Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 12. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
August 31, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
There are a lot of places where you can sell your crypto! But first, you must check what crypto do you have, and where you can exactly sell it. Go on https://coinmarketcap.com/ and check where you can sell it, cause there are a lot of exchange!  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
You need to know if the tokens you have are traded on any exchange, so you can sell them there.

You can try using coinmarketcap, or you can sell them via twitter or telegram.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
August 31, 2018, 05:56:41 AM
I think you had to know, where are the group venture posting their token on what trade, you can discover those data on their message channel, or their other authority locales or online networking.
Tokens could be sell if it is being listed already in an exchange i agree with your statement that you can get information regarding on exchange through channel specifically through telegram channel which cyrptocurrency used the most in disseminating the information.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 05:54:06 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Usually at ANN or on the Web token the Market will be displayed. Other than that you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the Name of your token and check the Market tab to see the list of Exchanges having the token you want to sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 05:51:48 AM
Most of the tokens I receive as a payment for participating in bounty campaigns I sell on small exchanges where they are listed.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
We can sell tokens that we get on EtherDelta.
EtherDelta is a decentralized open source exchanger for Ethereum-based tokens. EtherDelta offers an interface that is easier to use when buying tokens. The security of your token is very guaranteed when you buy sell on EtherDelta. Fees charged to users are also not as strangling as other Exchangers. But the shortcomings that I feel when buying and selling tokens are complicated. We must confirm the transaction in advance when you want to buy or sell tokens, then determine Gas or fees which will also affect the fast or slow transaction (default gas 8 gwei). Then we have to wait for our transaction to be processed by the new miner after that the transaction is declared successful. The process takes about 1-5 minutes, depending on whether the transaction is busy or not. Unlike other large exchangers, which may only take a few seconds.
Activity: 107
August 30, 2018, 07:07:24 PM
In my opinion, if it is easy for a beginner to take, you should use localbitcoins. A minimum of confirmations, the simplest registration, a lot of private exchange offers in hundreds of directions. Sell easier nowhere, that's for sure.
copper member
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 08:24:28 AM
I'll take basically Binance to sell the tokens and get the Fiat. This exchange attracts me not only with great protection and extremely fast withdrawal of funds, but also with its reliability. But sometimes sometimes new exchanges pleasantly surprise, I think, they also have a chance to be advanced in the crypto-currency sphere in order to be successful.
August 28, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
When you are prepared to offer your coins or tokens, the initial step is to exchange your adjust to a digital currency trade with a fluid market for your picked exchanging pair. Mainstream trades that offer fluid markets and incorporate help for tokens incorporate Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, and Poloniex. For expansive withdrawals, you may need to check your personality to follow monetary administrations directions, so it's shrewd to set up your record early to avoid delays
Similarly as with all cryptographic money exchanges, check that you are sending your tokens the right address since there is no real way to recover adjusts sent to the wrong address. The most ideal approach to do this is to send a little exchange and confirm that it touches base before exchanging whatever remains of your adjust.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
There are many exchanger where you can sell your altcoins like idex,hitbtc,forkdelta,kucoin and etc.But one think always open 2fa syestem in your exchanger id.Idex is a easy exchanger i think you will sell your altcoins in idex exchanger easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
It all depends on what exchange your tokens are traded on. Exchanges very much, but the tokens usually go on IDEX, Etherdelta and other exchanges.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 09:43:02 AM
If you want to sell tokens that have just been distributed, you must first check in coinmarketcap, but if the token doesn't have a market, you can only sell it on frokdelta or etherdelta because can add contract orders.
it would be nice for you to wait until it is provided by a large market, such as binansi, bithump, because the price can soar when released there.
Activity: 96
August 27, 2018, 09:26:07 AM
It is quite easy. If your tokens have been listed on any of the exchanges (you should look out for news concerning this), then you can easily sell them whenever you wish to. Just go on the exchange that it has been listed on,. and trade it for your most preferred coin. You can even further sell the coins for cash.
August 25, 2018, 04:45:28 PM
Most tokens can exchange Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit, etc.
copper member
August 25, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
Binance, cryptopia and some other good new exchanges like next.exchange and shardax
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 24, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
For the first time you can see the market that provides transactions the token that you have on the coinmarketcap.com site, then you can sell it in the market, if there is no market yet you can sell it on etherdelta or frokdelta because you can sell them through other contract.
August 24, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
Token is usually sells on exchange but if you don't know the exchange in which the token you hold is sold go to the telegram group of the token you hold and ask the admin of the platform,  the exchange the token is been listed. Then you must learn how to use exchange else, you may loose the token
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 24, 2018, 03:28:10 PM
If you are looking for a good site for you to sell your token, I will advice that you check the announcement section or other sites for list of exchanges where your can sell your coin. After doing this, research to check the potentials of this exchange and also check if your coin can be traded there before you use the exchange but there are very good sites to trade.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 03:25:04 PM
I suggest you all do not believe anyone. Just try to find information in the official site of that token if you don't find anything about token listing in exchanges, ask about it in theirs telegram or email theirs support ( more safe ). Because there are many scammers and scam DEX-s in the internet. And all of them want to steal your tokens. I'm just two months in this sphere and I have met a hundred of scammers.
These are some trusted exchanges
https://yobit.net/ru/
https://www.binance.com

Always use authenticators!!!!!
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 03:23:24 PM

In my opinion, one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges is Binance. A lot of currency pairs (including Fiat currency), large trading volumes, responsive support service. This is only a small list of advantages of cooperation with this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: