Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 7. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 11:43:58 AM
You can search for market recommendations on coinmarketcap, or if there is no such list, you can trade in underground exchangers like etherdelta or forkdelta.

What are the tokens you want to sell?

in some cases the price difference between one market to another can sometimes be far away.

You must be diligent in checking each price one by one in every market so there will be no regrets when you sell it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 18, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
I've recommended to sell tokens on kucoin or binance. They still haven't compulsory KYC and best pairs to trades. Another one kind of exchanges it's decentralized or dex exhcnages like  Swithneo, idex etc. So go for these and your fund are safe upto some extend
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Depending, where your token has been registered, If this token is large and registered on a different exchange, I advise you to choose a large one, like Binance. Because this kind of exchange is quite safe, so your funds will not be hampered.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 01:56:56 PM
Of course, the best exchange for selling cryptocurrencies is - Poloniex. Today, the number of visitors there is growing day by day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
September 14, 2018, 09:42:21 PM
I will suggest the easiest place to sell your tokens is on the decentralized exchanges, using dex platform, you don't need to register or sign up or do any KYC or anything, you just need to import your wallet and you will sell your tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Coinmarket cap.com. it is one of the largest market exhange  in the world.These exchanges is very easy to use and understand. These is very efficient for new like you just always be safe when going to their sites because there are lots of phishing sites
Activity: 602
September 14, 2018, 09:09:45 PM

If you want to find the market/exchanger of your token, you can visit coinmarketcap website and find the exchanger on market tab. Every coin and token have different market and sometimes having same market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 14, 2018, 08:08:52 PM
LocalBitcoins, bestChange excellent exchangers, as the exchange wex, yobit. Can be try in tested telegrams bots. For me, these are the most reliable and proven services.

Watch out for scammers. They like to be in places where there is money. Research the shop before purchasing anything from there.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 08:06:33 PM
I would like to suggest hitbtc, idex and forkdelta. These exchanges is very easy to use and understand. These is very efficient for new like you just always be safe when going to their sites because there are lots of phishing sites scattered so check always the url that you're going to.
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
LocalBitcoins, bestChange excellent exchangers, as the exchange wex, yobit. Can be try in tested telegrams bots. For me, these are the most reliable and proven services.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 14, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
Of course this depends on the tokens that we have, if the ethereum-based tokens there are many choices we can choose such as IDEX, ForkDelta, etc., my experience trading in Fork Delta and IDEX is fun because it is very fast and more practical.
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 14, 2018, 09:01:53 AM
They could be sold on so many platforms but to recommend something you have to create criterias to make it in the profitable and safe way I think.
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 04:34:01 PM
There are so many places to sell tokens...Depending on the project you will have list of exchanges to try. You always can use decentralized exchanges. I used to wait till tokens appera at some good exchange and when they row at list 30-50 % high than ICO price..
Activity: 630
September 12, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Usually every coin has a deal with them, and if there are so many opportunities to exchange, you should seek the best because there will be people who will try to buy you at a very cheap price.
guys, feels my heart, that we will have to look for additional work to survive bad times in the crypto-currency market. To date, Who has a crypto currency as the main income, the possibilities for financing the home budget are being reduced.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
Usually every coin has a deal with them, and if there are so many opportunities to exchange, you should seek the best because there will be people who will try to buy you at a very cheap price.
Activity: 361
September 12, 2018, 02:07:26 PM
To sell your tokens, what you must do is to first ask the team in the telegram group about the various exchanges they are on. After that check all the exchanges and compare the prices one after the other.
Activity: 67
September 12, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
Next time at whatever point you need to purchase/offer a coin or token or discover insights about it or research on it than simply visit coinmarketcap site as opposed to asking here. It has every one of the coins and tokens recorded and you will discover all the essential subtle elements including verifiable value diagrams and the trades those coins and tokens are sold on with the volume on separate trades.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
You have a lot of ways to sell your tokens. If your token is not listed on any exchange an if it is ERC-20 based token - than you can create an order in forkdelta using the smartcontract. And if it stellar based - you can use stellarport.
Activity: 121
September 12, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
Tokens exactly? Or you mean coins? Anyway you should check exchanges and announcement topics as people have already mentioned.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
It is easiest to sell on decentralized exchanges, for example, Forkdelta or IDEX. On such exchanges, tokens are placed immediately and for sure you will succeed. But there is no good price on such exchanges. Study your coins more deeply. Perhaps it's better to wait for listing on good exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: