Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 17. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 08, 2018, 07:15:28 PM
I think better investing in TOP 10 of coinmarketcap. Now ETH has lovely price and you for 500$ today can buy 5 ETH! i think its perfect investing.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
I strongly recommend that you do not invest your money now as long as there are bears in the market
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
I think that it is too early to invest in anything, as prices are likely to continue to fall, as Bitcoin is not growing, and down it goes more confidently. I'm waiting for him to show up at the next line of resistance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
If I had $500 and wanted to invest it, I'd consider buying ARB and using their arbitraging platform to earn daily profits in ARB. One reason why it makes sense is that even if the price of the tokens go down, the value of your ARB deposit which is $500 remains unchanged. And you can earn profits from 0.50% and above each day. If you feel its worth it, you can send me a PM and I explain better
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 08, 2018, 04:10:50 PM
Now we must very carefully select projects for investment. The market is very unstable. For the same amount, I would buy Eth coins. Or I would buy bitcoin.
Good advice. And you can divide into 2-3 parts. And one part you can invest in the solid coins from top5 CMC. But another part in the risky projects. Today I see many undervalued coins that have not bad chances to be much expensive
For example, one part of my portfolio consists of DACC. I think promising coin with famous persons on board. And I wait at least 3x from current price and it's not limit
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
December 08, 2018, 03:56:41 PM
Now we must very carefully select projects for investment. The market is very unstable. For the same amount, I would buy Eth coins. Or I would buy bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 03:46:51 PM
If anyone has such amount of money at this time, then it is a reasonable amount that is enough to obtain good number of coins that are very cheap. I have seen quite a number of good projects on dexes, which are yet to list officially on centralized exchanges. Buying coins like that, is like hitting and digging a gold mine, because most times investors tend to get profit from such.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
Nice to see that many people changed their mind and they are more interested in buying Bitcoin than other cheap altcoins Wink.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
If i would be at your place, i would have surely gone for BITCOIN and ETHEREUM , dividing the total amount in 50-50% . As you wanted to go for altcoin, go with ETHEREUM, undoubtedly.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 01:20:21 PM
Its better to participate in an ICO with assurance of profit just like on my signature = EOS exchange has already sold 72% of token despite of crypto market condition. Eos coin is stable because it is in the top 10 coinmarketcap. I believe that this project will be successful and you will definitely benefit from a huge bonus.
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 12:39:22 PM
you should invest your $ 500 on bitcoin because you have a lot of bitcoins that it can buy and I know that when the price goes up and returns then the price is bigger than the money that all the investors invested in it.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2018, 12:28:02 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

I suggest to invest in Orbis coin. That is an ICO and the platform of Orbis is so great and unique. I assure to you that you will gain huge profit after the ICO gets successful. Smiley Go for ORBIS!
Now it is very risky to invest in ico , I think it's better to wait for the normalization of the market and then have to go in a different ico , but now it is better to pass and it is better to buy coins that have fallen greatly and eth eos xrp stellar neo
I partially agree with you , but I would invest about 100 out of 500, we can still fall and do not want to lose money
December 08, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
I would recommend you to invest 1/3 of your money in bitcoin,1/3 in etherium and 1/3 in a few ongoing most promising ICOs with experienced CEO and team.Just make some serious researches of the projects.
Activity: 644
December 08, 2018, 12:23:04 PM
If the summer of ' 17 at $ 500,especially not to get rich,and buy not so much at good prices now before the new year,for 500 bucks you can not very bad to buy,since they can be 5000 or more to earn,during normal growth,now many players on the money sitting and waiting and thinking what to invest in
Activity: 336
December 08, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

I suggest to invest in Orbis coin. That is an ICO and the platform of Orbis is so great and unique. I assure to you that you will gain huge profit after the ICO gets successful. Smiley Go for ORBIS!
Now it is very risky to invest in ico , I think it's better to wait for the normalization of the market and then have to go in a different ico , but now it is better to pass and it is better to buy coins that have fallen greatly and eth eos xrp stellar neo
Activity: 200
December 08, 2018, 11:21:47 AM

Activity: 170
December 08, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
It's good to buy more coins with this market situation, and i think the best to buy is the ethereum coin. Ethereum now on its lowest value and good for the future investment. It has a good potential coin making the second most volume coin in the market next to bitcoin.
Yes, if it is not BTC, it should be ETH. We should be smart about how we invest in such a volatile market, especially now when the bull run is making us wait for it.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 04:56:58 AM
Before jumping in any cryptocurrency  make sure to research first about the coin you are interested in buying. In my own opinion there are plenty of coins to buy because the prices are so cheap, I choose this coins because of their active partnership and use cases. I go for Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA) , TRON (TRX) and OmiseGo (OMG).
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 08, 2018, 04:50:00 AM
If you only plan to invest $500, then I think I can recommend some new potential for you because they are easier to make money!
BRC
OPTC
Activity: 320
December 08, 2018, 04:48:00 AM

If i have $500 i will invest it on Ripple, because Ripple is good for investment, its platform is bank and that is so great and unique. Good to invest in Ripple, go start invest now! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: