Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 27. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 11:28:26 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

Usually, if you need to trade cryptos daily, you should store on exchange floors or e-wallets. If the key is to hold the cryptos, the safest is the offline wallet store such as Ledge Nano S or Trezor. I often store cryptos on exchange floors because trading needs are frequent.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

i do store my tokens in my ethereum wallet, but sometime i transfer it into exchanges and leave it for a while to be ready for selling in the big pump.  for safety of your tokens i would suggest to get a hard wallet and transfer all your valuable tokens.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 11:18:36 AM
In my case, I'm keeping them in MyEtherWallet. As I think that is the better place to hold your tokens and you can put them into a exchanges and when the market is up sell them and when the value is down, buy them again and get a profit by your tokens.
Activity: 188
July 10, 2018, 11:13:03 AM
I use the offline wallets and the exchange. Because it's given me a reliable and you can easily secure the coins and the tokens for the long term.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 10, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
"Do not hold all eggs in one bag" this rule one of the first in crypto my friend. I store some of my tokens on mew some another on exchanges. Actually it depends from token and is it listed somewhere or not.
- I also respect that rule, so I am similar to you but I still have some differences, I never store the token at the exchange because as you know, exchanges always have a lot of problems that can happen, sometimes hackers can attack, loss is inevitable and I do not like to fall into that situation. Mostly, I store token on the mew, that's where I feel pretty safe, although sometimes it can also be attacked but mew always informs very timely, it helps us avoid many bad situations, if the token can not be stored on the mew, what I do is download the wallet directly on the computer
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 04:23:05 AM
Because i want to make profit from trading, i have to keep that on the exchange, and to minimize risk of hack i used 3 different exchange, i know is risky to keep token on the exchange but by use more than 1 exchange, so the risk can be lower. Hold is not so good idea in this year so i have to trade that token in the exchanges.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
July 10, 2018, 04:14:21 AM
"Do not hold all eggs in one bag" this rule one of the first in crypto my friend. I store some of my tokens on mew some another on exchanges. Actually it depends from token and is it listed somewhere or not.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 10, 2018, 04:05:23 AM

With all the recent hacks on exchanges, hot and cold wallets will still be in use. There are wallets like coinomi that still good. Or you can get usb cold storage.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 10:35:48 PM
I use myetherwallet and metamask to store and access my wallet it makes me in charge of my funds, I don't use exchanges to store them because you won't have access to your private keys.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 11:40:29 AM
I am keeping all the tokens on the MyEtherWallet purse,So it is very convenient, it is convenient to check the balance, price change, etc.and I am check my tokens through etherscan.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 11:32:38 AM
I am puting our token store on software wallet but the most secure are hardware and paper wallets.The best software wallet is Ethereum.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 11:18:43 AM
The easiest option for a beginner to keep their coins is The blockchain wallet, MEW and Jaxx or Exodus multi-currency wallets. The main thing when choosing a wallet that you have access to private keys.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
July 08, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
Almost all my coins are in MEW because of the many coins that use the ETH platform so it requires MEW as a means to store the coins.
But it's best to use a storage place like a ledger or trezor nano to keep your coins safer.
Activity: 102
July 08, 2018, 09:54:26 AM
The safest place to store crypto currency is a cold wallet. I keep all my money on Ledger Nano. You can also buy yourself such a device and be sure that your funds will not be lost anywhere.
Activity: 85
July 08, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
Exchange wallet is very convenient , you can dispose of your coins from one place
Activity: 476
June 29, 2018, 04:20:54 AM

I store my tokens and coins in different services. First of all I use Metamask instead of MyEtherwallet that I have been used some time earlier. And of course hardware wallets are very useful for safe keeping money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 02:54:38 AM
I used to send tokens and store tokens that I have in my most secure wallet, myettherwallet that I used when I was in need of money so I would put it on the exchange.
Activity: 238
June 29, 2018, 02:26:32 AM
I've sold 60 percent of the tokens in this continuously depressed market. Only part of it exists in mytoken.

When you're trading in a bull market, I don't put tokens on the exchange, I don't think that's safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 29, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
I am using many kinds of wallets. Myetherwallet is safe for the tokens and Pleases always lookout for pishing. Don't give the Private key to anyone. Use a hardware wallet if you can it's safe. You can store your tokens there. Exchanges are not safe as a wallet because you don't have Private keys to your wallet. Only you have is a password for your account.
if we do not make a mistake that keeps the private key known to others, I think it will still be safe, and maybe the additional security given 2FA also helps to secure our wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 29, 2018, 02:23:41 AM
NEVER store your coins on exchanges! withdraw them to your personal wallet which you have the private key... better if you have a hardware one like ledger nano s or trezor
Pages:
Jump to: