Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 32. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 12:40:36 PM
I have kept 40% of my BTC in a cold storage. I have been holding these BTC since 2015 mid. The other 60% I use for short term trading. Market is getting more volatile because of the less volume and is quickly changing trends nowadays, such market is best for short term or day trading. Therefore, this 60% is spread on various exchanges and software wallets. I need these funds quickly because short term trading requires more liquidation and instant transfers.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
June 23, 2018, 12:38:04 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
You can store tokens in ny wallet or exchange and it's totally safe. I Generally stored my tokens into myetherwallet and it's totally safe so i also recommend you to use myetherwallet for store Tokens.If you don't want to hold token for very long term and will trade them in short period then you can store them in any of exchange.some platform launch their own wallets so you can also store your tokens in theirs wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 12:36:20 PM
Today no one has come up with anything safer than a hardware wallet. Hardware wallets are compatible with the MEW. And this is the safest option for storing your tokens.
Activity: 504
June 23, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
I try not to sell my coins, because I'm sure that these coins will rise very seriously and very soon it will happen. It remains only to wait and work on real work, live a normal life, I hope that you understand what it is
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
June 23, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

Exchanger would be my last option to do any move like this!

I always prefer ERC20 supported wallets like MEW and MetaMask. They are the best option available right now in the market. However safety can get compromised over them if not looked after properly. I mean the private keys, keystone files should be saved somewhere really safe. That can help tighten the security and you can save versatile type of coins over the wallet.

Thinking about getting Nano Ledger Wallet once I am in position to get that one.  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2018, 12:25:39 PM

I used to store and keep my earnings in different exchager before but I found it risky. A friend of mine advised me to store my coins in a hard wallet which I did. I am now using a nano ledger because I think it is safer and more secured because it isn't hackable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 12:22:24 PM
Once I read the news that some guy sewed a flash drive with a wallet under the skin to keep his bitcoins in reliability. As an option to you.
copper member
Activity: 322
June 23, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
i recommend you to please keep your funds in hardware wallet. it is always safe to keep funds in hardware wallet. some people say that if it is not affordable than keep it in mew but i would say it is always a investment for the crypto investor to buy a hardware wallet.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 12:12:27 PM
I store my tokens on MyEtherWallet. I haven't any bad experienced using this wallet. I can feel and believed that MyEtherWallet is convenient, secure and safest to store your tokens. Most people have ethereum tokens or any tokens trust only MyEtherWallter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 12:02:51 PM
I don't store my token in an exchange market because i do not have control over the wallet in the exchange market. I would rather suggest myetherwallet as a safe-enough, quick, easy and convenient choice. I create my wallet and generates a private key which i have full control.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
June 23, 2018, 11:43:44 AM
i am the believer of hardware wallet as those wallets are fully secured and no one can access that wallet. I store all my altcoins in trazor wallet but many other hardware wallets are also available in the market and you can choose as per your choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 11:29:26 AM
I keep on MyEtherWallet-this is one of the most famous cryptocurrency wallets. It is most often used for hot storage of Ethereum and tokens.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 23, 2018, 11:22:54 AM

Its good to store all your coins into MyetherWallet because it is very convenient to store tokens and one of the best wallet to secured your tokens. Also if you want hardware wallet then you can buy ledger nano, it is also one of the safest thing to store all your tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 23, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Actually, I store may token at both of it.
If I have a plan to trade regularly, I will store it at exchanges. I just store my long term tokens in my Ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 22, 2018, 09:52:24 AM
I usually store my tokens in MEW or MyEtherWallet because I really trust the wallet I am using and I haven't experienced any bad transactions yet because it was all smooth. I recommend eth as a storage of tokens for it is very trusted by many.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
June 22, 2018, 09:48:36 AM
So far, I have saved tokens in Myetherwallet from the first to the present. To me, Myetherwallet is convenient for me to store tokens. In terms of recommendations, I do not know would recommend what to comfort your token, at best I dare suggest Myetherwallet because it has been proven to me.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
I keep all the tokens on the MyEtherWallet purse, and I'm not worried about it. So it is very convenient, it is convenient to check the balance, price change, etc. I do not even go to the wallet, I just check through etherscan
Activity: 12
June 21, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
The best way to securely store your tokens is by using hardware wallets, such as Ledger / TREZOR / Digital Bitbox / Secalot.
Here our device itself acts as a wallet, this is by far the safest method.

Another way is by accessing MEW with MetaMask, this is an easy process and relatively safe as it does not require the private key to access funds.

Don't store your tokens on exchange websites as you may be under the risk of hackers.

AND FINALLY,
Avoid scammers, DON'T GET PHISHED.

Always check the URL: https://www.myetherwallet.com.
Always make sure the URL bar has MYETHERWALLET INC in green
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 02:50:25 PM
I store my token on myetherwallet and not on exchanges even though they are undervalued coin- team developer will handle their project and willing to release an alpha version of their project. Most tokens right now are scam so beware of such project that looks scammy~
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
June 17, 2018, 11:15:18 AM
I store all my tokens in my electronic wallets. These electronic wallets are created to hold that type of currency which will be safe in the eye of scammers, hackers and other fraudulent peoples in cyber world.
Pages:
Jump to: