Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 18. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Although the capital you have is of little value, it would be better if you could apply diversification to some other promising coins. No problem the value is small, as long as the coin has good prospects going forward, I think it will still be good for the security of your capital money. When market prices have risen, you will have many sources of income, and also you will have a greater chance of gaining high profits.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
if you're willing to do #crypto, just make sure that you choose a more stable coin.  better look around first.  there might still be some coins that have remained stable.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 02:22:53 AM
Invest your money into a coin whose value is still small which is in the price range of $ 1. As with Stellar, besides you get a large amount, you also get coins with pretty good and promising abilities for the future. Judging from its growth, Stellar is very active in developing its technology amidst the current crypto conditions that are falling. The benefits that you will get potentially in large numbers.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 08, 2018, 02:07:08 AM
It depend on what you want, you can invest in etheteum, EOS, etc..But if you  wait for a little while, who knows, bitcoin could sell at $1000 and you can buy half  bitcoin  and keep for future. There many opportunity to buy good coin that will be valuable in the future!
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
December 08, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
Yes, there are many choices for you, but I think if I am told to choose 1, I will choose ETH, and I will not invest in the long term for this year, because BTC effects are very sensitive.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
December 08, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Yes. I agree with your opinion. It's better to invest in big coins. I chose several big coins such as Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Ethereum (ETH) to invest.
It was a good choice right now. where are all the price of coins down including large coins. I have some ethereum but I do not intend to increase the amount of assets of the ethereum I have. Maybe I will buy some assets of the others as you say.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
Clearly don't invest right now haha.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
December 08, 2018, 12:52:47 AM
~snip~

These big coins should be your choice to invest because they have made good progress every year. This is a great opportunity to buy it at a low price.

Yes. I agree with your opinion. It's better to invest in big coins. I chose several big coins such as Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Ethereum (ETH) to invest.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 08, 2018, 12:47:45 AM
If you have 500 $ of capital you can invest it in ethereum or eos, now the two coins are still low and the opportunity for you to buy it, and invest it when the price has risen, of course you will benefit
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
城は最高です
December 07, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
a pair of good walking shoes and a jacket lol its getting cold Grin

Enjoy the merit I sent you for this great post, lol. This is good advice for most people in this market. You're better off buying clothes than losing all your money in a scam ICO.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 11:47:13 PM
I think you should research and look for your own sake because it is hard to believe their suggestions if you don't try to manage your time in looking for the currency you would like to invest. And I think most of the currency that you can invest with your money should have their popularity in the market to ensure you can get a better earnings after it started to increase their value.
Activity: 514
●●
December 07, 2018, 11:21:50 PM
It is better not to invest in major coins because they were at the peak of popularity and most likely other coins will grow and create popularity around themselves !  Roll Eyes

These big coins should be your choice to invest because they have made good progress every year. This is a great opportunity to buy it at a low price.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 11:17:20 PM
It's good to buy more coins with this market situation, and i think the best to buy is the ethereum coin. Ethereum now on its lowest value and good for the future investment. It has a good potential coin making the second most volume coin in the market next to bitcoin.
Activity: 80
December 07, 2018, 11:11:46 PM
I still like the option of investing in Ethereum, it is now extremely low and its growth potential is huge. You can also choose any project from the top 100 whose price has fallen by more than 80%. I assure you, you will not regret.

i agree with you,
We don't miss the current situation, because this is the best time to collect a few coins in our wallet, especially ethereum.

i am sure that in the future the market will be green.
of course in the future the market will return to normal and turn green, but don't know when that will happen. now we can only wait for a good time, and we can buy as many coins as possible for the future, we only collect coins in the future will produce good results if you patiently wait for them. Crypto can still move up, large potential coins will increase better.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
December 07, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
I still like the option of investing in Ethereum, it is now extremely low and its growth potential is huge. You can also choose any project from the top 100 whose price has fallen by more than 80%. I assure you, you will not regret.

i agree with you,
We don't miss the current situation, because this is the best time to collect a few coins in our wallet, especially ethereum.

i am sure that in the future the market will be green.
Activity: 201
December 07, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
a pair of good walking shoes and a jacket lol its getting cold Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
December 07, 2018, 09:56:14 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
The correct answer when you first asked this question in January 2018 was the bank. If you are asking that question today and this is your first and only investment in cryptocurrency I would recommend using your $500 to buy 5 ETH.
Activity: 420
December 07, 2018, 09:53:25 PM
Try to invest in ethereum, eos or ripple because these three coins are developing very well, I don't think they will lose in the future if you invest in the three coins.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 07, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

Please don't use any post here as rule (which includes also my post). There are lots of people that want to promote shitcoins and earn money above of you.
I'm not saying you to put 500$ on anything, but I suggest CoinBundle as investment platform: they uses the top 20 coins (stable) and are trustworthy on the crypto community, but:
Do your own research instead of believing on replies on your post.
Activity: 42
December 07, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
good investing may be on the ethereum. the coin is different from the others because it has its own advantages. and it looks like in the next few years ethereum can reach high prices like bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: