Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 21. (Read 4355 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 25, 2021, 05:53:36 AM
$30k for a doge is like suicide. because in the blink of an eye can be dumped by musk or by whales. doge is not worth investing in large amounts, in my opinion the best choice is in position 1-10 coinmarketcap if you want to invest $30k
I'm personally very afraid to use that much money only on Dogecoin because there are many good coins that are worth buying or to place the money as an investment in large amounts, because if you just put it into one basket it will be very dangerous, even though Dogecoin is also in order in the coinmarketcap top 10 circle.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 25, 2021, 05:42:06 AM
With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
$30k for a doge is like suicide. because in the blink of an eye can be dumped by musk or by whales. doge is not worth investing in large amounts, in my opinion the best choice is in position 1-10 coinmarketcap if you want to invest $30k
What? Use all of $30k in dogecoin? He must be kidding. We can select many potential coins to invest with $30k so using in just one coin is not too good unless you decide to invest in bitcoin. That will be worth doing as bitcoin can increase higher anytime. Having bitcoin as the main investment is a must that people should do, especially bitcoin price now still at a low price. Hopefully, we can make more bitcoin from the altcoin we invested in, making a lot of money later.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
September 24, 2021, 10:36:20 PM
With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 24, 2021, 07:30:00 PM
For now I would suggest you apply the buy and sell strategy to grow you coins as it's a better strategy than buying and holding your coins.
Buy and sell, or short-term trading, may apply to this market situation.

your quick interactions inside the market may give you decent benefits if you play well and in the right timing.

The only down side of this is you need to know how to read charts so that you can buy from a discount range and sell your coins at a premium to realize instant profits.

Not a downside but  good way to attined knowledge, if you take time studying how to read charts then it's your very advantages.

So the hardwork now comes when trying to find the coins when have these cyclical market moves which allow us to buy or sell but anything from the top 100 coins should be okay to invest in but try pick those that are usually in the news like dogecoin ,bitcoin, ethereum, shiba inu etc.

I agree to this, everything will end up sorting which coins are best fit to your strategy, is not easy since there are many available assets that you can use for your trade, but choosing the right one will give you the profits that you desire.

With such a high amount of initial investment, OP can work it out, splitting with 3-5  best assets to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
September 24, 2021, 07:14:29 PM
In a nutshell, I highly recommend you to take a look at such project as Xfinite (XET). DYOR.
Activity: 641
Merit: 106
September 24, 2021, 03:16:59 PM
What should be $30,000? Discussing issues like this goes back to your personal interest in ap coins or tokens. I just gave you the first picture of investing in old coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, TRX, etc. both DeFi tokens, could be like UNI, Pancakeswap, or pioneering ones on stellar platforms, like YBX and AQUA.
Activity: 924
Merit: 518
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
September 24, 2021, 03:13:25 PM
That's a huge sum of money to invest mate, i will be very selective high profile project to reduce the risk, so I will go for btc and eth and probably avax and axie, but btc and eth will be have a higher percentage, then alts will have less.
The op needs to think we'll before putting his money in just a single project because the market of different coins do not move the same way so I will advise op to try and put the money into different projects so that he can have all round profits that can attract good profits from different sources. Invest in coins like bitcoin, Matic token, Uniswap, and others will be a good decision.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 24, 2021, 02:06:25 PM
if i may give advice,
$30,000 I will invest for:
10k = BTC
10k = ETH
10k = ARPA

those three are my top list which i will invest my money and i'm pretty sure that i can earn and gain a lot of profit from them in the near future.
we just need to wait for it until the price is rising and become huge, because the three of them have very good prospects
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2021, 01:39:16 PM
That's a huge sum of money to invest mate, i will be very selective high profile project to reduce the risk, so I will go for btc and eth and probably avax and axie, but btc and eth will be have a higher percentage, then alts will have less.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 755
September 24, 2021, 01:09:18 PM
$30,000 USD would you like to invest in one coin? For me it is too prone to risk. What if you invest $30,000 USD in Bitcoin only if you don't want to share it. The opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin is still there and if you look at today's prices, then this is the right time for your $30,000 USD to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very good value in the crypto space.
agree, if it's only for one coin, obviously I agree with you that it's better to put it in bitcoin, because the price is currently good and the possibility of increasing is certain. especially if there will be an increase at the end of this year, it is clear that the profit is fantastic.

but it is better to divide it into two coins, namely bitcoin and altcoin which are at the best rank so far, because the value of the altcoin increase will also be very tempting if it occurs.

But he still wants to ask for our views on the right investment with a capital of 30,000 USD and does not want to share. If 30,000 are included in one work, of course, it is very vulnerable to risk. I suggest dividing the amount of 30,000 USD among several coins. If he still wants to put 30,000 USD into one job, then Bitcoin is my solution with a cold amount of capital to invest. Because if the choice is Bitcoin, then there is no need to use a lot of analysis, just buy and hold for the long term. If he's willing to share, I think that would be great again.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
September 24, 2021, 12:31:14 PM
For now I would suggest you apply the buy and sell strategy to grow you coins as it's a better strategy than buying and holding your coins. The only down side of this is you need to know how to read charts so that you can buy from a discount range and sell your coins at a premium to realize instant profits. So the hardwork now comes when trying to find the coins when have these cyclical market moves which allow us to buy or sell but anything from the top 100 coins should be okay to invest in but try pick those that are usually in the news like dogecoin ,bitcoin, ethereum, shiba inu etc.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
September 23, 2021, 10:37:29 AM
only invest in Bitcoin if you are going to keep trading but if you want to grow your portfolio there are some coins on my radar like examples WAVES, ETH, NEO, SOL, XRP.
The coin you have mentioned is good for the long-term hold. but the OP wants to invest all of his money in one coin. For this Bitcoin is the best and safe investment. In the long term, he can able to gain a good profit from this.

But if I were OP, I can invest my 50% in Bitcoin and Ethereum. The rest of them are for various altcoins. Altcoins can give a good return within the short term. 10x-20x is also very possible in altcoins. Now accumulating Matic, Cardano, Tomochain, SXP, SRM, SOL, ETH, BNB, GRT, and NWC. Hope soon they will make me rich, I am ready to hold those coins for a minimum of 1 year.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
September 23, 2021, 08:58:25 AM
only invest in Bitcoin if you are going to keep trading but if you want to grow your portfolio there are some coins on my radar like examples WAVES, ETH, NEO, SOL, XRP.
I think XRP and Waves will not be the good choice to go through but it is better to put money on Eth,NEO and SOL .However its always good to decide to invest on crypto and it is better to choose the top ranked coin on the market which are more potential than the bottom coin .Remember just invest on potential project like eth ,ADA,SOL,DOT etc .You can also can earn passive from crypto.com and from NEXO as well but it is better to trade cause you can earn huge from trading if you put your investment for long term .One thing i just wanna remind you at the end that DYOR before investment .
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 23, 2021, 08:25:59 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.
AlturaNFT and thank me later lol  Grin
Altura NFT is introduced The Future of NFTs: Smart NFTs
Imagine a video game sword that gets stronger every time it is used to slay a monster. Smart NFTs have properties that can change based on certain conditions.
Altura NFT will launch the developer portal along with the public API on October 8th, allowing users to program & integrate Smart NFTs in third-party apps/games.
This project is the pioneer in smart NFT technology. Its penguins collection are a showcase of what Smart NFTs can do. Their penguins were sold out in 15 mins!

Altura is aiming to change the NFT space by allowing anyone to program Smart NFTs and integrate these NFTs in-game

Alex Becker thinks that it's a hidden gem https://twitter.com/ZssBecker/status/1436043906760773640
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
September 23, 2021, 05:25:08 AM
This is very serious 😃
Investing $30k in single project look pretty good but there are some important things you should know about a singular project.
If the project fails your funds is gone.
If the project goes as predicted to be 10x then you win, I will be saying you should look for a popular coin or project (Trusted and reliable) to buy and this will include the months or years you wanna hold it.
The market is just recovering so investing now is the right time.

For me there is no other token or single project that was worth to invest for an amount of $30k than bitcoin but of course this is just my opinion and OP has a lot of option in the crypto platform which he thinks much worth it to invest with. Also, the top 10 projects listed in coingecko and coinmarket cap are good to consider too. It's not impossible that an investor could find a good and singular project which he can put all in ($30k) in just a project and could be possible get a 10x return of investment. The crypto platform was huge that is why searching and discovering a great project that is worth for a long term investment sometimes is crucial.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
September 23, 2021, 03:44:11 AM
This is very serious 😃
Investing $30k in single project look pretty good but there are some important things you should know about a singular project.
If the project fails your funds is gone.
If the project goes as predicted to be 10x then you win, I will be saying you should look for a popular coin or project (Trusted and reliable) to buy and this will include the months or years you wanna hold it.
The market is just recovering so investing now is the right time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 22, 2021, 11:26:01 PM
However since you asked I would choose something from Defi like UNI as well as probably MATIC as Polygon effectively transforms Ethereum into a full-fledged multi-chain system (aka Internet of Blockchains). This is just my opinion and I highly suggest taking it with a grain of salt as it’s important you choose something that you truely feel. Good Luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
September 22, 2021, 09:53:06 PM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 22, 2021, 10:03:09 AM
that's a big amount, I suggest you choose the top 10 coins and if you have to choose one of them I suggest you choose the ETH coin. the possibility to get a 10x profit is very small but the risk you face if you choose the ETH coin is very small. very worth it in my opinion, to invest with large capital you should think about the security of your money by choosing coins with a low level of risk.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 22, 2021, 03:34:50 AM
$30,000 USD would you like to invest in one coin? For me it is too prone to risk. What if you invest $30,000 USD in Bitcoin only if you don't want to share it. The opportunity to increase the price of Bitcoin is still there and if you look at today's prices, then this is the right time for your $30,000 USD to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very good value in the crypto space.
agree, if it's only for one coin, obviously I agree with you that it's better to put it in bitcoin, because the price is currently good and the possibility of increasing is certain. especially if there will be an increase at the end of this year, it is clear that the profit is fantastic.

but it is better to divide it into two coins, namely bitcoin and altcoin which are at the best rank so far, because the value of the altcoin increase will also be very tempting if it occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: