Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 5. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 05:54:21 AM
I recommend just holding your token in MEW but, use additional security like the MetaMask for example so that it will make your wallet safer, if the exchange is afraid the exchange will be hacked and all your assets lost
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 05:29:26 AM
On various exchanges, because you should be very careful with your funds. Never hold everything in one wallet and if you are holding tokens, create 5-10 MEW wallets to store your tokens there. Otherwise the risk of getting hacked is pretty high.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 254
December 06, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I have full confidence using mycrypto desktop wallet and Exodus they are safer and secure compare to an online based wallet, I still don't have my hardware wallet so I prefer to use this two you should only use exchange wallet, if you are going to trade.
for me, I held some coins in my wallet and on the exchanger. well, I did that to facilitate the transaction that I did between crypto and fiat. I saved some of my coins on Myetherwallet for eth platform coins, and desktop wallets for other types of coins.
Activity: 789
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 02:20:02 AM
if you want to trade than keep it on exchange with 2fa google authentication and if you are holding for long term and do not want to trade keep all your coins in hardware wallet, this is the best way to hold your token with security.
There are advantages and disadvantages of storing coins on the stock exchanges. I agree that it is convenient to keep stock exchanges because it can be immediately traded, sold quickly if the course of a coin falls and it is not necessary to install many purses under a separate coin. but the stock exchanges are unfortunately closed (
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 02:10:08 AM
if you want to trade than keep it on exchange with 2fa google authentication and if you are holding for long term and do not want to trade keep all your coins in hardware wallet, this is the best way to hold your token with security.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
December 06, 2018, 12:39:35 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I have full confidence using mycrypto desktop wallet and Exodus they are safer and secure compare to an online based wallet, I still don't have my hardware wallet so I prefer to use this two you should only use exchange wallet, if you are going to trade.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
December 06, 2018, 12:16:16 AM
I store my maximum tokens in different exchangers in order to trade and wait for good profit. In my opinion, if you want to hold your token for a long time and safely, you can choose trusted exchangers and myetherwallet. You should ensure that your private key and password is safe.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 05, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
I chose the most trusted exchanges to store my coins and tokens, because I do not trust in such wallets as MEW or Mycrypto, because there are not safe enough. An exchange could be also hacked, but the possibility is much smaller.
you have a choice. You can split your funds across all wallets and across a few exchanges. so you will be even more in secure
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I chose the most trusted exchanges to store my coins and tokens, because I do not trust in such wallets as MEW or Mycrypto, because there are not safe enough. An exchange could be also hacked, but the possibility is much smaller.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 04, 2018, 08:11:53 PM
That statement makes us insecure in storing our digital assets. And even our wallets to store assets can still be hacked. Cryptocurrency is indeed a lot of hackers who are interested because it has a very high selling value. But to save assets more safely, I save them in MEW or hardware wallets. MEW wallet is very safe and until now I have never lost my assets.
Activity: 476
December 04, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
I store my tokens on hard wallets namely Ledger Nano S. It has many benefits but for me the main benefit is
that I no longer have to worry about my coins becoming hacked or stolen.
It is not cheap, but you have to wait for some discount offers, like we had on Black Friday.It was 50% off
and it`s price was only $60.
Activity: 504
December 04, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Mostly on a single ethereum wallet. Specifically MEW. It has a keystore file needed to access the wallet. I don't usually access this so I just use etherscan to check if my tokens have been dropped there securely. I don't have to log my keystore in so it's basically safe.
Activity: 238
December 04, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
It depends on my intention about the token, if it's a token i want to hold for a very long time, then I will hold it on my myetherwallet but if it's a token I want to sell off immediately the price went up then,  I will hold it on exchange.
Activity: 445
December 04, 2018, 07:48:38 PM
Almost all the tokens that I have left, I keep in different wallets, because I think this is a safer option, there is also some part left on the exchange, but these are rather tokens with a small value.
Activity: 287
December 04, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
Myetherwallet was my favorite wallet I used to store my ERC 20 tokens but after my account was hacked I resort to use metamask which seems more secured than the previous.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 04, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

I recommend that you do not store your token or coins in a platform where you doesn't have the private key of it. I recommend that you use myether wallet, armory, trezor etc., that allows you to keep your private key.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 04, 2018, 07:18:18 PM
I think if you choose a coinuse its native waplet you have to go. That is the best of all kind of wallet. Fo ethereum myetherwallet wallet is the best wallet. And in this market place most of the  coin is erc20 based so yeah mew is one of them. And there's more for NEo and NEO based coin go for neon wallet d vlopee by city of Zion for xlm you can go with lots batr. For eos simpleos is is a very good chose. This is all software wallet. And it is secured but if you want more security then go for some hardware wallet. Like ledger nano s and tensor.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 04, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
I store mine on different applications specific for each blockchain... Imtoken (for ethereum), blockchain application (for bitcoin),  lobstr (for stellar blockchain).  I'd love to see a cold storage and use it too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
As a rule, I stored my tokens at the Ledger nano S wallet. I think that it is best place for safety holding and using of cryptos. Another version is hold tokens at exchanges. This is good decision if you want to place order.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 04, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
I bought 3 or 4 months ago ledger nano s wallet. I keep my coins here. I trust a lot. very safe wallet. I recommend you to use it. It is not very safe to keep your money in web-based purses.
Pages:
Jump to: