Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to put $20k? - page 6. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:41:44 AM
Well, if you really have so much money, then I would advise you to invest in something more tangible. For example, now it is very profitable to invest in CARSHARING.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:15:59 AM
you can put in different coins, donot put in one coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 23, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
Well you'd of had a nightmare if you ended up investing at the end of January when your post was lol. I keep about 50% between BTC/ETH, 30% in Binance and 20% across some small alts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!
Make a good combination of alt coins that can give instant as well as long term benefits. I am suggesting some coins that are working on great projects and they will do well in future. Do have a look at them, they are an interesting choice.

1)   LSK
2)   EBST
3)   TAU
4)   ADA
5)   XLM

I hope, some guys will read your post here and they will follow your advice. As for me, I would not risk with 20 thousand right now - the sum seems for me big. However, it depends on the financial situation of the investor.
Activity: 439
May 20, 2018, 08:20:04 AM
Personally, I really love Cardano and Litecoin. These coins are very anonymous and dose-stable enough to stay in the market for a long time, moreover, they are now on pump.
Activity: 504
May 20, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
I like NEO and the Ethereum. These are the coins that will remain leaders in the market for more than one year, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 19, 2018, 06:13:39 AM
I think that with such sums do not rush to invest. We need to think it over. I would buy an Ethereum for 10k, this is definitely a good option.
Activity: 40
May 12, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
First I want to say that there is a risk in any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
May 12, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
Of all the coins that are now in the top on coinmarekcap, I am most sure of Ripple. This is a very stable coin, which slowly but surely grows in price. I think that this is an excellent option.
Activity: 114
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
May 09, 2018, 03:20:38 PM
i would go for an safe way and invest 15k into Bitcoin. The other 5 k i would spread in some promising altcoins. And another Little parrt you can put into icos there are the highest riks but the highest gains aswell possible
Activity: 700
May 09, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
You can always check out other ICOs not just those existing projects!

For example maybe invest in an exchange. Its pretty evident we have  exchanges out there with the risk of being hacked just like Mt. Gox.

Another thing, you can check out projects which has uses in real life, and has a great team. ICOs who raises more than 3m usd (of course with proof they they did) in Pre-sale or private sale.

I just hope you find good projects mate!
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
May 09, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
Im sure you have earned alot when you did placed your money into DRG because currently it has good movements,price actions are much stable compare to other coins,the value keeps increasing slowly but surely so you need to hold thsoe DRG as i am holding it too tightly because i believe to its concept few months or years it will be much bigger.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
May 09, 2018, 03:00:00 PM
Have you checked out pundi-x, it has been performing very well and still has a long way to go, the fundamentals are strong and potential is high, my personal target is 2 cents per npxs but i am sure it will do even better for longterm targets 5 to 10 cents range is also realistic.
Activity: 244
Blue0x.com
May 09, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

i have a suggestion. if you have that kind of money, you'd better invest in ethereum or bitcoin, I get a lot of benefits from ethereum and bitcoin, but I have not felt the benefits, sometimes the slightest profit, sometimes a backlash from the altcoin ico I bought.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
Try and distrubute it across many investments so that if one fails other will provide you shelter
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 09, 2018, 02:40:13 PM
I hope bitcoin will reach this price in a few months. It seems to me that the market has turned around and now there will be a huge growth.
Activity: 173
May 09, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
Hey guys,

Make a good combination of alt coins that can give instant as well as long term benefits. I am suggesting some coins that are working on great projects and they will do well in future. Do have a look at them, they are an interesting choice.

1)   LSK
2)   EBST
3)   TAU
4)   ADA
5)   XLM
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 09, 2018, 02:11:36 PM
Hey guys,

That's money is good to this two coin ( Bitcoin and Ethereum ). This is the number one and two most popular and with a high price coin in this cryptocurrency. Don't hesitate to put your money in that two coin, that is most suggest coin to all investor. Or if ypu don't want just choose in the top 10 coins.
Activity: 162
May 09, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
Hey guys,

I would break 20k into two parts. I would buy 10k BTC. The other 10k is for the alt coins. I would look for alt coins that are working on great project. These coins should have a solid background and they should be operating on their roadmap. I have a few coins meeting this criteria. They are NEO, PRG, RDD and POWR. Check these coins as they are good for investment.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 09, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
Hey guys,

I bought some DRGN but unfortunately since I bought it the price has just been tanking every day and I don't know why. I thought it was a good coin to buy but I will hodl for another three to six months. If it is still in Loss by then, I will decide what to do. I have my hopes at the moment on ZEBI CHAIN, an Indian blockchain coin that is only twenty cents at the moment and on no big exchanges yet. If it gets onto OKEX exchange next week, we could easily see the price double or go over 50 cents.
Pages:
Jump to: