Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to get reliable bounties - page 2. (Read 41581 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 06:06:23 AM
In fact, even on platforms, sometimes empty coins are paid out, which then simply lie on wallets!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 11:56:07 PM
I have seen a lot threads here about how to choose good bounties. It shows the challenges many of us here are going through in choosing a good bounty. If you really want to maximize  your chances of participating in bounties of successful ICOs, i will recommend Bountyhive for you. The success rate of their bounties is very high. Their social media campaign is less stressful because of the absence of weekly reports. They have a limit as to the number of participants in each campaign thereby enabling you to earn a higher income. Although there are certain drawbacks in their processes such as your inability to see your weekly earnings on their spreadsheet, in general their services are really good and i will recommend for everyone

On the modern crypto market one can find various convenient and useful platforms for choosing suitable bounty for work. My favorite resources are now becoming bountyhive, bountyguru, amazix. Thanks to these resources, I can compare and select suitable bounty for work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 02:30:11 PM
I think the forum gives you the opportunity to find. If the text often comes across the same signature is worth paying attention to this project. And so many more platforms that spread projects on display.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
February 06, 2019, 02:12:40 PM
Personally I don't like those platforms of bounties and I preffer to search them here if it takes some time but as far as I know there are some amazing people on this forum who are doing bounty campaigns so watching them is better and safer for a hunter ... Grin
Activity: 378
February 06, 2019, 02:07:16 PM
I think that the best way of how to find great bounties is to search on this forum and to use another bounty platforms like bounty0x, bountyhive and so on. These are the most trusted sources of legit bounty programmes.
Activity: 588
February 06, 2019, 01:30:20 PM
You can refer to the bounty managed by Amazix here: https://bounties.biz. The projects managed by Amazix are all potential projects worthy of investment. I have participated in many amazix bounties and found this team very professional and enthusiastic. Surely, in the future, there will be a lot of teams like this so no worries when choosing ICO.

yeah i agree with you. they are very professional, they even work so detail to our work..
The fact is that a year ago, the amazix team proved to be very good, but nevertheless, today even their bounty companies are experiencing very bad times. In any case, those times have already changed when the quality of the company's Bounty could be judged by the ratings of their Managers.
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 06, 2019, 08:54:28 AM
Platform BountyHive perfect for all, as a launching pad. But in my opinion, as in any other bounty campaigns, the greatest income can be obtained only from the signatures campaign with high rank account and telegram. You can participate in Facebook or Twitter campaigns, but for a good profit, you need to take part in a large number of projects at the same time.
Activity: 700
February 02, 2019, 07:28:49 PM
I think that there is not a single bounty company that can be considered reliable, as there can always be problems with both the Manager of the bounty company, and with the project itself.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
February 02, 2019, 03:23:47 PM
Now, I am participating in the bounty campaign from Mycro. I think this project will run successfully. So, I hope you can join this campaign or invest in ICO.
This link to their thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5027348
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 02, 2019, 03:21:07 PM
A good reward now in bounty campaigns ICO - a very rare coincidence. It is an accident, because it is almost impossible to predict in advance the success of the project and a good reward for participating in it. And besides, in the conditions of a long-term bear market, sometimes even good promising ICO projects cannot collect even the minimum amount of funds for subsistence.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 11:04:34 AM
Check quarkchain bounty, its also running
let me give you the link of their bounty

, QuarkChain will officially announce Developer Bounty Program. Click for more details:
http://https://medium.com/quarkchain-official/quarkchain-developer-bounty-program-4a9a70b5af43
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 07:06:51 AM
There are many good bounty sites is there BountyHive,bountyportal and many more .but i prefer project bounty run by itself .
Activity: 728
February 01, 2019, 06:15:36 PM
Today it is very difficult to find a reliable project. Even those projects that seem to us reliable after the end of the project can be fraudulent.
Activity: 462
February 01, 2019, 05:35:30 PM
 Smiley Let's be honest. There are no solutions where to look for quality projects, that's all. No matter how much we praise the managers, this does not mean that their projects are successful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 37
February 01, 2019, 05:32:42 PM
There are many platform that has been able to build some credibility for themselves when it comes to managing a bounty campaign but the present state of the market has make things difficult, bountyhive is a good platform for bounty campaign.
Activity: 630
February 01, 2019, 05:15:45 PM
I take reliable bounties by making a research. To my mind only experienced person could find a good bounty.
I have decent experience, so I can easily find one bounty paying out good amount
Activity: 499
February 01, 2019, 04:59:48 PM
Bountyhive are greedy bounty platform, i will never join their project again in my life, i have joined many of their campaign but i only have opportunity to trade 2 of those tokens i got from them.
Although, looking for trustworthy bounties campaigns is very hard, but with much research you can still get some to join.
Like the one am representing presently.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 04:47:39 PM
It is very difficult getting reliable bounty campaign these days,even on platform that are known for reliable bounty campaign before now are also full of unreliable bounty campaigns now,bountyhive is a good choice anyway.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
I heard a lot about this portal, but so far I have not had a desire to register there. It seems to me that all the organized teams do little to ensure that the bounty hunters can earn good money. For such portals, the main thing is that they earn themselves, so they do not conduct inspections of new projects.
Activity: 518
February 01, 2019, 04:31:43 PM
It is almost impossible to find logical projects wherever you look at this period. Unfortunately, no project is promising. It's obvious they're failing from the beginning. So I think it's worth a little rest.
I agree, even those bounty managers were once successful and projects they have collected a lot of money, now they often through the project is a Scam, I think it is worth to refrain from doing bounty
Pages:
Jump to: