Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 20. (Read 4355 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 04, 2021, 12:50:41 PM
Have you ever tried to staking coins? Try to allocate some funds for staking. Like Pancake Swab, or Uniswab. Some of the allocation of funds for coins that have good Fundamentals, such as Bitcoin, Etherium and BnB.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 03, 2021, 04:42:38 PM
If you ask such a question first, I think you should research carefully before investing. Prepare yourself with sufficient knowledge and psychology when investing and must accept to lose it before you can continue.
Asking is good because mostly it's open many new ways, but one is very important that before investing in crypto you keep in mind that is very risky and unpredictable market and no one can give you 100% suggestion so just listen and do your own search before doing any investment or trading because it's very important for your own safety and better use case of your funds. Greediness kills, so never try in this way.

Now if you want some thought about your money then 50% in bitcoin and 30% in Ethereum and 20% in BNB is really great from my view because these are very solid and profitable coins right now with big communities and adoption is also going very good in recent time.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
https://rangersprotocol.com/
October 03, 2021, 01:28:21 AM
If you ask such a question first, I think you should research carefully before investing. Prepare yourself with sufficient knowledge and psychology when investing and must accept to lose it before you can continue.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 02, 2021, 08:11:43 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
I suggest you to invest in good NFT projects, pioneers of NFT Gaming, platforms and so on,
I think it will be so hyped in 2022
Found NFTD... It's a great project for a long term investment.
NFT Trade is the first cross-chain and blockchain-agnostic NFT platform. I like the fact that they are first to do it.
Looks like a hidden gem, we'll see how they will improve in Q4 of 2021 and Q1-3 of 2022
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nftrade/
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
October 02, 2021, 06:49:16 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
It is better not to put all your money in investing one currency, This is a bad investment decision because you cannot predict the future. If you put all your wealth in one currency, there is a possibility that you will lose your money, so you have to divide your money equally among the promising currencies like BTC, ETH, DOT, ALGO, MATIC, ICP, FIL, ATOM, XRP, VET, LINK.
Activity: 269
Merit: 4
October 02, 2021, 12:46:38 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.

Just invest in bitcoin. Buy $30,000 worth of bitcoin. I think it's equivalent to about 0.8btc. There is no way your short term investment won't yield profit. It is an okay and simple investment opportunity.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 252
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 02, 2021, 04:53:34 AM
I like how the OP made his problem clear.
An easy investment that will put you in good control with it, the recommendation that I want you to be interested in is Ispolink, dyor.
It is not a brilliant project but to achieve good returns I think it is possible, do your own research to see if it appeals to you.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 01, 2021, 02:42:38 PM
you want too big a profit, 10x is not a little. maybe you have to wait a long time. if you have that much money I suggest you choose a coin in development and also a higher user level if you have to choose one of them I choose to suggest BNB. currently the price is still very low and the possibility for high prices in the future is very large considering the development of the coin and also the increasing number of users of the coin.
10x may seem like a lot but it also depends on how much time you are willing to wait in order to get those profits, after all if you decide to hold the coins in which you invest for at least a decade then even bitcoin is going to be capable of giving those results, the issue is that a lot of people want those profits in a relatively short amount of time and that is what puts them at risk because now they have to select a relatively new coin and we know that while those coins can give you those profits they can also crash all the way to zero and disappear the very next day.

High risk can bring very decent profits, but not really good in terms of investing inside this market.

There are many scammers who can allure you to invest with the project, giving a lots of sweet promises but the delivery of results is not what you expected the project will perform.

Always best to DYOR and observe if you are placing your money with trusted developers, it's better to earn lower than you expect instead of losing your invested money.
Activity: 42
October 01, 2021, 02:08:08 PM
Litecoin Cash - The most undervalued Altcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
October 01, 2021, 01:30:16 PM
you want too big a profit, 10x is not a little. maybe you have to wait a long time. if you have that much money I suggest you choose a coin in development and also a higher user level if you have to choose one of them I choose to suggest BNB. currently the price is still very low and the possibility for high prices in the future is very large considering the development of the coin and also the increasing number of users of the coin.
10x may seem like a lot but it also depends on how much time you are willing to wait in order to get those profits, after all if you decide to hold the coins in which you invest for at least a decade then even bitcoin is going to be capable of giving those results, the issue is that a lot of people want those profits in a relatively short amount of time and that is what puts them at risk because now they have to select a relatively new coin and we know that while those coins can give you those profits they can also crash all the way to zero and disappear the very next day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
September 27, 2021, 08:34:31 AM
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 27, 2021, 08:03:05 AM
$30k? I guess, you are a person who has a lot of money. it is impossible for someone to invest all his wealth in something that he is not sure he will win. but I will advise you to invest in ETH and Solana. why do i suggest that? Judging from this year, only those two coins showed very rapid development. such as ETH 2.0 and the quality of Solana's transactions that are so fast and cheap. maybe now their prices are still fairly cheap for someone who has a lot of money. after buying and let's see how it goes until the end of the year.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 26, 2021, 07:24:23 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Don't risk on unknown tokens which lately imposed as a project whether it's IDO or ICO. Always look forward for stable asset like bitcoin and eth which I'm certain it will result a good outcome. Your $30k will soon reach the best profit that you wanted, probably you'll make $80k to $100k.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
September 26, 2021, 06:52:26 PM
only in one coin? if so I'll definitely choose bitcoin or ethereum but well 10x profit in the future maybe ethereum ,if it were me it's better to split it in half not just one coin and you have to know the risk in the future also so that are there other options while waiting for the profit from famous coin ,I monitor hedera hashgraph some of my friends already held a few bite

I would also choose between Bitcoin or Ethereum if only investing in one coin. Because we really have to choose a coin that is safe and has
the best potential if we risk all the capital we have on one coin. But the problem may be that Bitcoin or Ethereum is difficult to generate large profits
in the near future, so we have to hold it in the long term. So we really have to be patient if we want to make big profits from Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 26, 2021, 04:31:55 PM
Thanks for your advices.

I think it is a bad idea that you are telling people how much money you are planning on investing, there are scammers that are happy to scam just a few dollars so you are opening yourself to a lot of risks by doing something like this, also what it is to time that you plan on holding the coins that you want to buy? Because that is very important, for example if you are willing to hold for a decade then even bitcoin can reach those profits and you could take the safest path towards your goal, now if you want to achieve this in only a year or something similar then without a doubt you will have to take huge risks.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2021, 03:39:30 PM
Wanna hear my opinion? I bet on AcknoLedger. NFT Gaming + MetaVerse = what else you need? They are going to conduct an IDO at the beginning of October or so. Very promising.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
September 26, 2021, 08:09:33 AM
only in one coin? if so I'll definitely choose bitcoin or ethereum but well 10x profit in the future maybe ethereum ,if it were me it's better to split it in half not just one coin and you have to know the risk in the future also so that are there other options while waiting for the profit from famous coin ,I monitor hedera hashgraph some of my friends already held a few bite
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 26, 2021, 05:45:33 AM
what if you are a rich person investing with a lot of money is not a problem, the problem is if you only have a small amount of funds and just give everything away, you shouldn't have to. investing in crypto is like winning and losing because the risk is very high to lose and to win. I recommend a few coins that have performed exceptionally well this year and I'm one of those who hold the coins although not too many. I suggest you invest in ETH, SOLANA, BNB and LUNA and then hold it until the end of the year. I am sure you will be richer if you are rich and you will be rich if you are not rich today.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
September 25, 2021, 09:10:27 AM
Thanks for your advices.

You can split each stage into 3 or 2 coins from the top coin to get 10x profit on long term investment, don't put it on one new coin as it is not recommended for beginner trading, new coins are prone to high risk as liquidity on uniswap can be canceled at any time so no longer has a price, this is a new coin scam case in the last month like the VoltNFT project.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 25, 2021, 08:07:37 AM
With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
$30k for a doge is like suicide. because in the blink of an eye can be dumped by musk or by whales. doge is not worth investing in large amounts, in my opinion the best choice is in position 1-10 coinmarketcap if you want to invest $30k
I understand why people want to invest in large amounts of Dogecoin. that's because the movement is not so big will make a big change in the assets we have. however, I also think that $30k for Dogecoin is too much. if it's for bitcoin or ethereum, or BNB, it won't be a problem, because it's a coin with high potential and also a very high probability of going up.
All in all, right now it might be better to have $10k bitcoin, $10k ethereum, and $10k BNB. it will allow you to see big fund developments in the future. You can also see its short term potential in this analysis https://cointelegraph.com/news/price-analysis-9-24-btc-eth-ada-bnb-xrp-sol-dot-doge-avax-luna
Pages:
Jump to: