Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 6. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 05:53:45 PM
I never store all my coins in one place to eliminate the risk of losing everything. The coins I use for short-term trading are distributed among several of the most authoritative exchanges. The coins I use for long-term investments I keep on the hardware wallet to eliminate the risk of losing my private key.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 05:51:09 PM
I split my coins on different wallets and also on the exchanges. The most important thing is to secure your accesses and passwords
A strong password with a combination of characters and letters is recommended. If possible, use 2fa and other synchronizations connected to your other main account. Avoid opening phishing websites that can steal our personal data, don't forget to bookmark websites that we visit frequently, especially those related to assets that you have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 04, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
I don’t suggest storing your tokens in exchanges. It is better to store in a wallet you control the private keys. Myetherwallet is a free wallet, you can get your own wallet within 1 min.

You have to safeguard your own wallet by ensuring you are accessing the correct website of myetherwallet and keep your private key safe.
what you convey is true because in my opinion the security of our assets with our own crypto currency is responsible because one of the disadvantages and disadvantages of investing in crypto currencies is security that has no guarantee
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
December 04, 2018, 05:45:10 PM
I split my coins on different wallets and also on the exchanges. The most important thing is to secure your accesses and passwords
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
I always store in exchanges, never in wallet. Holding tokens in wallet are risky, but not at all. Just for full safety, i store it in exchanges, because they have strong security like Google 2FA, email security, mobile number security. Even in exchanges, if someone login but did not transfer your tokens because on each withdrawal, a code sent on your phone or on email. So no risk, just money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 04, 2018, 05:26:43 PM
Thanks to Ledger Nano, I can store all of my ERC-20 tokens on this safe place.
But also Ledger Nano/ Trezor has one disadvantage- you have to carry this device everywhere you go.

Every wallet must have advantages and disadvantages. Ledger nano security I think is pretty good from hackers, but you also have to be careful when carrying it, which is lost or tucked away, as you say. I think MEW is also quite safe if we are able to maintain security by storing the private key properly.

I stored all my tokens in wallet then afterwards I sell it when the price is good in selling. Keeping it in wallet is pretty safe than keeping it as an exchange.
You are right, saving assets in the wallet exchange is quite risky because it is quite dangerous if there is a hacking of the exchange. So use an exchange wallet as needed, for example when trading.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 23, 2018, 09:47:30 AM
Thanks to Ledger Nano, I can store all of my ERC-20 tokens on this safe place.
But also Ledger Nano/ Trezor has one disadvantage- you have to carry this device everywhere you go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 23, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
Today is Black Friday, in connection with this Ledger Nano S, offers to buy a wallet with a 50% discount, I think this offer is interesting, many can buy, and keep their coins, like in a safe!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 08:02:03 AM
Cryptocurrency exchanges are not a secure place to store tokens, and they are not designed for that. It is best to store your tokens on the myetherwallet wallet or on the cold Trezor wallet
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 23, 2018, 07:58:48 AM
I store my tokens in MEW or directly on exchanges. it depends on period of hold.
If I trade short or middle term trade, then I don't need to withfraw money to my MEW
this is probably the most common way to work with Ethereum tokens. I keep some of it in my hardware wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 07:54:50 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
Well I shared 3 different sites where I keep the Ethereum, and the tokens, it's 2 different stock exchanges and one purse mew
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
I always store my all tokens in hard wallet.MEW is best but you need to care about your private keys and also never click on phishing sites.
Of course ... if you decide to invest for a long time it is better to keep on LegerNano especially since he will soon have a client updated and the wallet can support more than 100 coins. But you can work simultaneously with 8 coins and no more)
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 23, 2018, 06:28:04 AM
I only store my tokens in myetherwallet rather than exchange wallets because sometimes the tokens that I use to hold to for a long time gets removed and I think it is quite bit stupid when you hold your tokens in a wallet exchange that's why I still holding any tokens in myetherwallets to save some transaction fees if I put it in exchange wallet that it can easy to transfer in the exchange that I want to trade for it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
I always store my all tokens in hard wallet.MEW is best but you need to care about your private keys and also never click on phishing sites.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
November 23, 2018, 06:11:32 AM
No need to store coins and tokens on the stock exchange. Is it dangerous. For ERC-20 tokens, it is better to use MyEtherWallet. This is a very reliable wallet for storing altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
November 23, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
I'm using paper wallet and ledger for store most of the tokens. Little part is in exchange because sometimes I sell them from high and buy again from lower price so I didn't withdraw them to the my wallets.
Activity: 36
November 23, 2018, 06:03:15 AM
It is better to store your tokens in an ethereum wallet, maybe it is an ERC20 wallet because it could be safe than an exchanges. Because in an exchanges there are a lot of scammer there, so it could be safe in your wallet. Or much better you download a hard wallet such as Ledger.
Activity: 25
November 23, 2018, 05:53:24 AM
After I received my reward tokens, I immediately store it in myetherwallet because as far as I noticed that it is the safest wallet that I encountered.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
November 23, 2018, 05:49:51 AM
It wouldn't be safe to keep coins on exchanges for a long-period of time, if you are not trading then you should withdraw coins to your wallet as soon as possible. I believe myetherwallet would be the best to store your coins.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 23, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
My tokens are stored on the trading platform most of the time, because I need to get some profit every day through trading!
Binance (the exchange I use)
MyEtherWallet (my wallet)
Pages:
Jump to: