Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 18. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 823
Merit: 104
October 21, 2021, 04:38:57 AM
I find it not difficult to find a project that is clear and has the potential to bring good returns to the OP, but are you willing to believe and invest in it. FIO Protocol is the proposal that I think can help you, but need DYOR. But I still have to remind you in this market to always identify big profits with big risks.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
October 21, 2021, 03:16:59 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
I actually don't recommend that you invest in one coin. but I think the most important thing is that you really have to choose one type of coin that has the potential. here I suggest choosing ETH or BNB because the two altcoins in my opinion have the greatest potential and are the safest for the long term
Activity: 180
Merit: 46
October 20, 2021, 07:22:55 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
It is a very bold move to invest the entire amount in just one cryptocurrency, frankly I would say it is not a great idea. ETH is another thing not to be missed due to its long term value and hard working team behind it. BNB, ADA and SOL, are also good. The reason is, a good team plays an important role in the future growth of any coin and that is what these coins have in common.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
October 20, 2021, 03:15:20 PM
Are you already invested in the top coins? because I still recommend to invest in the top coins like ethereum, binance coin, cardano and bitcoin these are less risk investments and it can surely increase in the long run but if you already invested those coins then I suggest to invest in NFT game projects because this is trendy now.
But we have remember that all the trends are not opportunity for us. We should conscious more about investing on NFT game projects. But you're right about suggesting on top crypto like Bitcoin, Ethereum, bnb and cardano.
Activity: 1358
October 18, 2021, 06:38:02 AM
Are you already invested in the top coins? because I still recommend to invest in the top coins like ethereum, binance coin, cardano and bitcoin these are less risk investments and it can surely increase in the long run but if you already invested those coins then I suggest to invest in NFT game projects because this is trendy now.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
October 17, 2021, 02:15:12 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Binance. Are you interested in the BNB coin, I think there is a great opportunity on Binance if you have a large amount of money. Investing BNB coin on the Binance platform and holding it, then every launchpad we also get a share of coins from the launchpad. This means that not only do you benefit from BNB's investment returns, but you also benefit every time there are new coin launches on Binance.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
October 17, 2021, 01:30:46 PM
I think it is very easy to invest with a capital of $ 30k, because we can choose several potential altcoins that are in the top 10 of CMC, such as etherem binance polkadot Cardano and Solana, these altcoins have a very high market capitalization, and of course these altcoins have great opportunities  to get a very large return later.  if I have a capital of $ 30k then I will recommend the coin I mentioned above because it is very promising,
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 17, 2021, 11:47:18 AM
If you want to combine business with pleasure, then it seems to me that Loot NFT is a direct hit on the target. I can’t help but mention their auction system.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
October 15, 2021, 04:02:13 PM
Think of investing that capital last year on bitcoin. How much that would be at this time when it's now priced in at $61,000?
Don't be too pressured with many cryptos, I'll buy and need a firm and solid crypto to invest with that capital if it's me.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 15, 2021, 12:42:50 PM
$30,000 is a really good investment. I would buy bitcoin and ethereum with half. I'd buy a reliable defi project with a good yield farming ratio, like pancakes. I would use the remaining money for new trends. I would buy nfts for GameFi, metaverse projects or play2earn games. A money to be used well this season. Away from scam coins, I would only suggest spending very small amounts to trade if you buy it.
however, $30k is big money for me, so when I think of where to invest in crypto, then bitcoin and ethereum are the best. On the one hand I agree with this, but it seems that choosing a few coins is the best. What I mean is, you could earn a large enough amount to buy $15k bitcoin, and $15k ethereum, or split it up into $10k BTC, $10k ETH, and $10k BNB.
maybe think stake or yield farming is pretty good. however, given that there is still a possibility that the BTC price will reach its new ATH by the end of this year, and it is very likely that ETH and BNB will follow suit, I definitely won't waste this opportunity. although the risk is great, but I think the benefits are worth it. but think first, it looks like a bull market storm is coming. Yeah but in the end, do it at your own risk.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 15, 2021, 01:54:47 AM
$30k is a large amount in my opinion, there will be many things we can do with $30k and I will divide it into 2, namely long-term and daily/weekly trading, for long-term I will buy: BNB, Pancake Swap, Solana and TRON.
And for daily or weekly trading I will buy: SHIB, Goma, Klaytn and Telcoin.
Really this is big amount specially in third world countries this can change all community life not just for one or two but here we are going to talk about where to invest for me, it's just bitcoin is the best option and if OP is interested then he can also add few more because sometime investing in just one is also not good so keep going with few new developed projects is also very good and profitable.

If I have then surely I am going with BNB and Solana because I have good faith in these two projects, both are going to be very good with current growth rate is very good and having very good communities are also good advantages for them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
October 14, 2021, 07:47:36 PM
Thanks for your advices.

$30.000 if you divide it into several crypto assets it will make you profit.  you must have careful planning and make a list of crypto assets that have a good reputation so far.  You must include bitcoin and monero in your investment list because these two crypto assets already have a good reputation.  but if you have to choose just one asset to invest $30k (except bitcoin) i think monero is a wise choice.
Activity: 826
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 14, 2021, 06:28:19 PM
Thanks for your advices.

my advice is that you can choose to invest in Harmony One, because with the project owned by Harmony One, then I am sure that in the future the price of Harmony One will definitely continue to increase and even have the opportunity for the price to increase at least 10x, so of course you can get a big profit from investing in Harmony One at this time.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
October 14, 2021, 11:25:19 AM
$30,000 is a really good investment. I would buy bitcoin and ethereum with half. I'd buy a reliable defi project with a good yield farming ratio, like pancakes. I would use the remaining money for new trends. I would buy nfts for GameFi, metaverse projects or play2earn games. A money to be used well this season. Away from scam coins, I would only suggest spending very small amounts to trade if you buy it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
October 14, 2021, 11:01:27 AM
$30k is a large amount in my opinion, there will be many things we can do with $30k and I will divide it into 2, namely long-term and daily/weekly trading, for long-term I will buy: BNB, Pancake Swap, Solana and TRON.
And for daily or weekly trading I will buy: SHIB, Goma, Klaytn and Telcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 14, 2021, 08:48:19 AM
Thanks for your advices.

I'm a fan of play to earn games and it looks so promising to me, for example H3RO3S... it's the first real-life play-2-earn gaming company that actually cares for its users
If you're into PlayToEarn too you're very welcome there
Activity: 2366
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 14, 2021, 07:50:36 AM

wanna edit the thread again if which coin you  have already choose to invest? I know you have plenty of other altcoins but you should have choose the best one and that i either Binance, Bitcoin and Ethereum .
if you will allow to take my advice? why not diversify that 30k into 3 equal amount that 10,000$ each for Bitcoin and ETH and BNB?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 576
October 14, 2021, 07:35:30 AM
if i have $30k then of course i will invest in
1. ETH
2. BNB
3. SOL
because I believe the project will definitely survive and will be more popular in the future, so the price will definitely increase very high and can give me a big profit by investing in the project for the long term.
The three coins you mentioned can also provide profits in the short term, for example ETH which is currently experiencing a very good price increase, so of course it wouldn't be wrong if someone wanted to use their $30K money for the three coins you said, because of that is the best choice and also profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 13, 2021, 05:58:53 AM
I rarely share my thoughts, I still prefer to read posts and nothing more, but it seems to me that Bondex is a very worthy project. Their project solves the really important problems the world has been facing lately.
Can you describe what problems Bondex was able to solve before the project broke your head in the future ? because a good project will always be more viral even if you don't say it and if this is only your thoughts, I don't think you need to share it here.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2021, 05:13:00 AM
I rarely share my thoughts, I still prefer to read posts and nothing more, but it seems to me that Bondex is a very worthy project. Their project solves the really important problems the world has been facing lately.
rarely? lol you are a 7 day old account with 7 posts already , so which on those are rarely sharing thoughts? you are sharing your thought once in A day ratio lol.

Harmony ONE. Fast, feeless, has a defi system and partnership with sushi already in place, good staking rewards, burns ONE with every transaction, great dev team and still has the opportunity to 50x. I know Harmony one is already in top 100 CMC but trust me this project still have a big potential to growth.
Sushi ? lol that network was been pumped in but what does Harmony can do about that?? not because it listed as top 100 meaning the opportunity to make huge profit is there.

if you are referring to top coins then why not put in top 10 lists than top 100?
Pages:
Jump to: