Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 35. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 18, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
You can sell your token but you have check your token price on https://coinmarketcap.com/, check your token symbol and looking your token website is right or not, after checking you can open site on market. looking your token listed on which one market, after that you have see volume of your token is big or not before you sell. Some token from airdrop or bounty campaign have listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/ but you can check manual on etherdelta or idex market.
not all new tokens can directly list on coinmarketcap, before they reach the trading volume set by the coinmarketcap on their respective exchangers. therefore you can ask the telegram group of the bounty and see the update of the development of tokens you have
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:54:21 AM
Uodate the information from your project  like in telegram and social media. The project will announce about the market or exchanger that support their token
Activity: 86
June 18, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
Tokens can be sold on the stock exchange. If you do not know what that is. Finance, Bitrix, Polonies On these large exchanges you can sell your tokens.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
June 18, 2018, 03:10:41 AM
Tokens can always be trade on different decentralized exchanges even without getting listed officially. All you need is just the contract address. The likes of Etherdelta, Forkdelta etc are exchanges where you may trade your tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
it all depends on our own because the Token we have must have a market exchange value, then we can make sure that not all exchanges can be done with token list, because now there is some collaboration done by the project developer, therefore the exchange is so many exchanges in the world today, diantrny Bittrex, binance and yobit which became one of the exchanges that already have a better reputation level.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 18, 2018, 01:30:06 AM
Tokens can be sold on the stock exchange. If you do not know what that is. Finance, Bitrix, Polonies On these large exchanges you can sell your tokens.
Unfortunately, you have remixed all the name of the crypto exchanges you have mentioned. Just in case, It is not finance but binance, bitriz = bittrex and Polonies is Poloniex. You do not have to comment if you simply cannot get it right. Tokens are usually listed on various exchanges and it could not be any of those as there are so many other exchanges, but CMC is always the easy way out while trying to look for where they are listed.

The best practice is to sell the tokens where each token is listed. Etherdelta and idex such sites are doing very cheaply trade.
Both ethderdelta and idex and the recent one forkdelta are cheaper as they are decentralized exchanges. I guess we need some extra complications like sometimes waiting for network confirmations with lower fee. Other than that, decentralized exchanges are best way to trade tokens.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
June 17, 2018, 11:41:55 AM
You can sell your tokens in the market or stock exchange but it will still depend on the token you are selling. Because every token has its own exchange, not all the tokens are listed in all exchangers.
Activity: 253
June 17, 2018, 11:36:29 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
You can read in the thread where you get your reward token, read on where eXchanges your tokens get listed. Then choose where sites is the biggest bid then you can sell it there.Or you can choose the easiest way to sell it if you have an account in that exchange sites.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
June 17, 2018, 11:27:10 AM
Depending on the type of token you are selling, if the token you were selling is erc20 on ethereum platform, there are many decentralised exchange that would allow you to add tge contract of your token and you can start trading immediately!
Activity: 103
June 17, 2018, 11:23:54 AM
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
June 17, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
it depends on the token listed from what exchange site. usually most of the tokens that we have can be sold on etherdelta site but if your token is not listed in etherdelta of course you can not sell it in etherdelta and you should find information about sales site of token that you have and you can find information in here https://coinmarketcap.com
It is better not sell in ED if it is already listed from other exchanger site cause they are low buying than of the others. But for safety precautions of being hack, you check the sites fcarefully if it is secured and not only a phishing sites before doing trades.

It isn't that easy on ED dude. Since he is a newbie i know it will be comllicated for him to use ED, but instead before selling you should probably check where did you coin has been listed. I have heard so many references and have seen some of them stated here. That is the least thing you will do then next you should follow the procedure and read more articles on how to sell just be csreful just like what this guy have said.
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
it depends on the token you hold listed in which market I think you better join in grub telegramnya to find out which market registered.all tokens can be sold in ED and FD for an easier market may be in binance, kucoin and hitbtc there is a good market because it has a high trading volume.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 17, 2018, 03:22:36 AM
it depends on the token listed from what exchange site. usually most of the tokens that we have can be sold on etherdelta site but if your token is not listed in etherdelta of course you can not sell it in etherdelta and you should find information about sales site of token that you have and you can find information in here https://coinmarketcap.com
It is better not sell in ED if it is already listed from other exchanger site cause they are low buying than of the others. But for safety precautions of being hack, you check the sites fcarefully if it is secured and not only a phishing sites before doing trades.
Activity: 258
June 17, 2018, 03:22:05 AM

You need to look for exchanges, where these tokens are traded. If you token is on  coinmarket, you find exchanges there, where these tokens are traded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 17, 2018, 03:21:47 AM
Most tokens are exchangeable even before official laisting on exchanges. The likes of forkdelta, etherdelta and Idex does that. you can always check if yoor token are trading already on these exchanges
Activity: 91
June 17, 2018, 03:16:35 AM
If you have received tokens from bounty then often these tokens are not yet traded on the exchange. Read the official news from the team that conducted the ICO. They will write on what exchange their coin will be traded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 17, 2018, 03:10:33 AM
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
It is not always a desire to come up with opportunities, because not a bunch of coins are traded on one burger, as a rule, each coin is traded on different exchanges to find out go into the telegrams of this project and there should be an announcement where this coin is traded!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
June 17, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
Forkdelta or Etherdelta is the easiest way to sell your tokens. But sometimes there is low buy order at that exchanges.
Other option, you can try token store or idex.market
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

Go to the website https://coinmarketcap.com/ There is comprehensive information about each coin. Including exchanges where you can sell and buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: