Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to put $20k? - page 3. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
August 29, 2018, 04:05:18 AM
Do not put your money into something which you do not understand! You should know almost everything about the project what are you going to invest. So if you know everything about the Ripple, then it is okay, invest Wink.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 29, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
in my opinion it is better to invest in altcoins in the long run and wait until they grow up!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:19:57 AM
Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!

separate some invest in bitcoin or eth ,than altcoin
suggest to invest in acm ,its quite hot and promising
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 10:11:29 AM
If I had up to $20,000, I wouldn't be thinking of putting all of them into just a single investment. Want to know what I would most likely do? I will share that $20,000 into parts and put those different parts into different investments. I would most likely buy some bitcoins, and some altcoins. I will buy now in this bearish market, and sell during a bull msrket.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
August 25, 2018, 10:03:48 AM
Such amount of money can be put in Btc, why not, it is restoring and its price is becoming more stable again, you can try to Buy Btc and check this information.
For me, I would go for an safe way and invest 10k into Bitcoin. The other 10k i would spread in some promising altcoins. And another Little part you can put into icos there are the highest riks but the highest gains aswell possible, Your tought?
maybe 50 or 60 percents could in bitcoin , and 50 percents split into some portofolio.maybe better to hold five or more potential coins in market that has low price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
I was even interested in reading the answers, but until I found an answer that I could implement and really get such a large amount of money, I think that now you need to be very careful, because now there are a lot of scammers.
Activity: 97
August 25, 2018, 09:56:54 AM
You are definitely right on that Dragon, I have been paying a closer look at it for close to 3 weeks, I'm definitely investing in there too. I can confidently say you should go for it. The other coins, I do not know that much, but hey, that doesn't mean it has little growth incentive. Above all, I'll like you to consider or look ou5 for this coin called Matrix. It is definitely going to be a game changer if you're ready to hold on for long as long as next year. Already, you have a time frame of next year, this coin could do the magic too.
Activity: 119
August 25, 2018, 09:39:03 AM
Such amount of money can be put in Btc, why not, it is restoring and its price is becoming more stable again, you can try to Buy Btc and check this information.
For me, I would go for an safe way and invest 10k into Bitcoin. The other 10k i would spread in some promising altcoins. And another Little part you can put into icos there are the highest riks but the highest gains aswell possible, Your tought?
Activity: 109
August 24, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
You should look at Spectrecoin...Very undervalued right now https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/.html Seems like a very good purchase.! 
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 02:38:29 PM
There are a lot of good projects. You need to look at the team, the road map, whether the product is being worked, how quickly the team works.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 02:31:54 PM
Every time I come across such a topic, I understand that there are still many people who can enter the market. Take a look at Seele, Cardano and NEO
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:12:57 PM
I believe that the future belongs to decentralized exchanges, so I advise you to look at projects of this type. The same AST for example.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 04:47:50 PM
Finally, there are at least some amounts that can be beautifully divided and earn on each of the branches. I would invest 75% in coins on hold, 15% on ICO investments and 10% on day trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 08:17:56 AM
This is a pretty good amount and with proper diversification you can earn good interest. Buy 50% Bitcoin , 5% Cardano, 5% NEO 10% of Ethereum. The rest of the money is for day trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
August 23, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 20, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
This amount is an excellent investment in Ethereum. It will definitely grow in price and you will increase your capital at least 2 times.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Begin the studying of the market with smaller sum, trade in coins several months, then you shouldn't ask where to invest and you will understand where it is worth investing the money and where isn't present and where there are risks to lose the investments.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 20, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
I suggest you dont invest in altcoins rightnow because the condition of market is not as well as it should be before some times the bitcoin and etherum was the superb coin to invest i dont have any idea about the altcoins you are saying but i suggest you to wait some time then invest.
I guess it's better to invest in altcoins because they are very cheap compared to bitcoin.
Bitcoin is just down more than 50% from its all time high but altcoins were really affected because price is 10 times cheaper and even more.
As long as you choose the high valued coins, there is a chance that it will recover.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
I suggest you dont invest in altcoins rightnow because the condition of market is not as well as it should be before some times the bitcoin and etherum was the superb coin to invest i dont have any idea about the altcoins you are saying but i suggest you to wait some time then invest.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
Before bring that money in to crypto asset, you have to understand first if crypto price is high volatility and dont buy in the top price, if currenct price is high price is better to bring that money in to others asset like stock or gold while waiting for the price down to get cheap price. And now the price already in the bottom so its good times to pick some coin and  should be Bitcoin in bigger protfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: