Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 28. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
I keep all the tokens on the MyEtherWallet purse, and I'm not worried about it. So it is very convenient, it is convenient to check the balance, price change, etc. I do not even go to the wallet, I just check through etherscan
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 10:31:18 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

My last bought i done in Revolut. This is something like virtual bank, opinions about is are very promising and i trust this wallet. My ethereum is safe and i have not problems with buying and selling my coins. The only problem is availability of only a few coins
Revolut? I never heard about this wallet before and also about the comments. I think this is not very familiar wallet.
As i know token mostly in Erc20 and the compatible wallet is myetherwallet. This is very convenient for me and also easy to use it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
I store some on mew, tokens whichi know i want to sell i store on mew while i store tokens i want hold long term on hardware wallet i keep them on trezor.
Activity: 280
June 28, 2018, 09:26:02 AM
Most of the coins from my crypto-currency portfolio I try to store on a hardware wallet. It's reliable and very convenient.
Activity: 198
June 28, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
I am using many kinds of wallets. Myetherwallet is safe for the tokens and Pleases always lookout for pishing. Don't give the Private key to anyone. Use a hardware wallet if you can it's safe. You can store your tokens there. Exchanges are not safe as a wallet because you don't have Private keys to your wallet. Only you have is a password for your account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 12:40:04 AM
i store my tokens in myetherwallet (mew) and have metamask isntalled in my browser for extra security and able to secure them from hackers. i learned from my mistakes before because i dont have a metamask before. now im hoping that in metamask my tokens will be secured.
Activity: 686
June 28, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
Currently im using myetherwallet with metamask and coinomi wallet too. they are making my funds safe. also try to download official wallet for each coin and hold it. its the most secure method. most important thing is keeping you passphrase or private keys safe
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:25:07 AM
I keep in myetherwallet for saving, I send to exchange if I want to sell it . I use metamask for protections . I heard some people say not safe to put in the exchange for long time .
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 27, 2018, 09:14:23 AM
for bitcoin and erc20 tokens i prefer to use trezor hardware wallet. trezor uses myetherwallet for erc20 tokens. and it is really extremely easy to use it. i can recommend it to especially new users.
Activity: 218
June 27, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
The best thing for this is to use a separate hard disk or USB flash drive. So your coins will be completely safe.On exchangers, keeping them is dangerous.
Activity: 292
June 27, 2018, 07:53:28 AM
MyEtherWallet, and if you are affraid of hunting hackers, so buy Ledger to have tokens safe, you have full control of it and no way to rob you.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I have several different coin and token. Most of that token i store on exchanger but for coin i am store it on my desktop wallet. Some peoples advise me to store on my ethereum wallet and maybe i will transfer it to my eth wallet
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
June 27, 2018, 07:43:07 AM

I usually store my token on my eth wallet but also it is good to store token on the exchange and i think there is no risk regarding storing your gained token to both eth wallet like myether because the past issue was already fix and it is safe to store again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
June 27, 2018, 07:39:49 AM
I prefer to hold my tokens in Ledger Nano S Hardware-Wallet, also for my waves and asset i use waves ios client and for neo and tokens, neon wallet.
copper member
Activity: 616
June 27, 2018, 07:38:10 AM
In my opinion, Trazor hardware wallet is the best hardware wallet to keep your tokens safe. I store all my tokens at Trazor hardware wallet. I have been using trazor hardware wallet since last four months.
Activity: 162
June 27, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
I have an erc20 wallet to store some of my tokens. And I also have tokens on secured exchanges like Binance. I dont want to risk my altcoins stored on other unsecured exchanges
Activity: 52
June 27, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
I use MEtaMask to store coins, I think that This is one of the most convenient wallets for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
June 27, 2018, 02:42:07 AM
i store my tokens on imtoken app wallet which is very easy to access anytime and anyday
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 02:41:48 AM
I keep them Multi online wallet, but you want to hold the coins for longer periods, they would be safer in an offline wallet like ledger
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 02:39:21 AM
I keep the majority of the coins which I don't plan to sell in the nearest future on MyEtherWallet e-wallet. It is rather reliable and it is very convenient to them to use. I store other part of coins which I will long not hold I at the exchanges. Also I plan to buy a hardware purse for bigger safety.
Pages:
Jump to: