Pages:
Author

Topic: Where should we focus this year? - page 24. (Read 26858 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 11:10:05 AM
Maybe you can focus for this years at trade of investment at altcoin or bitcoin, you can leave ico project because I see many ico project was drop and scam. Many ico have failed with listing their coin at the exchange market.
maybe you're right, but now I might focus more on holding assets that I have and paying attention to the market. there is a high probability that the market will move quickly and of course it will be a good opportunity to get profit.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 02, 2018, 10:46:07 AM
Maybe you can focus for this years at trade of investment at altcoin or bitcoin, you can leave ico project because I see many ico project was drop and scam. Many ico have failed with listing their coin at the exchange market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

I would still be focusing here in cryptocurrency world since it really changed my life for the better and I would continue on my dreams to have a lot of cash before everything turns not well.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 02, 2018, 09:40:16 AM
I think we should focus on educating as many people as we can about blockchain technology and trying to get our families invested in a small portfolio of Bitcoin and some solid altcoin projects. My Father is 80 years old and he is buying Bitcoin with his pension every month form Coinbase and also owns another two altcoins as well as part of his divested portfolio.  Grin If you have kids and grandkids, buy them each some coins and let the bags sit for when they are going to make life-changing differences in their lives. It's time to educate your Loved Ones before everyone knows about the Blockchain and has already invested!  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
October 02, 2018, 09:21:11 AM
it same as internet everyone know how to use but don't know exactly what is internet.

if future blockchain use in background like internet use in everything but user don't know what blockchain is
Not everyone will know what blockchain really is and a lot would not care how it works as long as they get to see what it does, the freedom it brings them when it comes to spending, and the fact that it is an evolution which would disrupt a lot of things, they are Ok with it.

Honestly, the first time I started reading about blockchain technology, if not that i had some few idea on cryptography, and some few techie details, I can imagine how it would have been like for a tech novice or someone who is totally ignorant technology wise, to understand every details about it. Now, what most people even care about is how they can also become wealthy in a short term and that greed has infected the whole ecosystem somehow.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
October 02, 2018, 02:38:05 AM
Most of all people who adopt blockchain technology especially in terms of transactions do not know how it works from blockchain technology, they only use this technology to make transactions for profit only without knowing the future and workings of blockchain technology. I think all Bitcoin users must know in advance the basis of the technology they use so that when someone asks us about blockchain technology they become interested in joining bitcoin in transactions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
Blockchain is a tool that we need to know about, because in the future all cash transactions will be built on it. Blockchain technology is already present.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 09:19:16 PM
The graphics is somewhat directed to me or to others that do not understand well what is block chain, even up to know since I entered crypto i still do not FULLY understand the specifics but i know some idea behind it but honestly as a whole.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2018, 08:52:46 PM
It's a good interpretation,I agree that most of the people don't know about blockchain,or more precisely they don't care about the blockchain, but institutions already start the research on the blockchain and the potential usage of it, so in 2019 we wills we more usage of blockchain
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:02:32 PM
The simple thing is this: daily gains, huge profits, quick money and fear of missing out drove many to this space without understanding the underlying concept that uphold cryptocurrency — the blockchain. While all eyes are on market performance, I think emphasis should be on adoption which can be done by educating people on fundamentals of blockchain.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
October 01, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
Even today, unfortunately, this is true, but the fact that Blockchain isn't known may be due to people not wanting to give up the traditional system. So, the physical money has now become the indispensable of people. It will take some time for them to accept the new generation.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
October 01, 2018, 02:39:07 PM
Saying "blockchain is huge!" Is a way for those who laughed at bitcoin to save face. They were 100% incorrect about bitcoin and can't go back on it without looking like a fool. So they call it blockchain. Which is what bitcoin is.

It is like saying the internet is stupid and wont work back in 1993. Then by 1996 saying that the IP protocol is a good idea though.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 01, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
As funny as that picture seems, its speaks volume and I can relate with it. I was asked to talk about recent technology and how it applies to my profession. The first thing that comes to mind was to talk about blockchain and its application. Then the question is how do I make a presentation? That was when it dawn on me that, I really don't have enough transferable information about this technology and a lot of people are equally in the same situation.

A lot of the market is focused on peripherals while the main thing that can push for the ultimate goal is being neglected. The onus is one everybody to change the narrative by focusing more blockchain to make it so understandable to everyone that come across the subject matter.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
October 01, 2018, 02:09:47 PM
The whole world is focused on ETF bitcoin. It is enough just to approve the ETF for bitcoin and all the crypto currency media to fill the news tapes with this event.
And I personally expect the growth of altcoins to the end of the year.

ETF won't change anything for the better. Sure the price will go up again, but we don't want people to allow private organizations to hold out keys for us. This is against the idea of Bitcoin. By believing in ETFs we are showing that the idea is not important. The important part is being able to sell our coins for more fiat money Sad

Good picture OP. It's how hype works. People repeat slogans without understanding them.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
October 01, 2018, 12:35:24 PM

Yep, most of people that are in here just want the money behind blockchain and not because for it may give us in the future. It is all about the money and not the technology.
absolutely right because now what crypto currency users want is money and money, because money is one of the goals of our lives
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 12:52:24 PM
I have strong belief in blockchain gaming, so i'll be focusing on it this year. Not gambling, i must point out. There is a quite number of projects that caught my interest, and i've already had some profits from them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
The whole world is focused on ETF bitcoin. It is enough just to approve the ETF for bitcoin and all the crypto currency media to fill the news tapes with this event.
And I personally expect the growth of altcoins to the end of the year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 10:21:36 AM
Being part of blockchain technology is a whole lot and involves the risk of either loss or gain. It has been the custom for everyone to take risk once you become a participant of blockchain.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 10:20:24 AM
A lot of people in the space now, especially those who came into the space between 2017-2018 were driven by the quick gains crypto offers. Many lack knowledge about the tech, which explains why you see some funny questions during the bearish market conditions like "is this the end of crypto?".
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 09:54:52 AM
me i more focus on altcoin because today bitcoin is quietly not good to pick invest unless if you want to hold it will be good. but me i want a quick investment thats why im focus on altcoin. altcoin got many choices of token that can possible be pump in any minute thats why i pick in altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: