Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 16. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
It seems to me I don’t have to go far and it’s enough to just invest these funds in Ethereum.  I think this is a good investment!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
Before investing today you need to understand the most important thing is that today you need to very carefully weigh all your risks, which today can greatly harm you and your wallet, since the market has a huge volatility. And such volatility can lead to both good results and bad
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 10, 2018, 10:54:58 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
eth.. best time to buy now!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
It is better not to invest in major coins because they were at the peak of popularity and most likely other coins will grow and create popularity around themselves !  Roll Eyes

These big coins should be your choice to invest because they have made good progress every year. This is a great opportunity to buy it at a low price.
If something is profitable for investors, investors show up immediately. And if they lose money all the time, it means that there is no profit here for anyone. There is profit in ETH though in the short and long term.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 10, 2018, 07:19:37 AM
Maybe you found a place to invest your $ 500 in January. But perhaps the investment was unsuccessful. Now if I were to ask myself that question.  I would invest everything in ETH and SUQA. 1) the Opportunity to make a big profit. 2) in case of failure you will lose a little. These coins are stable this showing time.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
December 09, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
You can invest in ADA, it's the most promising altcoin right now. Cardano will become a big competitor to Ethereum next year and it even can beat Ethereum to become the best dapps platform.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 09, 2018, 11:02:28 PM
Depends on how much risk you can take. But if you don't have knowledge and experience in this market I will saygo for some  tokens which are in top 20 or maybe in top 30. And go with your portfolio's 40% with some core coin like btc eth ripple Neo cardano. And other with some coins you like. If you can take risk then you can buy some token which have really low in volume this type of coin give high profit normally but they are risky to hold for time.
Activity: 548
December 09, 2018, 11:00:21 AM
I personally chose to invest in ETH because the current rate is very cheap, I also do not recommend that you also have to invest in ETH but maybe you have your own analysis of your investment choices
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 09, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
With a fund of $ 500, I think I can invest in some Altcoin. I will buy coins like BTC, ETH, NEO, and XRP. I think this coin is very good because it has a very good trend. Even though the crypto-coin market is falling now, this is a good time to invest. So with this fund, now you can directly buy coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
December 09, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
Based on the situation that is happening in the market now, I would advise you to invest your $ 500 in some book and keep them there until better times
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 09, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Go buy a motorcycle and join angkas or any tnvs(transport  system)that will let you earn money from the fair of your passenger. This is better than investing here in cryptocurrency. You will just give that money to the ICO team and will run away leaving you with shit coins except if you have choosen a good team and project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 09, 2018, 09:42:41 AM
now is the right time to buy coins and invest, because almost all coins have dropped dramatically including bitcoin and ethereum.
I advise you to buy ethereum, with 500 $, you can get 5 ethereum, and can give you a big advantage if you invest for a long time.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
Top 10 coin price right now drop more than 90%. I think its good opportunity for buying good altcoin with working product and having a big liquidity. I am believe in this bear market, there is an opportunity to make profits
I agree that 10 is great for investment now, of course do not invest all 500 dollars leave at least some more , there is a great opportunity that we can still fall below
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 09, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Top 10 coin price right now drop more than 90%. I think its good opportunity for buying good altcoin with working product and having a big liquidity. I am believe in this bear market, there is an opportunity to make profits
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 08, 2018, 10:51:45 PM
If you want a lot of profits, I suggest that you are better off buying NXT, IGNIS and if the price drops again you do not panic, because the two coins are sometimes pumped and you have to sell all coins.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
December 08, 2018, 09:02:52 PM
If you have the intention of making more money and can withstand risk, you buy NXT, because the price is too low and the coins are often pumped, so I think that prices will continue to rise in recent weeks.

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
December 08, 2018, 09:00:07 PM
If I have 500$, I will definitely choose the top altcoins for investment. There are many good choices such as Ripple, Stellar, Ethereum, Doge, and Cardano. I will divide my money to several altcoins for investment.   
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 08:46:28 PM
i did not hope you have bought already, and is still looking to buy now, cause if you have bought on January high you will be probably ending with 40-50$ worth of portfolio today
Activity: 154
December 08, 2018, 07:23:08 PM
only in Bitcoin, I would in your place invest money as it is the most reliable coin on the market
Activity: 630
December 08, 2018, 07:19:17 PM
I think better investing in TOP 10 of coinmarketcap. Now ETH has lovely price and you for 500$ today can buy 5 ETH! i think its perfect investing.

correct! ethereum is one of the good investment during the downtrend of the market because it will always bounce back after the market recover from its loss. i also suggest ripple as it gains a lot of attention in different companies.
Pages:
Jump to: