Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you store your tokens? - page 4. (Read 5476 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 06:20:57 PM
I don't have a hardware wallet so that I stored my token to online wallet such as MEW, LOBSTR and also in the exchange.
I know to keep an asset at an exchange is not good, but really I trust binance for that Smiley so I never afraid Smiley
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 13, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
I always keep assets in my wallet and market because I trade on the exchange so there are several assets on the market and for storing my wallet I still believe in metamask because the wallet is still very safe so worrying about losing coins is no longer different if we only rely on browser wallet from Ethereum there we are still very vulnerable to hackers.
But now there are many hardware wallets that you might be able to use to store some of your assets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
I think most people use Myetherwallet  to store tokens. This wallet is very reliable and popular. I use it too.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
December 13, 2018, 04:19:13 PM
Your tokens are your monies in disguise so where you store it is very necessary. There are so many wallets in the system, some tokens even comes with their own wallet but most ICO's depend  on ether wallet. Anywhere you save your monies will be safe since it safety is always in your hands. All you need to do is to keep the password or private key intact and safe. You lose it and that is all.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 13, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
For ERC20 tokens, I use MEW, but definitely through the MetaMask. You can also use hardware wallets, for example Ledger Nano S or Trezor.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 13, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Every erc 20 token i hold on eth wallets, even if they have their own wallet, because i`m too lazy. And all my passwords and etc i prefer to write on paper. That`s it
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
After a year ago, all the tokens were stolen from me, I bought a trezor and now I only keep all the funds there. And I advise you not to save on a good wallet to anyone who has serious funds in cryptocurrency, once bought and secured himself completely.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
December 13, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
I store my tockens on exchanges and mew, but I am going to store in ledger wallet, just received it.
I think it is more secure, there aren't problems with tokens in ledger
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
I always use Myetherwallet to store my ERC-20 tokens.
I feel more safe with that, some of my holdings are on the exchange because i did put a sell order on it.
There are some wallets taht we can choose to use like NEO and NEM wallet.
Activity: 140
December 10, 2018, 05:45:21 AM
They say that the most reliable way to store cryptocurrency is a “cold” wallet. I think that this is true, but personally I keep my tokens on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 364
December 10, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I stored all my tokens in myetherwallet, but if the coin is listed on an exchange i store it in some exchange and hold it for a long time. Smiley In myetherwallet, it is safe and secured but there are so many hackers will try to phishing you, so you must be aware and do not paste your private key anywhere.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
December 10, 2018, 05:29:35 AM
I stored most on them on my etherwallet but with the advent of metamask, i synchronized my ether with metamask which i feel is a bit secured.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 10, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
I'm using Metamask, it's quite convenient and safe. If you want to be more secure, choose a wallet. The simplest way is to create a wallet, write a private key on paper, hold it carefully and erase all PK traces on your computer.
Activity: 490
December 10, 2018, 05:22:18 AM
Only on my MEW wallets, because I do not like any other wallet and I do not see any alternatives. You can store your tokens on MEW wallets and coins can be store on the Ledger wallet, to be completely safe.
Activity: 208
December 10, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
Hey guys, where do you store your tokens? On your ethereum wallet or on an exchange, or maybe you store your tokens somewhere else? Give me some recommendations, where my tokens will be in complete safety?

I store my tokens in myetherwallet, that is a site and you can create a wallet to that site. myetherwallet is one of the best safe and secured wallet, easy to release the coins also if you applied metamask it will be more safe and secured because you can check your balance and tokens without entering your private key. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 04:18:23 AM
if I'm not going to store on an exchanger it is safer to store it on myetherwallet with the note that it doesn't use private keys when accessing metamask to make it safer from phishing and fraudulent links
Activity: 434
December 10, 2018, 04:12:35 AM
It will be safer if you store your tokens in more than one place, whether wallet or stock. This was done to avoid hacking and other acts of fraud. In addition, your tokens can also develop better, if you feel your token is not good enough, you can transfer it to other more promising coins. So that the value in the token can continue to increase and the profits you get will be higher.
Activity: 550
December 10, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
well there are too many wallets but most of the people here uses MyEtherWallet to store their tokens.
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
CAT.EX Exchange
December 09, 2018, 09:05:08 PM
A word of advice, if your tokens are not intended to make trades and you want just to store it, you can put it on your MEW wallet backed by metamask to ensure good security. But much better for hardware wallet. Never store your tokens on the exchange to avoid token loss.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 06:05:18 AM
Safest were Hardware wallets , it cost around 100$ more or less , although the tokens they support are kinda limited excpt for ETHEREUM tokens ( ERC20 ) Which you can use via accessing into ( Myetherwallet or mycrypto ) if you dont like to spend 100$ Metamask can do the job, its userfriendly so you dont have to get so techy to be able to useit
Pages:
Jump to: