Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should I invest? - page 18. (Read 4569 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 20, 2022, 12:25:28 AM
In cryptocurrency market bitcoin is always best and far profitable in long term so we can't see many people especially here to disagree with that statement. Watch out the word I used which is long term like atleast a cycle as of now its four years so you can definitely make profits when you are ready to hold when prices are bleeding and people make you panic as well.

Many analysts believe that the 4 year cycle will repeat itself in 2022, if this happens again and bitcoin drops below $30k there will be more FUDs and create a bigger panic than before, I hope bitcoin price can still hold above $40 k so that we will be easy to run again.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
April 19, 2022, 11:09:37 AM
As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice? I understand that people are sometimes reserved as per not wanting to give financial advice to avoid being blamed if it goes wrong, but I will try to go through all the responses I can get and highlight the answers that are repeated for consideration.

Given that you are new in this field, you can start off buying bitcoin first and other top coins in the market which are considered to be profitable even if time passes by. If you wanted to be sure, invest in bitcoin first and then later on, when you already have the skills and knowledge needed, start diversifying with other coins in the market that has a good background project.

Bitcoin is still profitable. You can keep some for the long term and you can try to risk it in futures as well if you are into risk taking and of course, already possesses the qualities needed to trade. You will get the process as you do it on your own. Be sure to educate yourself before making any move because you could lose and regret it big time. Make strategies and calculated decisions when it comes to crypto. You can follow several professionals tips and maybe enroll in some paid classes to know and learn more.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
April 19, 2022, 04:33:52 AM
First, you need to fill your mind with knowledge about crypto. That way you'll understand how things work here and you'll get an idea on which crypto could be a worthy investment.

Anyway, Bitcoin is indeed the best coin to invest in regardless of the price. If you're planning to hold for long period that would be even better. Yes the price is quite expensive now compared to the past few years but its not too late to engage yourself because there's a possibility that the price might go even higher in the coming months/years.

Nevertheless its still best to have your own understanding so it will be easy for you to decide.

In the coming months, it is not clear how things can go with the price, over the course of several years we will most likely see a good increase in the price of bitcoin. Therefore, you can start investing at any time if it is an investment for the long term. The most important thing is patience and understanding of the asset in which you will invest.

You can get a lot of advice here, but you must make the decision yourself, because you will risk your money, and not those who advise you.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 642
April 19, 2022, 03:55:50 AM
Bitcoin. Always first choice in my list. Market is down, could be the best time if all goes well.
Ethereum as the next choice. POS is coming and there might be some anxiety floating around in different forums and social media outlets but I doubt it will  go down just because of that. A bull market may have a better chance if it will be a success. A risk that I am willing to take if I had the spare money.
My other choice is gaming platforms being injected with cryptocurrencies. You could check it out yourself as there are many choices now. Just be sure its a game with a possibility of a good future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
April 19, 2022, 01:09:19 AM
First, you need to fill your mind with knowledge about crypto. That way you'll understand how things work here and you'll get an idea on which crypto could be a worthy investment.

Anyway, Bitcoin is indeed the best coin to invest in regardless of the price. If you're planning to hold for long period that would be even better. Yes the price is quite expensive now compared to the past few years but its not too late to engage yourself because there's a possibility that the price might go even higher in the coming months/years.

Nevertheless its still best to have your own understanding so it will be easy for you to decide.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 18, 2022, 11:52:46 PM
In cryptocurrency market bitcoin is always best and far profitable in long term so we can't see many people especially here to disagree with that statement. Watch out the word I used which is long term like atleast a cycle as of now its four years so you can definitely make profits when you are ready to hold when prices are bleeding and people make you panic as well.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 18, 2022, 03:16:24 PM
You have to create a good portfolio. For example, you should choose to invest in some altcoins that have the potential to stay in the market and have good liquidity. I suggest you take altcoins like Etherum, BNB and XRP for your investment. other than that for bitcoin it's up to you, because bitcoin is the best.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
April 18, 2022, 02:20:46 PM
Very tough answer for you because need a more time.Right now your position is new so need a increase your lavel.Invest platform is not easy.if you have a some knowledge about this then you buy some btc or eth it is the stable coin.First one your need serch youtube or findout any person who is the know well trading.Invest little amount then buy stable coin and try some  gather knowledge.No invest big amount it's so risky for beginner.Most of the people's lost his money because they have invest in fake projects.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
April 18, 2022, 02:00:48 PM
Bitcoin and investment in my personal opinion in 2022, not the right time if you invest, but if you start trading for example from time to time, I have confidence, you will have a good profile by now.

Example:
7 days ago Bitcoin was at $38,696 and rose to $41,451 that's the weekly count.
If you trade you can make around $2,845/week, that's a rough count and now it's down again to the $40,096 level, this could change again.

I believe the price of Bitcoin for this year, can go down again for that buying Bitcoin and futures trading according to the current situation is a good move, not with a bigger risk investment.

And if, don't want to trade in Bitcoin, the best crypto option right now, maybe BNB, AAVE or ADA.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
April 18, 2022, 10:48:09 AM
I think bitcoin is suitable for a beginner. It is necessary to monitor the market, study its processes, price history. For example, some events in the history of an altcoin can cause a positive assessment of it. And I would advise you to follow the scandals around the cryptocurrency. This could be about many factors. This is a very exciting activity.
When investing in bitcoin, it's fine if you can't monitor the market actively because btc value don't increase continuously but it can take some time. This is a good thing because it allows the investors to relax for a while. There's no pressure thinking that the price will rise at any moment. Knowing the history of the coin is important, this is for us to know if how much is the potential of the coin.

Scandals on the other hand are I think a negative thing? So why follow them, although knowing that there's negative news can warn us that the price could fall down, we can then decide if we will sell before the fall happens or we simply hodl and buy more at the fall.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213
Call your grandparents and tell them you love them
April 18, 2022, 09:16:05 AM
As a newbie in the crypto environment, with a keen interest in making a profitable investment in crypto, where would you best advice me to invest in 2022. Will an investment in bitcoin now still be profitable to me or investing in other coins is what you best advice? I understand that people are sometimes reserved as per not wanting to give financial advice to avoid being blamed if it goes wrong, but I will try to go through all the responses I can get and highlight the answers that are repeated for consideration.
The biggest investment that you need to do for now, is in education if you have not done that already. Educating yourself and your family members enough to get a stable day job will solve some of the biggest mental stress factors out in this world.

After that you can start to decide on how to divide your assets. Depends on your capital you should allocate to fiat and crypto markets. Fiat markets namely stocks, commodities, bonds and metals; crypto should be kept limited to bitcoin. Dont ignore the fiat markets, they often remain green on red crypto days, they are source of clam during the chaos in crypto. After all they are here for a longer time and are already trade-ready compared to bitcoin. Dont be stubborn of getting only bitcoin and this will vary depending on where you are located and what the local laws dictate.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 18, 2022, 08:13:24 AM
Currently there are many investment offers, even on Android there are many offers to invest with rewards of more than 20% per year, but in my opinion investment is that we have full control so that we can decide whatever we like, and we can get that in cryptocurrencies, we buy hold and sell whenever we can feel profit.

With many investments offers by the different platform it's our sole responsibility to choose wisely which one are legit to avoid ourselves from scams. In my own opinion, I would still choose to invest in a platform or kind of investment which is proven and tested like cryptocurrency, stocks, trading, and real estate. So it is very important to choose your investment which you would put your money as an investment.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
April 18, 2022, 08:06:49 AM
Currently there are many investment offers, even on Android there are many offers to invest with rewards of more than 20% per year, but in my opinion investment is that we have full control so that we can decide whatever we like, and we can get that in cryptocurrencies, we buy hold and sell whenever we can feel profit.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
April 18, 2022, 06:22:03 AM
Choosing an investment is very important, I regret that I bought some houses which are very slow to increase, if I buy crypto like ETH, BTC or others of course I will get a big profit, but it is not too late and I plan to invest in crypto more big again.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
April 18, 2022, 02:42:15 AM
Looking for a safe and good coin for long-term investment, Bitcoin is indeed the right choice and there is no need to doubt it,
when it comes to long-term investment the main thing we must have is patience,
So for beginners I'm a little doubtful if they're really ready for that
Newbies definitely do not have patience. Anyone who joins here will not be like that, but there are way too many newbies who got into crypto because they saw that they could make quick money, all due to influencers fooling them. Which causes many newbies to have hopes of becoming wealthy in a few months when they buy that "one" coin that they find.

I mean they see that others made some profit with some silly coins and tokens which causes them to believe if they get into something that is a bit weird but still a highly risky thing they could make a lot of money right away. When they do not and they end up losing money they end up getting out very quickly as well.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 17, 2022, 09:14:01 PM
Depending on your understanding and the plan you plan to build for your investment, you can easily trust the top coins, and I am sure they always have the potential to bring an investment with a clear strategy. For me currently, investing in BTC and ETH is my priority. Besides that, staking some stablecoins to secure capital and have some profit is another option. Maybe you have heard about it, but staking is profitable. better returns than saving in banks.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 17, 2022, 07:37:16 PM
When deciding to invest, the main obligations and rights are the investment decision and discipline, build your long-term plan and goals because the long-term is the best return.  More or less, when you invest in bitcoin, you keep your freedom, expect to find opportunities and escape inflation.  Bitcoin makes more sense to accumulate than altcoins at low prices and almost around a 39-40k miss.  Anyone involved in investing has hesitation, it's normal.  No need to worry, you can consider bitcoin as the most worthy asset to invest at any time.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 104
April 17, 2022, 04:35:24 PM
I'm still believe in bitcoin investment and I'm still suggested to bitcoin investment. For newbies and big investors both can do bitcoin investment. Because many people's loss his money because they invest in fake projects or shit coin.So i prefer like to bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment increase day by day and bitcoin popularity increase day by day.People still interested to bitcoin investment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
April 17, 2022, 02:13:49 PM
Nowadays there are more and more investment choices, especially since the advent of smartphones, buying stocks or investing is just a few clicks, and after crypto became the best investment when the pandemic forced us to dare to put money in crypto, I'm sure crypto growth will continue to be positive so by investing in crypto will make our money grow.
As time goes by, now there are many investments that have sprung up, but I am also following in your footsteps, I am more interested in investing in crypto, but the crypto I chose is bitcoin, although now many coins have sprung up, but until now I am still loyal to investing in bitcoin, because I invest in bitcoin, I feel comfortable and have never been cheated at all, even though there are challenges but investing in bitcoin is very promising.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 17, 2022, 01:26:57 PM
The content of your question sounds like you really don't know about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and I'm not a good financial advisor, but I suggest you study bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in depth and their risks before you make a decision.
and accept everyone's advice for consideration and not for making a decision, because everything still requires good analysis and your own knowledge to make a decision because it will make you mature in making decisions, because investing anywhere requires sufficient knowledge so that you can choose investment in profitable coins.
and if you want to invest bitcoin for the long term is the right choice and although all coins for the long term are good but bitcoin is much better on the condition that you have to be patient and consistent.
Pages:
Jump to: