Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 31. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
I put on myetherwallet, when I started joining bitcoin industry I don't encounter any problem on safekeeping or security of my token. And i remember some time my friend put there token on exchange and on the other day it's already gone i don't know how it happen but this is real.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
I always believe in myetherwallet.com and you can create wallet quickly. Then I will use IMtoken.mytoken and other wallet to store my encrypted currency.

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 26, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
Since this is not the time to sell, tokens are stored on several MEWs. It may take several years before some addresses are unlocked for the first time.I think it's safe, then as long as I do not start to move the tokens from my wallet.
Activity: 184
June 26, 2018, 10:35:42 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

Where to store your token depends on your purpose:
If you trade, you have to put on the trading floor to facilitate transactions
If you buy stock to wait up the price you should withdraw to personal purse, be it myetherwallet with metamask settings, or for absolute safety in the cold wallet.
And the advice is not to put money on the floor too much because the floor can be hacked, you will lose money.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Kerja Cerdas
June 26, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?
I store a join or token in two places, in Ethereum wallet and Exchanger.
The coins I store in Ethereum are coins that are ready to move into an exchange, to profit from the difference between a purchase and a sale.
What I keep in Exchangers is coins that do not move, or I keep for a longer period of time.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
June 26, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
myetherwallet is still a good wallet to store your coins especially if you are participating in ico and airdrop, you can see your tokens right away, but you need to install metamask and bookmark myetherwallet so you can be sure that you only landed on the right myetherwallet.
Activity: 252
June 26, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
It all depends on the token status, if the tokens are for holding,  I will save them in imToken but if they are tokens I will sell as soon as the price goes up, I keep them on the exchange for quick sales

It depends on what you do with your tokens. If hodl - use MEW or something like that. If trade - so mostly on exchanges to buy/sell quickly, cause to send tokens to the exchange will take certain time, which sometimes you don't have:)
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
To sell tokens today is not so difficult as you think, it seems to me that very many people are selling their tokens on the stock exchange, maybe there are other ways to sell our tokens, but I do not know them.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
I store in four exchange. market. I distributed 4 exhange market. These markets are very big. One of them is small. small market is risky I think.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 26, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
store your token to a secure place, wallet or exchange although there is a lot of hacking happening around
the crypto exchange , one thing is to be than, secure your wallet or exchange with 2fa or anything to harden
the security of the account, or if your using a local wallet make sure you have the back up key,
and never share or entrust it to anyone , because it might get stolen, mine i store it in
myetherwallet, some are in the exchange
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 10:16:47 AM
Once I've collected my ETH coins after chozun 途赞 sale, I'm planning to store it in my MEW. There's a chance for a raise in the future. Will wait until then.
Activity: 98
June 26, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
It all depends on the token status, if the tokens are for holding,  I will save them in imToken but if they are tokens I will sell as soon as the price goes up, I keep them on the exchange for quick sales
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:55:14 AM
I store my token at Trazor Hardware wallet because Trazor Hardware wallet is 100% safe and best way to keep our tokens safe. The best thing is you can also store your ERC20 tokens at Trazor hardware wallet. Trazor hardware wallet is best hardware wallet in my opinion.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 04:20:34 AM
I store my token on myetherwallet and not on exchanges even though they are undervalued coin- team developer will handle their project and willing to release an alpha version of their project. Most tokens right now are scam so beware of such project that looks scammy~
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
June 23, 2018, 01:16:23 PM
I currently store my tokens on MyEtherWallet since it is relatively simple to use and I am able to add whatever other tokens I may be inclined to do so. While not the safest wallet and allowing for a lot of potential screw-ups on the part of the user, it is really good for people that are more interested in maintaining their own wallet without having to resort to a hardware wallet or something similar along those lines, along with maintaining accessibility anywhere. It's almost perfect for a lot of situations, provided you're not under threat constantly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
the safest way to store token is buying a cold wallet, never lose a penny :v
but I often store my token in MEW, and then use IMtoken-a wallet on android phone to manage them.
kind of easy.
but mostly, when receive token, I transfer them to exchange to sell when I want.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
I prefer to store my Ethereum and tokens at MyEtherWallet. I have a copy of JSON file and private key at encrypted cloud and printed key too. I guess it is enough safe.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 23, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
If you are really looking for complete safety where you can store your tokens, and most especially ERC20 tokens, I will say you go for a hardware wallet. Although it is not free as it comes with a price, but I see no reason why that should be a problem if you have quite a huge asset. It is safer, better and I would suggest a ledger nano. Every other means to me is just by the way, if you really want to get the best feel of doing your transactions easily while considering safety at the same time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 23, 2018, 12:44:16 PM
I store my coins on exchange and on ethereum wallet. I love trading so i do store the coin for trading on exchange and coin for long term on ethereum wallet. I do believe ethereum wallet is the best wallet to store your coins, i recommend you to use MEW.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 23, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

I storage my token in myetherwallet (or metamask). This is a simple and reliable way of storing tokens. In addition, these tokens can easily be used on the etherdelta exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: