Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 56. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 126
June 23, 2018, 11:38:41 AM
To be honest, I would invest in a few alternative coins that are at the entry stage of the exchange with a price lower than the ICO/ I buy such coins on the Ether Delta exchange. There Bautista sell for a low price of coins, which in their opinion is not needed. They just want to earn something. To do this, you need a lot of information to study. Personally, I give this information for a fee. Excuse. But I helped you find the right vector.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
most of the time , some coins that are about to branch off are good investments in the short term . for example , Monero . in addition , ont is also a good choice . its main net work is going online .
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 09:57:24 AM
Invest it in Sonder
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
June 22, 2018, 05:34:42 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

$500 is already a big investment and its not that good if you will invest it in only one coin. Why not divide it according the coins that the holder wants. Coins with potential and has a lower price but will moon during the bullish season. There are so many coins like this like Ripple, Tron, Neo is ok since the price now is a bit lower than its hype, Stellar, Cardano, IOTA and Nem. They're the good type of coins which are in the top 20 in the lists. Since their prices are low, its not that hard to buy many and wait for the bullish then sell all to make a good profit.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 22, 2018, 04:41:29 PM
it totally depends on ur motivation for investment cos u hat to be prepared to lose it asap. Yeah, u wont lose it all but the choice is hard right now cos market is in recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 03:25:06 PM
Since at the moment Market is very bearish and you can`t really not to lose money, so the best thing for all of you would be put those 500 USD in bank a take interest. Otherwise You will buy some shitcoins and lose 90% until end of the year.
Or bet on this world cup in Russia Smiley
Activity: 84
June 22, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
there are always risks everywhere, as long as you live at risk. the question is what strategy to choose!? learn and learn again - all other tips will be too easy to be true. do not borrow and do not spend the last money - take nerves. ate you already realized where to put the amount of money that is not afraid to lose do it and then you decide or learn to be a trader and start trading or to forget about your investments for several years and the samys save personal time and nerves
Activity: 79
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
if now look at the market almost all coins in the market are red, and maybe now is the right time to buy some coins, if you want to invest $ 500 you should choose a good coin for long term investments like eth, monero, tron and dash
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
If I have this amount, I will invest in in Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum and Tron. There's bigger chance that I can earn double with these coins if it is bullish. These coins are the one that will give me good fortune if i hold them for atleast 2-3 years.
June 22, 2018, 12:01:39 PM
It begins to seem that the most stable crypto currency is the BNB. At least, the growth of its rate is stable and there are grounds for that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 09:10:27 AM
I will advise that you're truly convinced before investing in any project . You should know why you're investing in the project ..Trust your instinct

As for me, half a thousand is a very good sum for the first investment. having this money, you can buy several cheap and promising cryptocurrencies. Ontology, Credits, TRON, VeChain, and Stellar will bring you the money you need.
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 08:20:33 AM
If it's me, then for $ 500 I'll use it to invest in XRP, BNB and NEO. These are very good altcoin and grow back very quickly after each market decline, you can see it through the daily chart of these altcoin. I think that in the next few days there will be a very serious decline of the market so be prepared for the good psychology for yourself.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 22, 2018, 06:01:30 AM
I think nice choice for investment can be Phantasma, it was very high hype during ICO and now when market goes down it dropped almost to ICO price. It has a big potential in my opinion.
This kind of coins are highly risk.Ma be you can able to earn some profit dont buy sell but I dont suggest anyone for buy this kind of coin.hype = Risk. $500 is good amount of USD.dont put your money into shit project.

As all the cryptocurrencies are very cheap now, you can easily invest in several of them. Choose some penny altcoins - they usually give the better profits. I recommend you to invest in Ontology, Gladius, and Credits.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 10:35:56 AM
If you wanna begin by investing 500$ in altcoin I think you should choose the altcoin in top 10 on coinmarketcap these coins in top 10 has very good potential and huge trading volume. Beside at the moment when the whole market are being in the biggest dump of the year
Activity: 518
June 21, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
I think nice choice for investment can be Phantasma, it was very high hype during ICO and now when market goes down it dropped almost to ICO price. It has a big potential in my opinion.

I guess you should better invest in more popular and well-known cryptocurrencies. Buying the tokens that are very new, you take risks. Better deal with Credits, OMG, IOTA, TRON, Gladius, and Ontology.
Activity: 173
June 21, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
There are many cryptocurrency available in the market today that you can choose to invest $500 but i suggest to invest it in cheaper coins which we think with big chances to become more profitable.
Activity: 31
June 21, 2018, 09:21:03 AM
My choice ethereum classic
Activity: 56
June 21, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Try out our service! It will give you an opportunity to invest in good projects and earn money. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33876922
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 21, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
It is always better to split your investments in 3-4 good coins rather than investing all in one. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Also I think it would be a good decision to invest a decent position in BTC, especially as the market looks bearish. It's always good to hold top 10 coins like ADA as it will be a lesser risk. If you are looking for a gamble you can invest in low market cap coins, but make sure that they are not scams.
Activity: 48
June 21, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
BUDDY YOU CAN GET ADVISES FOR INVEST FOR ALTS. BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD INVEST YOUR MONEY FOR GOOD ICO. we cannot predict alts behavior. o if you invest your funds to hype ico. you can get more profit more than alts. then you can invest alts with that profit also .
Pages:
Jump to: