallet or to have a paper one. Hardware wallet costs money and has limitations in the choice of cryptocurrency, but is the most reliable solution. A paper wallet is safe if you store it in a safe place, but there is a risk of losing it.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
November 12, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
The best way i keep my assets safe is by storing assets on myetherwallet
 After creating the wallet , due to insecurities with mew I rather import my wallet i to imtoken app, from there i move tokens from wallet to wallet flawlessly.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 03:50:57 PM
The most important advice to give anyone is to use your own wallet. Do not store your tokens on any exchange. You don't have the private keys there. The exchange might go offline and all your tokens are lost. You are the only one who should have access to your tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
November 12, 2018, 03:49:32 PM
When i am trading, i usually keep tokens on exchange, but don't leave them idle on exchanges, as it wouldn't be safe. So, always withdraw tokens to your wallet when you are not active in trading.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
Depending on the type of projects. My longterm holdings are stored on a secure wallet. I keep short term tokens on different exchanges and will sell them
usually when the price goes up.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
To be honest, I actually store my tokens in online wallet especially that can hold eth. And that is myetherwallet. I created my account there last 2 years ago. When I first started joining signature campaign. Its easy to create an account there. And really secure because of the private keys that is not recognizable by anyone unless they have the copy of these info.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
November 12, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

If the amount is small it is best to store on exchanges.
If the amount is small the transfer from wallet to exchange is not profitable. Sometimes it happens that the Commission is much higher than the transfer amount itself.
I work with exchanges: Yobit and Binance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
November 12, 2018, 10:06:36 AM
Sometimes i buy coins from the exchanger, sometimes i use common exchanges and also i buy them in the real life(it is dangerous though)
Activity: 29
November 12, 2018, 09:58:51 AM
Why everyone don't use ledger nanoS ? It's really the best cold wallet that could make sure that your coins are all safe.
copper member
Activity: 206
November 12, 2018, 09:29:30 AM
Use a personal wallet to store your coins or tokens. Do not use an exchange, hackers eyes are on exchanges, they keep trying to bypass security and do away with funds. I recommend a hardware wallet like Ledger Nano S, Trezor etc. When using wallets like Imtoken, blockchain wallet etc (software wallets in general), please back up your private keys or mnemonic phrase  on a hardcopy, do not use email or other men's online to back up.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 12, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
I am storing my tokens at my MYETHERWALLET, it is much secured there.
Though i am using some wallets also. not all coins are ERC-20 token.
I also have some of my holdings at neo wallet and xem.
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 12, 2018, 09:23:22 AM
I always store my token to my Ethereum wallet and proved to be very safe and never have problem. I only transfer to exchange wallet when I want to trade.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 12, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
Some of my tokens are on various exchanges but most of them are offline and are on cold-storage. It's too risky to expose your private keys online. I don't feel safe without cold storage.
You must understand that cold wallets are only a psychological defense. in the same way, when you send your money from a cold wallet to the exchange, you are risking that your wallet can be hacked
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
November 12, 2018, 07:56:40 AM
On different exchanges and MEW wallets. If you are careful enough with your tokens and your private information the risks of being scammed or hacked are close to zero. Never provide your information to anyone!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
November 12, 2018, 05:51:34 AM
Some of my tokens are on various exchanges but most of them are offline and are on cold-storage. It's too risky to expose your private keys online. I don't feel safe without cold storage.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
November 11, 2018, 11:36:00 PM
I keep in IMTOKEN and exchanger. To the exchanger I chose the exchanger from my own country because if im have problem i can more easier to complain. Keep in our asset in the online wallet i think still very risky,it is better if we have more funds to buy ofline wallet. But all fixed back on personal choice.
Pages:
Jump to: