Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to put $20k? - page 4. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
You can invest in Btc or in the other such profitable project like this. I think in the result you will gt a good income and it doesn't metter what should you choose.
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:07:25 PM
Put some in BTC, ETH and LTC then research top ten or 50 altcoins to put money into. Do ones that are following the roadmap and have a strong community.
Activity: 181
August 11, 2018, 07:55:01 PM
Better invest your money on legit exchange and buy some coin with a potential on long term and trade it, no worries on scam because your the one who will manage your money, just be wise on buy low sell high strategy, I can see etherium will make huge money this season but it's on your choice anyway
Yes, what you say is true if you look at the current crypto market situation. Investing in coins that are safe and have a high reputation is a good thing to avoid fraud. Many coins have the potential for long-term investment, say ethereum as the best altcoin that allows you to make big profits if you invest in it. At present, ethereum prices are cheap and are the right time to start investing.
Activity: 41
August 11, 2018, 07:20:35 PM
Well this is a decent add up to put resources into cryptographic forms of money. On the off chance that you pick the best coins and activities you can make great benefit later on. Take a stab at picking the most encouraging coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Also, put some part in the most great ICO extends too. Differentiating the venture will limit your dangers.
Activity: 37
August 11, 2018, 07:16:48 PM
Well this is a decent add up to put resources into digital forms of money. On the off chance that you pick the best coins and activities you can make great benefit later on. Have a go at picking the most encouraging coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. What's more, put some part in the most intense ICO extends also. Differentiating the venture will limit your dangers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 12:10:16 PM
I would divide all assets in two parts and the first part I would invest in 7-10 coins and tokens, mainly for the long-term perspective, and the second part I would invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 06, 2018, 09:26:16 AM
With $ 20k you have a lot of investment options!
Investing altcoin will be more effective than bitcoin and altcoin!
Good luck!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
I suggest invest ethereum for now because ethereum is welknown coin and the price of ethereum is not big and your key to profit wait and patience because patience is a vertue.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 09:01:46 AM
Are you sure that with the current market you want to invest? I don't know if you have invested or not, because seeing from this thread has been long, but if not I would suggest you to put your money in cardano coin. This is just a suggestion and you need to make your own research, there should be some more coins that I think are good to put on, but because the market is sick so the coin is not so visible how its potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 08:54:10 AM
put your money in ethereum and hold long term.

or you can invest in various ico, but the problem is very difficult to find legit and good ico.

a lot of ico ends up scam and has no value in the market.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 08:49:55 AM
Let's say other half go for altcoin and ico the other half is for wellknown coin like bitcoin or eth bitcoin cash then hold
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 08:47:55 AM
I would recommend a larger half to invest in bitcoin. All the rest is broken up into investing in top coins in large quantities with low cost, as well as in ICO projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
August 06, 2018, 08:22:04 AM
Here is what I have to say to you, split that money into three places.
Put one third of the money into bitcoin, so that way you know that you have stake in the biggest and most promising coin in the market.
Then out another part of it into ethereum, the best altcoin in the market
The remaining part of the money should then be put into buying cheap but promising altcoins.
Activity: 43
August 06, 2018, 01:24:32 AM
Well this is a decent add up to put resources into digital currencies. In the event that you pick the best coins and ventures you can make great benefit later on. Have a go at picking the most encouraging coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Also, put some part in the most great ICO extends too. Expanding the venture will limit your dangers.
Activity: 120
July 31, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
right now  the the moment probably in your bank!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 07:31:41 AM
I would recommend you to buy equally  all coins from top-100 ,I am quite sure that in one year you will at least triple your money and in the best scenario your 20k will turn into 500k I guess you will be happy with this money.
Activity: 150
July 31, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
This is a lot of money, but they can be invested in promising altcoins and wait until they grow!
Activity: 6
July 31, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
The best place to invest the twenty thousand dollars actually depend on your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market, if you are aware of the ups and downs recurring volatility of the coins and the dependency factors then its good to diversify your investment into different coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 11:19:22 AM
I hope bitcoin will reach this price in a few months. It seems to me that the market has turned around and now there will be a huge growth.

It seems to me that 99% of the guys here share your hopes, bro. However, I might not invest in Bitcoin now (probably, because I have several BTC). I'd choose the following alts: Golem, TRON, OmiseGo, and Komodo.
Activity: 89
May 23, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Bitcoin. Take that money and buy bitcoin with it. You are better off buying bitcoin all of that money. Also diversify. It is better to diversify than to have all of your money in one coin. Mitigate the risks. Buy ethereum too. You are good if you only buy bitcoin and ethereum, they are the best coins
Pages:
Jump to: