Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest 500$ - page 79. (Read 96333 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
You could invest in a good ICO and better join a telegram group, if you are in doubt then top 20 in coinmarketcap is a good coin they are more stable than the other altcoins. hope you do some research.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin,can you help me pick one ??
You can invest$ 500 in a few different coins to increase the chances of success. For example, you can buy such coins as NEO, ether and ripple. These coins can grow well this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
I think you need to buy altcoin top 10. It's easy and safe. and very good to invest.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 14, 2018, 01:21:59 PM
in my opinion, if you want to invest in coin you should be smart to read about coin so that your $ 500 fund is not wasted on coin investment, because to invest we have to really understand and predict the rise and fall of coin prices in the market.
Investing your money in a coin is probably one of the most difficult things to do in this market, and the reason for that is very simple there are so many options of where to invest your money that just reading the white papers of all the new coins in the market will take you probably months and the few people that have the time to do that probably are professional investors and with only 500 dollars at your disposal I doubt the person asking for advice is in fact a professional investor.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 06:00:02 AM
Good evening people, I'm a newbie in cryptocurrency and I need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin, can you help me pick one ??
Yes, it is a very good idea if you want to invest your money in Altcoin. My suggestion might be to invest in Ethereum or ICO coins that have a good and reliable background. Maybe if for ICO coins you can invest in EFFECT.AI project. Because I think the project is one of the promising projects.
I would even say definitely that it is better to invest in ICO. I consider Ethereum a good coin, but in terms of profitability ICO far exceeds the purchase of a particular coin. $ 500 is not such a big money and surely they can take a chance and invest in some direction in the blockchain.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 12, 2018, 11:11:45 PM
Good evening people, I'm a newbie in cryptocurrency and I need a hand from you guys.
 I want to invest 500$ in an altcoin, can you help me pick one ??
Yes, it is a very good idea if you want to invest your money in Altcoin. My suggestion might be to invest in Ethereum or ICO coins that have a good and reliable background. Maybe if for ICO coins you can invest in EFFECT.AI project. Because I think the project is one of the promising projects.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 04:07:29 AM
for your comfort and security, I suggest you to invest by buying altcoin top 5 of course this is very easy and safe.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
March 12, 2018, 01:58:56 AM
You can buy 10 coins in equal shares and leave for a long time.
Or invest only in one and wait for it to shoot.
Or you can play on the stock exchange on the rough waves that can give a good plus if you know how to do it)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
I recommend you to invest token hacken, supply of token is very limited  5 million tokens, price ico 1 $ but ico is finished and now price the token 3$, I think this is still cheap and suitable for long-term investment and hacken in support by jhon mecaafe..
visit www.hacken.io
Activity: 11
March 11, 2018, 09:02:45 PM
Dude I'd suggest Zoin. Nice looking altcoin with a huge amount of technology included desktop, web and tor wallets and all transactions use the zerocoin protocol. Its price still low but it will moon soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 11, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
I think ethereum can be a good decision to invest in $500. Although the prices are rising slowly, I think ethereum has still a good price according to old prices. Also, ICON and IOTA may be considered for a long time.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 06:38:57 PM
Ethereum is best investment it has huge potential to grow.
Ethereum is a good investment option as it’s blockchain network is very much in demand as compared to Bitcoin’s blockchain. Also Ethereum is priced low as compared to Bitcoins and thus is giving more Return on Investment.

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Hi, you can invest in stable crypto maybe about 50% of your deposit in btc,eth and other in some altcoins  Wink
Activity: 96
March 11, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
Ethereum is best investment it has huge potential to grow.
Activity: 81
March 11, 2018, 12:02:03 PM
Good evening people, im newbie in cryptocurrency and i need a hand from you guys.

Try invest on https://icocash.io/ICO-104/main/register
Activity: 376
March 11, 2018, 11:56:35 AM
in my opinion, if you want to invest in coin you should be smart to read about coin so that your $ 500 fund is not wasted on coin investment, because to invest we have to really understand and predict the rise and fall of coin prices in the market.
Activity: 112
March 10, 2018, 02:08:05 PM
There are plenty of crap coins right now and even fewer good ones. This is one of the good ICO's in my opinion, they will be the first arbitrage exchange.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
March 10, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

WanChain or Credits. CREDITS you can buy now, it's trading on Kukoin exchange at that moment. WanChain will be listing on the exchange platforms in near time
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
March 10, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
Take your time, if you need to ask where to invest your money you are not ready to invest your money wait until you are ready until you know what you're looking for and you do know what kind of coin you are comfortable by holding for a long time until you do not have all of that then you are not ready to invest but do not worry if you begin to learn right now it is not going to take you a lot of time before you are ready.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
March 10, 2018, 09:02:02 AM
Keep 50% in a top 5 (coinmarketcap) coin, spread the rest over (cheap) altcoins.
For some inspriration: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/buy-and-hold-100-crypto-for-5-years-the-experiment/
Pages:
Jump to: