Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 15. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
It just depends on where that token is already listed, because you can't sell that token if it's not in the exchange am i right? so i would pick and recommend to sell it in the most highest volume market and the "Famous" exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 06, 2018, 09:12:01 AM
First check first on coinmarketcap.com whether the coins you have are already registered on one of the coin trading websites. If you have registered then sell on one of these websites.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 07:49:49 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

You have to find a trusted market and a market that is big and old. You can sell it on the Etherdelta market and you must be diligent in seeing the price increase chart so that you do not lose money and get big profits.
Activity: 111
August 06, 2018, 07:44:37 AM
first of all my friend you are welcome here in crypto world going to your question the first thing you do is to check your tokens in site called coinmarketcap and there you will find all the information you need about your token value, charts, and the exchange and this were you trade your tokens; good luck.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
August 06, 2018, 07:37:21 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

to sell tokens that you have. you can visit in coinmarketcap. on that site you can find a market that holds the tokens you want to sell. even if there are no tokens in coinmarketcap. You can still sell on the Forkdelta market using a smart contract.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:33:53 AM
Well it depends on which exchange they are listed really
Activity: 1274
August 06, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
to sell tokens is on the market. if you want to sell tokens that you have then you can sell them on the market. and that too depends on the market that holds the tokens we want to sell.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
August 06, 2018, 07:33:17 AM
I dont know about your token, but u can check here : idex, hotbit, coinex, bitrex, hitbtc, ecex.exchange, forkdelta and etc. Maybe u can check at coingecko if the coin already have some exchange.
Activity: 89
August 06, 2018, 07:31:38 AM
I don't know what token you're getting, but the best thing to do is to go to the telegraph office and ask where the token is listed. My advice is not to rush to sell, and maybe wait a few months for you to make more money.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 08:58:03 AM
I know many tokens that are not displayed on the coinmarketcup, but it's traded on some exchanges, like HitBTC. You go to the official telegram of the project and ask the admins on which exchanges the token is traded. Telegram you can find on website of project.
Activity: 275
August 04, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
i think you already know where to sell your token, but i suggest you, dont sell your token before the token listed on big exchanger
Yes
this is true. But if a project prioritizes developing its product and does not care about the exchange, then we must be able to hold up to 6 or 12 months if we can wait for a token list in the big exchange.
that's what usually happens ...
Activity: 108
August 04, 2018, 07:13:20 AM
the currency of your choice Without the listing, there is no specific place I know that you can just go and sell your tokens. One way to help yourself to know if the token
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 11:44:48 PM
It is somewhat troublesome nowadays to make 10x these day,100x appear to be incomprehensible in the present market trend.I figure we should sit tight for the market to recuperate before such will be possible.OMX appear a decent arrangement for me,seling at adjoin 2 pennies now,there is a possibility it could turn into the following Ontology.
Activity: 336
August 02, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Beginners are beginners. They ask something but don't specify. Tell us about your coins, where you've bought them, which currency you want to buy with them, where you live, that's what we should know to help you.
Activity: 96
August 02, 2018, 06:08:38 PM
If you want to sell the tokens as soon as possible then use the EtherDelta or IDEX exchanges. If you have the time and are ready to wait until the tokens are added to the more popular exchange, then use Binance.
Activity: 45
August 02, 2018, 05:57:02 PM
You can go to Coinmacketcap, if not find you can go to Etherdelta Forkdelta
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
to sell token then you must know the available exchange of tokens, you can search the information on the website or you can check at https://coinmarketcap.com/, look for tokens and you can see in market

Many projects update their information on the website quite slowly, most of them use Telegram and Twitter to inform the community and investors. Along with that, the recent update of Telegram allows users to track the ICO of the account holder
Activity: 392
August 02, 2018, 02:36:24 PM
It depends on the token. As you may know, every token has to be listed on a particular or desired exchange websites that makes it sellable. so it is on those websites that you can go and sell it in the currency of your choice. Without the listing, there is no specific place I know that you can just go and sell your tokens. One way to help yourself to know if the token is in the market is to check on https://coinmarketcap.com or check on https://cryptocompare.com and many other sites or just type the name of the token with the keyword 'exchange' or 'listing' and search on google.
Activity: 221
August 02, 2018, 02:15:14 PM
Every official token list is announced in a social group of the community, such as telegram, facebook or Twitter. And the list of tokens is also updated on your token's website. And you can check it out on coinmarketcap.
yes, the token you get will go to the specified market. so it all depends on the team and also from the voting results that have been done.
because not all markets accept new coins. therefore we must monitor the progress of the tokens we can know about its development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 02:02:35 PM
if you have token and confused to sell it where, you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com where you can find where you can sell your tokens. Depend of which coins you have.Like some shitcoins better to sell on Etherdelta Forkdelta IDEX and similar shitplaces , better token of projects will have better exchange like Kucoin Binance and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: