Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you trade your crypto - page 11. (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 6
HODLer
December 02, 2021, 05:30:23 AM
For my trading I prefer Kucoin and Coinbase...For my wallets I prefer Trust Wallet and Metamask. Kucoin has good fees if you do lots of trading and both Kucoin and Coinbase are very reputable. These are also the two I've recommended when bringing new people into the game.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 02, 2021, 02:07:35 AM
Many people use Binance, and so do I. This is a large market and can be said to determine whether the coin is worth it or not. but I also have some on the Hotbit because many references there include meme coins or coins that are quite affordable before entering Binance.
On binance there are many features that can be used by everyone so that the exchange is a very popular choice among the crypto community, so it is only natural that the main exchange is Binance and the others are only supporters.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
December 02, 2021, 01:14:41 AM
My favorite exchacnges:

1) Binance
2) Poloniex
3) Gate

Defi:

1) Pancake
2) 1inch
3) Compound

I used to use bittrex, but I don't need it now.

I like those exchanges which have minimum withdrawal and minimum transaction fees.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
December 02, 2021, 12:08:00 AM
There are a lot of exchange's where you can trade. But i m using BINANCE EXCHANGE . A very user friendly and good for the new comer's. Also they giveaway every time. And a very secured with the best security.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 01, 2021, 10:06:24 PM
Binance is by far the best and leading choice by crypto users, and besides that Binance offers the most crypto coins and also has low transaction fees, and transaction processing with high liquidity and Binance has a good reputation and also has interesting features.
and don't forget to activate your 2FA to keep your account safe, and actually there are a lot of good trades and it all depends on your habits and comfort in using them.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
December 01, 2021, 09:51:12 PM
ethreum and bnb are at the top of the list of decentralized exchanges, these two exchanges are the most trusted for now and the most popular in the crypto market, I believe these exchanges are better and have a lot of users

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 01, 2021, 08:11:55 PM
I want to know with what platforms you are working with.

Great Day

I'm working with binance exchange where my funds was stored. Trading them was quite challenging because you don't know when it will acquire better profit gains, the only strong holds I had was eth and bnb because both of them has the highest potential to become more fruitful in the near future.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 01, 2021, 07:41:45 PM
I can understand that a lot are trading with binance these days because of its established reputation. What I do like with binance is they p2p trading that I can convert my crypto to my local fiat. No need to go to my local exchange to change my crypto to fiat. Also, I am pretty confident using binance because of its SAFU. Though, I can agree that from time to time we need to use other exchanges as some coins or tokens are not traded in binance.
Yes, this is also available todo that and this feature really helps many people from certain countries, like mine also.
But so far, I don't use that P2P, I just send BIDR from Binance to Tokocrypto using internal transfer (zero fee), and converted to my bank account from Tokocrypto with very low and flat fee.
But, some people will prefer to chooseP2P to make it more effective  and directly without passing another exchange again.
And other features like staking and also Launchpad also become my favorite  Grin
I know that right now, Binance may have a negative view by many users because the obligation to do KYC. But actually, I have no problem with this and I do that KYC, only follow the new regulation in that exchange because it is a must.  Cheesy
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
November 30, 2021, 11:24:42 PM

Great Day
One centralised exchange that I can recommend you is FTX. It requires very low commissions. I use it to exchange fiat for crypto, but when I want to work with crypto currencies, I use pancake swap that offers a big range of tokens (new tokens included), sushi swap, quick swap and some aggregators when I need to change a big sum of money (Paraswap).
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
November 30, 2021, 11:02:43 PM
Binance and kucoin are the two exchanges I often use. Its been years tho and found no big obstacle while doing my stuffs there. Binance is the most exchange I often use cuz I can cash out my fiat directly from there. While with kucoin, they still didnt support my local currency.
Actually for local currency support it really depends on the services of the exchange itself and in general Binance is the one who supports and serves all local currencies so that Binance users are more than others at this time and that is a very reasonable thing.
Activity: 588
November 30, 2021, 10:51:24 PM
Binance is the best leading platform I've ever tried with supporting features that make it easy for traders, investors, and even beginners because it's user friendly. the newest feature is Auto invest and swap farming, you must try it.. you will never be disappointed. Actually, other exchanges are also as good, but the features are still not as complete as Binance
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 30, 2021, 10:12:26 PM

Great Day
Im using kucoin and Binance because these exchanges are the most trusted. Both has high liquidity and many cryptocurrencies can be traded.

Anyway you need to still conduct your own research on the exchange that you're going to use. Because many options are available out there and one can be the most convenient for you. Just be careful not to use the exchange as your wallet because its not safe.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
November 30, 2021, 10:00:46 PM
Binance and kucoin are the two exchanges I often use. Its been years tho and found no big obstacle while doing my stuffs there. Binance is the most exchange I often use cuz I can cash out my fiat directly from there. While with kucoin, they still didnt support my local currency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
November 30, 2021, 09:55:12 PM
There are many places and I do prefer where I feel comfortable to do. Binance is the first choice of mine. Then if I come to the second choice, this will be ftx. On the other hand, I used other exchanges like Kucoin, Idex, Dcoin etc.

With the rapidly growing popularity of crypto, it is of course very easy to find platforms for crypto trading. Because there are already many
choices of exchanges for us to trade, but the problem is that only a few exchanges are trusted. So we must be careful when choosing exchanges
for trading, choose trusted exchanges with a good reputation. One of them is Binance, which is the best exchange for now in my opinion.
Besides being trusted with a good reputation, Binance also provides complete trading features and is also equipped with a sophisticated security
system, so it is very safe to use trading. The drawback is that Binance now has new rules, if we want to trade we have to do the KYC procedure.
Then Binance banned some countries, so before using Binance make sure your country is not on Binance's banned list. If our country is prohibited
from accessing Binance, we can use other exchanges. Such as Bitstamp, KuCoin, FTX and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1032
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 30, 2021, 09:38:50 PM
I trade exchange with support of my local fiat and with a low withdrawal fee. And of course with high volume and already listed on government rules.

bitvavo.com  Wink and i HATE binance. Binance always got limits on EVERYTHING! Sick of it  Angry
you can increase the limits by proving KYC. binance has a limit of 2 BTC when the user didn't prove the identity. About bitvavo, I never heard that exchange, better to you use to exchange with high volume and which a lot of people use it. So if you have a problem you can ask the community to help you.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
November 30, 2021, 07:47:47 PM
There are many places and I do prefer where I feel comfortable to do. Binance is the first choice of mine. Then if I come to the second choice, this will be ftx. On the other hand, I used other exchanges like Kucoin, Idex, Dcoin etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 117
November 30, 2021, 07:43:23 PM
I only trade in my local exchange, Tokocrypto. It is the best exchange in my country, a partner of Binance. There are already many coins or tokens in Tokocrypto, I think it is enough for me to choose some of them. Day trade is my favorite trading type, buying and selling a crypto coin in a day makes me safe from a big decrease. I ever tried to hold the coin for some weeks, the price was even going to decrease more. Now, I avoid it, just focus on a daily trade.  Grin
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
November 30, 2021, 07:38:22 PM
There are some platforms that I am using to trade crypto.
But the most that I am ysing it everyday are:
1. Binance
2. Tokocrypto (local exchange in my country).

Besides, I also sometimes use other Platforms like Bitmart  Okex, Bithumb and others to trade sometimes, but not really often because only having small assets there.

Whatever exchanges  ensure that the exchanges have good reputation and also trust. And if they are available in yoir country, it will be easier enough.
Moreover, we also know what make us comfortable with the exchange features Ui, and others to consider.

I can understand that a lot are trading with binance these days because of its established reputation. What I do like with binance is they p2p trading that I can convert my crypto to my local fiat. No need to go to my local exchange to change my crypto to fiat. Also, I am pretty confident using binance because of its SAFU. Though, I can agree that from time to time we need to use other exchanges as some coins or tokens are not traded in binance.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 30, 2021, 07:35:41 PM
There are some platforms that I am using to trade crypto.
But the most that I am ysing it everyday are:
1. Binance
2. Tokocrypto (local exchange in my country).

Besides, I also sometimes use other Platforms like Bitmart  Okex, Bithumb and others to trade sometimes, but not really often because only having small assets there.

Whatever exchanges  ensure that the exchanges have good reputation and also trust. And if they are available in yoir country, it will be easier enough.
Moreover, we also know what make us comfortable with the exchange features Ui, and others to consider.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
November 30, 2021, 07:24:46 PM
I trade mostly on centralized exchange, like Binance and Kucoin. Because these were my most favorite coins were listed. And these two are one of the trusted exchanges. But I do also trade in DEX (decentralized exchange), it is safer that CEX. Though it is more convenient to use CEX because you can buy directly on other users using P2P transaction, then you can sell it directly as well.
Pages:
Jump to: