Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 81. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
You think about big money, but do not know where to make money? It is a unique offer to invest in a very promising ICO. JOIN!     
The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGC is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of. https://pecun.io/
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 07:25:13 AM
Go buy some tomocoin while its under $1  Cool not even on CMC yet!
Activity: 266
March 06, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
Investing to the ICOs is wasting of money. About 50% are scams. You can invest into TOP 15 cryptos, such as ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, NEO, NEM, XMR.
If you want long term investment – choose BTC or LTC. ZCL and BTCP can rise soon, but they are high risky.
Activity: 322
March 05, 2018, 10:10:13 PM
Ha ceгoдняшний дeнь вepнee вceгo бyдeт пoлoжить 500 дoллapoв в ICO в выcoкoй oцeнкo,  блaгo ceгoдня ecть мнoжecтвo экcпepтoв кoтopыe oцeнивaют пpoeкты нa paзличный caйтax . Пo мoeмy мнeнию этo бyдeт ycпeшным влoжeниeм)
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
March 05, 2018, 09:29:50 PM
first of see the chart history if you are good learner and heaving good knowledge about altcoin then you can get easy way which coin will be best for you read again and again about the coins will suggest and then make speculations and these days ripple is best for investment where you can get some profit.   
Activity: 52
March 05, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

Invest in $PAC while its cheap before it gets Listed on Bit-Z.

Then join one of our shared masternodes at https://PacSharedMasternodes.com and Make over 15% ROI per month.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 06:04:15 PM
do not rush to invest all your capital in digital money at once! There are other equally interesting investment tools that allow you to invest money in 2018 with a sufficiently high risk premium.
1. Choose the most profitable from the legal and reliable ways of investing. For example - the purchase of crypto-currencies, investments in the trading of exchange robots, investments in trust accounts, etc.
2. Divide your capital into parts for investing in several directions at once.
3. Invest funds not in one, but in several instruments from each direction. For example, if the question relates to crypto currency, it is better to purchase not one, but several. If the question concerns the trade of automated experts, use several expert advisers at once on different accounts. We decided to invest in trust management - find several reliable managers at once.
Thus, you can create a fairly stable investment portfolio, which is not afraid of possible losses on several instruments.
4. Periodically adjust the portfolio by redistributing funds between tools, add new ones to it, exclude unprofitable ones.
5. Quarterly, and from the instruments with the greatest risk - monthly, deduce a certain percentage of profits.
Take, for example, the Ripple crypto currency. Its system is now used by an increasing number of traditional banks, as a tool for conducting payment transactions. At this time, the IOTA crypto currency system is being introduced everywhere to create a global "Internet of things". The Etchemc altoquin site has become one of the core for the development of crypto-currency start-ups, and the DASH system is valued by global investment funds, as the most promising in terms of use for everyday electronic payments.
Activity: 42
March 05, 2018, 07:53:30 AM
Do your own research, that's the most effective way to ensure that you'll remain profitable. That being said, we are currently running a bounty program that will give out USD 750,000 at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/usd750000-bounty-axens-the-future-of-supply-chain-3063527. AXenS is the most forward thinking B2B platform for Distributed Supply Chain Finance (DSCF) and Distributed Trade Services (DTS). Our ICO will begin in April, so do check us out!
Activity: 75
March 05, 2018, 07:16:57 AM
That is not the best idea to ask any questions on btct Grin If you really want to invest your 5 hundreds - you have to review the most interesting and profitable ways to do it.
Activity: 11
March 05, 2018, 07:10:09 AM
Don't listen anyone!
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 04:38:55 AM
it is necessary to invest Ripple today, this cryptocurrency is the most efficient and affordable for investment
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
March 04, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
A good decision if you want to invest in ICO. There are many ICOs with the best deals, you have to be smart in choosing them. Look at project background, white paper and team. You have to be careful in choosing ICO, some say that investing in ICO is very risky. Do not worry, I'll give you a potentially good ICO. Among them are KWHCoin and KickCity. You can see it here https://kwhcoin.com/#/ and https://ico.kickcity.io/
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 02:35:32 PM
Well there are lot of ICO that offering for an investments and already has a pre sale of token. But this QUANTUM1NET is very much reliable i guess. I heared it has more investors and the ICO has the potential to become successful and the token as well.
Generally, the project is quite normal and everyone offers good and promising points in the future, but all this information needs to be checked, because you can get burned if you completely trust in advice only.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 04, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
I invested in Fusion (Fsn). A strong team, success at ICO in (240%) guarantee success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
Well there are lot of ICO that offering for an investments and already has a pre sale of token. But this QUANTUM1NET is very much reliable i guess. I heared it has more investors and the ICO has the potential to become successful and the token as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
March 04, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
I think you should look at new projects. You can participate in ICO. For example, look at my signature  Wink Before investing, you should study everything.
Activity: 14
March 04, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
submit all capital small altcoin like yours for xlm or nxt and wait a couple months then surely the result will be very large even in the capital that you can give back by half.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 10:29:01 AM
Very good monet- myst, gup, trst, wax, exp.Make your choice. Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
March 04, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
If you don't buy mainstream coin such as BTC, I suggest you hold some. It can be used steadily for donations and ICO projects.
Activity: 54
March 04, 2018, 08:42:58 AM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??

The best choice  - invest $500 in online courses for your field of activities.
In 2017 I said to everyone "just buy bitcoin and hold". In December I told to everyone "fix your profit".

Put your $500 in bitcoin and forget about investments for 1 year.
Pages:
Jump to: