Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 55. (Read 96334 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 08:54:18 AM
Acorn Collective. Soon is going to be on Bancor and HitBtc.
Project Shivom  Kucoin already.
Zebi and Matrix.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 08:01:24 AM
Dear friend,
Too late when reply now but if I was you I will buy ETH and hold till to the cryptocurrency market recover because at now the price of ETH is low. Of course, you should reference more ideas of other members before decide to invest.
Thanks
Activity: 52
June 25, 2018, 05:47:20 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Invest in 5-10 ICOs. or invest in ethereum.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
June 25, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
Right now almost everything is like %66 off Cheesy black friday sale for cryptocurrencies. Buy a solid project's coin then wait for the bullrun (if it comes:)

I would say maybe wanchain, switcheo, bluzelle etc. But do your own research, not an investment advice.
Activity: 75
June 25, 2018, 05:18:56 AM
According to my point of view only BTC can give you a higher ROI so, you have to invest in BTC. Smiley
Activity: 199
June 25, 2018, 05:01:47 AM
eos is one good altcoin to invest now, while the price is still cheap, I guess now is the right time to buy some eos
EOS also provides a platform for developers to build decentralized applications. Its technology differs, though, as we’ll soon see
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 25, 2018, 03:57:09 AM
Since bear market is actual:
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.

Acorn collective. Soon on Hitbtc and bancor.

Enkronos.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom, Zebi and Matrix. CVC as well.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 03:54:36 AM
I think 500 can give u some earning if u choose carefully new ICOs and don`t fordet about diversify ur investment to minimize the risk of losing, and choose the most successful and stable famous coins - not a strange new coins without history and strong followers.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 11:22:23 PM
while a bear market is happening now, and almost all coins on the market are red, should invest in a good crypto for long-term investments, such as eth, monero, dash, tron, or other cryptos
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 06:34:50 PM
Look for a good ico. I recommend Allstocks
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
You should try with Togacoin, a data center in Tenerife that gives you payout from mining operations (also during token sale period)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anntga-togacoin-the-new-generation-of-mining-operations-4432984

Or I can suggest you ARK, LWF, Bitboost. Not still a token sale but really good projects. Take a look if you have telegram: https://t.me/cryptoboosterint
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
June 24, 2018, 02:31:42 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

You can invest your $500 into so many coins with the lowest prices. Better do it now that the market is getting laid off with so much corrections that even Bitcoin falls down to $5,700. Such a great timing to buy because what will gonna happened next is. all coins will pump and its not good to buy your perspective coins then. You can invest in Ripple and Tron. You can also invest a little in Ethereum as it will pump more higher by the end of the year.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 24, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
I suggest to you, to be careful in investing, I advise you to buy bitcoin, because currently bitcoin is very cheap, and will not scam
Bitcoin is the best project that we can invest in it, but the problem that not all people can buy a good amount of bits, because if we buy around 500$ worth on btc, it will be not good investment even if we know that bitcoin price will increase too much in the near future, I mean we can earn by that in maximum 200%, In the other hand, if we invest in different cheap crypto, we can earn more as cheap crypto are always increasing too much because they had a low price, we just need only to search for these projects and investing in the right moment.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 01:48:53 PM
This time is the good time to invest, you can buy BTC, ETH or TOP 10 altcoin with the lowest price. You can use the strategy: 50% holding TOP 10 coin, 30% staking coin and 20% invest in ICO. Goodluck to you
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
You can look at the recent emergence of the platform currency. I think these currencies have great potential. First of all, they have a trading platform to rely on, and second they can earn dividends! I can recommend you a few!
FT
LOOM
WICC
CONI
HT
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
I suggest to you, to be careful in investing, I advise you to buy bitcoin, because currently bitcoin is very cheap, and will not scam
Activity: 77
June 24, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
buy ico, buy low altcoin is the highest profit opportunity.
Activity: 201
June 24, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
I suggest ethereum or ripple , those two are the most promising coins in the market right now but I think you shouldn't focus in just one coin make another option in order to maximize your investment and try to do your own research and do not just rely on someone's opinion.
Activity: 154
June 23, 2018, 12:13:41 PM
novice encryption requires many exercises . you should start with bitcoin . half the money to buy bitcoin . it is relatively stable . the remaining investment is some ICO .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 11:53:40 AM
To reduce this risk, you should better invest in many cheaper but powerful altcoins. Think about the cryptocurrencies that cost under a dollar. It can be Ontology, TRON, Gladius, KickCoin, and Credits.
Pages:
Jump to: