Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 17. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
November 12, 2021, 12:43:37 PM
$30k is a very good amount to invest in Bitcoin, ethereum, solana or BNB

the potential for its price to go up by a few percent every year is really huge because the four crypto assets that I said already have a very large ecosystem

DYOR
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
November 12, 2021, 04:40:00 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
If you are looking for a good altcoin with sound fundamentals and real utility, then look no more. I'd recommend PAYB, the token of Paybswap, an innovative cross-chain DEX using Poklkadot bridge modules. Quite undervalued right now but I am seeing so much growth potential in it.
copper member
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
November 11, 2021, 07:37:20 PM
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. Competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj,
but with more potential to 50x. Market cap is only 31M

Active CEO with video updates, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with mobile app releasing December 2nd. Check it out!

Activity: 322
November 11, 2021, 04:53:28 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
DDN, DenDomains
Just check this beast, it's so underrated and undervalued now, so we're early
Forget about DOGE and SHIBA, I'm looking for tech part of the projects and DenDomains proves that tech powerful projects are better than meme coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 11, 2021, 12:53:13 PM
Thanks for your advices.

If we invest a large amount, I think BNB is the right coin, because the rate of change in price is higher compared to others. Every time a new coin launchpad on Binance it will affect the BNB price. You can also make a profit from the bonus holder while the launchpad is running.
Activity: 65
November 11, 2021, 05:16:15 AM
Thanks for your advices.

The amazing dev team behind Paybswap is currently building a powerful DEX using “burn and issue” contracts on BSC, Polkadot and Ethereum to enable cross-chain trades. It’s a secure ecosystem where native assets can be traded. This will allow CEX-like trades while still keeping users in control of their funds.
Activity: 42
November 10, 2021, 01:33:42 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Ack Acknoledger is looking good now
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/acknoledger/
Read this article! https://acknoledger.com/gaming-industry-in-metaverse/
Activity: 69
November 05, 2021, 08:42:51 AM
Thanks for your advices.

PAYB is definitely another good altcoin to invest in, especially since their pioneer DEX using the Polkadot relay chain is launching soon. This incredible project has so much to offer.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 05, 2021, 06:13:39 AM
Thanks for your advices.
Am not sure if the x10 can be reached sooner but best to risk in XRPsince you are willing to Keep holding , there are many speculative that after the case from SEC ripple may reach 10$ in value so that would be a x10 for you.
if you had already decided which to invest then best to Lock this thread because there is no need to furthermore the topic right?
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406
November 04, 2021, 06:43:54 PM
29000 into bitcoin and then gamble with the rest.  Take a flyer on a long shot and in the end count it as a loss.  Don't go too big into these coins.  Once the bull run is over 99% of these coins will be wiped off the map never to be seen again
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
October 29, 2021, 05:25:59 AM
With $30k I will invest about 10 new listed and trending coins, the opportunity for big profits can only be obtained if we invest in new listed coins, in October I invested around $400 to buy new listed coins and am happy because the value has increased more and is now rising to around $1080. some coins or tokens I recommend are Kaiken Shiba, Pixel Shib, Shakita Inu, Goma finance and Kuma Inu.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 29, 2021, 03:55:26 AM
Currently, market conditions are declining. Many coins are being discounted. Just choose which coins have good fundamentals. But it seems like to get a profit, have to wait a little longer.
You don't have to wait any longer if he is a day trader who chases profit in a very logical target, because those who have bought good coins in the past two days, today he already has a very good and decent profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 28, 2021, 11:03:49 AM

Currently, market conditions are declining. Many coins are being discounted. Just choose which coins have good fundamentals. But it seems like to get a profit, have to wait a little longer.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
October 28, 2021, 03:58:15 AM
Are you already invested in the top coins? because I still recommend to invest in the top coins like ethereum, binance coin, cardano and bitcoin these are less risk investments and it can surely increase in the long run but if you already invested those coins then I suggest to invest in NFT game projects because this is trendy now.
in investing is not good if you just rely on the trend, I think we should try to think more broadly.  There are thousands of coins ready to be turned into assets.  These thousands of clients have trading volume, capitalization, exchange support, price and community support.  I think if you only think about the trend it's not quite right.  with $30K probably better spent in proper coins
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 27, 2021, 09:37:04 AM
Harmony ONE. Fast, feeless, has a defi system and partnership with sushi already in place, good staking rewards, burns ONE with every transaction, great dev team and still has the opportunity to 50x. I know Harmony one is already in top 100 CMC but trust me this project still have a big potential to growth.
harmony is a spectacular coin, but the pace of harmony's journey is a bit late.  I think harmony will find its way and there is a prediction in the next few years if With a 5 year investment, the expected return is around +242.81%.  Hopefully this is what we all hope to get the best price
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 27, 2021, 07:39:55 AM
I have been looking for a worthwhile project for a long time and discovered Foho Coin.  It is a completely new ecosystem in the real estate industry

Your Trust rating show how you are not to be trusted a spammer in which means you'll tell everyone without basis  Grin

$30k isn't small amount. That's at least a year of saving if you are from a rich country. You should split that into multi bag or multi investment to lessen the risk of anything going wrong. Goes from the top coin in CMC (BTC, ETH,...) to some mid and lower one.
In some countries that can be used as good capital for business, investing in crypto may bring losses , why not take a Half? invest half of that in crypto and half in real business.
Activity: 889
October 27, 2021, 07:37:40 AM
$30k isn't small amount. That's at least a year of saving if you are from a rich country. You should split that into multi bag or multi investment to lessen the risk of anything going wrong. Goes from the top coin in CMC (BTC, ETH,...) to some mid and lower one.

Top coin would be a safeway investment, but i doubt it would bring u to any 10x return. My suggestion is to invest on dApps platform since we already saw ETH, BNB, and SOL rise so hard, probably another dApps would become next project to be pumped.
looking for a lot of profit is also the same as requiring a big risk to go up by 10x. I like the coin category you suggest ETH,BNB,SOL it's good to save the altcoin season now. the end of the year will be the year of the most extra profit...?
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
October 21, 2021, 07:38:00 PM

Top coin would be a safeway investment, but i doubt it would bring u to any 10x return. My suggestion is to invest on dApps platform since we already saw ETH, BNB, and SOL rise so hard, probably another dApps would become next project to be pumped.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
October 21, 2021, 02:06:43 PM
Activity: 889
October 21, 2021, 10:20:25 AM
30,000$ to find my very easy profit. For example, if I were you, I would play arbitrage, buying and selling between 2 markets. and some of it I use to participate in events or buy coins that have high potential in this bullrun season.?
Pages:
Jump to: