Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to put $20k? - page 5. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
May 23, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
My suggestion for you invest in already listed good altcoins like Ethereum, Waves, Stratis, Monero, Dash, Because these altcoins making good developments for rising there coins.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 23, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
Invest in the real world and traditional investments and just hunt for bounties and airdrops here as your initial funds then trade to grow it more  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:08:20 PM
You may want to try some of the undervalued coins right now and I would suggest HSR on binance. Also, you can decide to put some of it in an ICO to at least be a stake holder in some new projects. I have one on my signature here and you can check icodrop.com for more. You have to be careful though and do a proper research on any ICO you want to join as it can be a risky venture but a highly profitable one if you hit the right ones. Cheers!
Activity: 266
May 23, 2018, 12:00:40 PM
split up on bitcoin and ethereum if you wanna hodl, and go on top 10 alts if you want a daily trading. since right now the market is going red. its the right time to buy
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
20,000$ is a lot of money.
Don't invest it in just one coin. Invest in multiple coins for more money and more safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 11:56:51 AM
if you have a capital of $ 20k, then you better invest in ETH or BItcoin, two coins are more promising in comparison to others. if you choose altcoin I recommend Waves or cardano, I see the two coins have tremendous potential in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
May 23, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
XRP is not a good option. Good are BTC, ETH, EOS, IOST, CMT. you should take research yourself before making any decisions.
Activity: 73
May 23, 2018, 10:36:58 AM
Try Ripple's lyrics, in addition to adopting Blockchain technology like Bitcoin, and Ripple can act as an exchanger against the State currency. And I'm sure it will be crowded in future use.
My 2nd choice is Ethereum because Ethereum always has the possibility to rise above 10k, a good coin for hodl.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2018, 10:19:24 AM
I'd advise to put a big part of it in Bitcoin and Ethereum, then put most of the rest in 2 or 3 altcoins for which you see a good future (maybe check out Waves, very underrated at the moment).
With a small amount that remains, you could go for an ICO of your choice.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:17:15 AM
No one can tell you Where or which is the bestto invest. Investing in ICOs is very dangerous, but if you succeed, you can get high profits, you can think about this investment.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
May 23, 2018, 10:16:31 AM
It depends on you only. If you need high profits, you need to take risks and invest in ICO or in any prospect. If you are willing to wait and you want to make a profit in 1-3 years, you can invest in the top 10, and that will be enough
Activity: 132
May 23, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
20k is a good amount of money that can earn you good returns in the crypt o industry. You can divide this amount into three portions. first bit, invest int ETH, its the coin for the future and at the rate at which its growing,  it will gain more value with time. the second portion, you buy chap Alts with high growth potential. cons like EOS are showing great potential, you can look into then, the other portion, put into ICOs, but ensure their projects are worth investing in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
I would spread it over for long and short term investment..
Based on risk and usability..
70% in small cap coins and the rest in well adopted coins, like Nano..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
I would put 50% in a good ico like metronome or arcblock and the rest to good altcoin like kyber and bancor
How sure you are that what youve mentioned is good ico?and giving four choices at a time?
Ico are scams dont believe for most of them,tjust only few are those being truth,if you still open for advice OP why not check this ICO that im wearing i will not tell you how good this is,i want you to check it for yourself
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 10:05:53 AM
That is a big amount of money that is waiting to be invested in Multiple Cryptocurrencies. Making investments on a single Cryptocurrency that you truly trust comes with a risk because you wont know what happens next. If you decided to distribute it into different Cryptocurrencies then there is a chance that some will give you big profit.
Activity: 140
May 23, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
it's a big enough fund for investment I think better investment that has a smaller risk,you can invest in ethereum or bitcoin both coins have the best future, if i were you then i choose to invest in ethereum I think the price will increase for the next few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 10:02:38 AM
If you have decided on it last February maybe you have made a lot of problem around March. Cryptocurrencies are really unpredictable so never try to waste any amount of money for investing all in just any cryptocurrency. It would be better to make a good research on each coin to invest. You might end up on scams or a failing coin.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
May 23, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
It is very important to analyze the market and each concept of each coin.
For now, ETH is still the best altcoin to invest. Put in them for some. Then, we can also analyze some good altcoins such as EOS, NEO, and ADA.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
May 23, 2018, 09:56:32 AM
Hey guys,

So I know I need to do my own research before investing in anything, and I plan to continue to do so.

However, I am very confident in the Crypto market in February ongoing and am planning on wiring over $20,000 USD tomorrow to invest.

I would like to hear some suggestion on what to do with that. I plan on taking each of these suggestions and doing some serious research on them, but I need a good place to start.

Two coins I see at least rising a little bit once we officially get out of this dip are XRB and DRGN.

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions. They will be much appreciated!
Try to diversify your investment between btc,ETH,some good altcoins in top 100 in coinmarketcap.You can also invest in upcoming ICO which reduces your risk of lossing and chances of profit are increased by following this strategy.$20000 is quite a big amount to invest in this voatile market so do your own research also first of all and gain knowledge about cryptocurrency.You can invest 40% in btc 20% in ETH and rest in good altcoins.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 09:48:08 AM
i would go for an safe way and invest 15k into Bitcoin. The other 5 k i would spread in some promising altcoins. And another Little parrt you can put into icos there are the highest riks but the highest gains aswell possible

yes, I don't think it's necessary to put huge amounts to ICOs as if they work out, then the profit is enormous anyway and if not, well then it's a pure loss. Liquidity is usually pretty small there at the beginning too
Pages:
Jump to: