Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 26. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
Part of the output to the exchange and the other part I keep on my wallet , but in the future I think you need to buy a hardware wallet
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:36:29 PM
I am utilizing numerous sorts of wallets. Myetherwallet is ok for the tokens and Pleases dependably post for pishing. Try not to give the Private key to anybody. Utilize an equipment wallet on the off chance that you would it be able to's protected. You can store your tokens there. Trades are not sheltered as a wallet since you don't have Private keys to your wallet. Just you have is a secret key for your record.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 14, 2018, 07:45:47 PM
I store my tokens on myetherwallet and Metamask and some tokens on exchanges but I suggest you if you don't trade regularly then don't store your tokens on any exchanges.
Usually tokens are stored on myetherwallet because it is the one that is recommended but some I stored i exchange, good thing there is nothing happened on my tokens. Sometimes wallets are the one targeted by the hacker because my tokens have been hacked from my account and not on the exchange I've been using but I do not recommend to put tokens on exchange not to trade but put it on wallet that has high security.
Activity: 573
July 14, 2018, 07:13:50 PM
To me for all ERC20 related token IMtoken wallet is the best, i used Myetherwallet and it was hacked twice.that  is because as an airdroper you may mistakenly fall for phishing links and importing your private key there marks the end of your tokens.But with Imtoken you dont need your private key to login, its an app and not a web wallet so clicking on a phishing link wont be a case.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
I keep my coins in different places. I have several wallet and I also keep coins on different exchanges. It isn’t correct to store everything in one place, it is my opinion.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
I've seen a lot of news about how many exchanges have been victimized by hackers . I don't think it's safe to keep it on the exchange.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 04:21:55 AM
I store my tokens in MyEtherWallet and never store them on exchanges because exchanges are very often hacked and it is very unreliable, you can lose all your tokens. MyEtherWallet is a reliable tool for storing tokens. The safety of our coins first of all is always very pathetic if you lose the coins that you have earned or invested in.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 04:16:00 AM
I store my tokens on myetherwallet and Metamask and some tokens on exchanges but I suggest you if you don't trade regularly then don't store your tokens on any exchanges.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
I think the best way to keep your ERC-20 tokens is MyEtherWallet (or MetaMask), thus, you can easily transfer your tokens to any exchanges at any time if needed. I would't keep my tokens on exchange because of high withdrawal fees and risk of hacking.
Activity: 98
July 11, 2018, 04:08:35 AM
I put on myetherwallet, when I started joining bitcoin industry I don't encounter any problem on safekeeping or security of my token. And i remember some time my friend put there token on exchange and on the other day it's already gone i don't know how it happen but this is real.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 02:15:28 PM
In theory, of course it is better to store it in a closed purse (cold or hardware). But if you do not have a lot of coins and do trading quite often, then you simply get that they are lying and stored on the exchange, because they are constantly on the move. I do not have such sums, which are terrible to lose, so almost all on stock exchanges. Once I have earned as much as I need, I immediately bring it out to the currency of the fiat.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 10, 2018, 01:25:25 PM
I don’t recommend keep your cryptocurrency in exchanges. It is good to keep in a wallet and you can control private keys.

You can use MetaMask for store your cryptocurrencies. Everyone knows, it's safer than exchanges. On the other hand, you can purchase a hardware wallet, such as a Ledger, Trezor etc. If you think keep your tokens in the long term, hardware wallets is the best option in my opinion.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:17:57 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I keep it in the mew for long term, and for trading I keep on the exchange.
as long as I am always alert and cautious there will not be a big problem in my experience. or you can store it on the hardware to leave it in time.
Activity: 87
July 10, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
I usually store my ERC20 tokens in myetherwallet because it is secure and lot of people use it. Always remember never store your tokens on exchange wallet because they are vulnerable to attack and you may loose all of them if the exchange wallet gets hacked so it's better if you store them in a cold wallet or in a safe wallet where you hold the private key and which is secure.
Activity: 170
July 10, 2018, 01:07:20 PM
until now I have not found a more secure wallet other than myetherwallet. and it has also been proven, many people store tokens in myetherwallet, you just need to save the private key so that no one else knows, because that's the key to get into your myetherwallet wallet.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
July 10, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
Personally I stored my tokens in MEW as I consider it to be safe and conducive for me. I really do not keep my tokens in any exchange wallet except the ones am currently trading or in order and once the order have been fulfilled, I quickly transfer them to my wallet without much thought about it... Simultaneously I used coinomic to store other respective tokens and this method has been working fine for me.
Activity: 136
July 10, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
Until now I am safety using myetherwallet and hopefully always be safety. You can prove what I say.
Activity: 92
July 10, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
Use exchange wallet only for trading. After trading immediately move your assets to offline wallet like MyEthereWallet , or hardware wallet gor maximum security
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
many today are using wallets but to use it properly
https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 11:31:04 AM
It is commonly used today to be easy to use.
https://www.myetherwallet.com/#view-wallet-info
Pages:
Jump to: