Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you trade your crypto - page 12. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 30, 2021, 02:19:48 PM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.
It all depends on which exchange  or platform I want to make use of. There are so many reliable platforms that you can make use of, and it all comes to what you would really like. Sometimes I prefer to thread peer to peer, with some local exchanges, which is mostly convenient for me, because once I send cryptocurrency to them they do the transaction straight to my bank without much stress. And the good thing about this peer to peer trading with local exchanges is that It is able to build trust between you and them, and you are sure that you won’t be getting cheated.

Another good reason is that they have one of the highest threat I can find, so I prefer to trade with them. Then if you want you can as well make use of some centralized exchanges like Binance.com, though Binance do have its own peer to peer platform, but I don’t really make use of it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 29, 2021, 09:40:38 PM

Great Day

Mainly used binance for trade and hold some good coins, but also doing trades on my trustwallet and connected to many dex like pancakeswap or uniswap.
Usually used dex for new project coins and spent a few of my portofolio to hold some new project coins.
But for cex, binance still on the top of my main exchange followed by kucoin and gate.io
Activity: 547
Merit: 110
November 29, 2021, 09:13:35 PM

Great Day
if I do crypto transactions using the Binance Exchange, Kucoin, Safepal Wallet and Metamask.
Binance and Kucoin are good exchanges and have interesting features that are different from other exchanges.
Likewise, the centrelized sfp and metamask wallets are very safe in my opinion for storing assets
I'm in a wallet like this.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
November 29, 2021, 07:54:27 PM
kucoin indodax luno binance and others ,depending on my needs ! I only trade in markets that have high popularity ,that doesn't mean other markets aren't good ! a market that has little liquidity is also okay as long as it makes a profit why not ,it's just that a bigger market has more options and it's great to include it in a basket
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
November 29, 2021, 07:19:55 PM
I use some exchanges for trading, but do not really use them regularly. I use Binance, Bitmart, Kucoin, Indodax, Tokocrypto, Tokpie, and some other small exchanges. Binance is the exchange that I mostly do trading because it has many coins/tokens. But I am not a professional trader and I don't rely on trading profits for my weekly income, so I just trade when I want or when I have spare time.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
November 29, 2021, 07:09:30 PM

Great Day

My choice of exchanges is very simple and obvious.
I trade well-known and popular coins on Binance, simply because it is the largest exchange and therefore has very high liquidity of almost all coins.
When it comes to little-known coins, I trade where they are available, but always choose the exchange with the highest liquidity.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 29, 2021, 07:05:29 PM

Great Day

I trade crypto in different exchanges as it is good to have different crypto exchanges because it lets my investments diversified. Though, I usually trade at Binance and Kucoin as this contains most of my favorite coins I discovered. I recommend only to trade to exchanges which are trusted by many so your funds are secured.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 29, 2021, 06:03:56 PM
I use several markets like Binance, gate io, Kucoin and FTX I use this market because the trading volume there is good enough for long and short term trades, but I also often trade on BSC platforms like Pancakeswap because there are also farming systems with sufficient APY big.
Activity: 854
Merit: 364
stead.builders
November 29, 2021, 04:17:37 PM
I am using Binance primarily and also using Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io and Coinbase. I would suggest you to start with Binance as it's simple and has a good UI compared to other exchanges and also it's secure. If you start using Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io then you can find all the pair in any of these exchanges.
I was also using Binance but sadly due to their KYC restriction now I am having some issue as few exchanges are having bad reputation and mostly recognized exchanges now wants your personal documents which is not good idea just because of this now I am trying to use mostly decentralized exchanges which are doing some better but still few issues just because of this right now Kucoin is some better as they are not asking for any documents with Coinbase is also giving me some better way as I have no high volume or big investments but in near future there could be some issues as day by day these centralized exchanges are going to be very strict about their KYC policy.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 29, 2021, 04:11:35 PM
bitvavo.com  Wink and i HATE binance. Binance always got limits on EVERYTHING! Sick of it  Angry
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 29, 2021, 04:07:49 PM
I am using Binance primarily and also using Kucoin, Huobi, Gate.io and Coinbase. I would suggest you to start with Binance as it's simple and has a good UI compared to other exchanges and also it's secure. If you start using Binance, Kucoin, Huobi and Gate.io then you can find all the pair in any of these exchanges.

Learn to use Binance gives you some good edge in terms of trading. It's an all in a package that gives end users
the comfortable journey from this investment, you can trade, stake and invest using this platform, while the
good catch is P2P system in most countries, Binance can give you anything that you need.

Just take time to do your research about the platform that you will going to use to avoid being victimized
by both scammers and hackers.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 29, 2021, 03:55:31 PM
I use Hotbit, Binance and Lbank as my trader crypto, for withdrawing cash money I use my local exchange where support to withdraw crypto fund become cash money. Many time I use with Binance exchange because have many option coin for trading and guarantee coin when listing there, never have cases with coin delist on Binance and most safety with your assets when trading on Binance.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
November 29, 2021, 01:04:34 PM
I am trading on exchanges like binance, kucoin and ftx. I am at more than 70% trading On binance. Because it can be used with ease. Feel more secure. Kucoin and ftx are also my favorite trading exchanges. I do not think it is advisable to trade on Local Exchange. I have had some very bad and bad experiences. The Bilaxy Exchange is an example of this. It was hacked when I started trading. So my asset got stuck there.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
November 29, 2021, 12:50:51 PM

Great Day

There are multiple platforms/exchanges you can use for trading and obviously, Binance happens to be the most popular to most crypto traders these days but you can easily get well informed about top exchanges from either visit

Top Cryptocurrency Spot Exchanges]Top Cryptocurrency Spot Exchanges
 or
Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges Ranking by Trust Score - Spot

to see the top exchanges for trading crypto and there are also DEX exchanges in there too.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
November 29, 2021, 12:45:41 PM
I used to like trading on exchanges like kucoin, hitbtc, binance and so on, but after sending ERC-20 tokens was very expensive now I trade on the BSC and Polygon platforms, and the exchanges I like now are Pancakeswap and Ape Swap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 29, 2021, 12:33:24 PM
Many people use Binance, and so do I. This is a large market and can be said to determine whether the coin is worth it or not. but I also have some on the Hotbit because many references there include meme coins or coins that are quite affordable before entering Binance.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
November 29, 2021, 11:40:54 AM

Great Day
The most convenient option for trading is Binance. Although it is a centralised exchange, it has a lot of users and tools. Binance is a really prospering project with many investors and partners. It attracts many investors by different activities such as launchpools where you can stake BNB and then you will get tokens of gamefi and get 80%APY, NFT-market.

Activity: 326
Merit: 1
November 29, 2021, 11:06:11 AM
Binance is the most popular trading platform in the world. Many people's first choice is to trade in Binance. There are many more trading platforms like Binance where you can easily do crypto trading. I trade other exchanges like Bit Forex, KuCoin, HotBot, and PancakeSwap besides Binance.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
November 29, 2021, 10:51:57 AM
on Binance, the unlimited centralized or decentralized exchange that is famous today, binance is a very good platform that traders can invest in to make profits without experiencing failure, I would say binance is an excellent platform for long term investments.

Activity: 276
November 29, 2021, 10:03:04 AM
When it comes to trading, one needs to be mindful of the exchange to trade because there are several platforms that are not trustworthy. I personally see binance as the best platform to trade, though I trade in other platforms but binance holds a higher chunk of my trading capital because of the trust the exchange has earned.
Pages:
Jump to: