Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 37. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 16, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
You can sell your coins at any exchange where they are listed but you have to create an account on that exchange before sell. List of exchanges of each coin is available on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 06:43:45 AM
Token are to be sell at listed market exchange from there it will be converted into ethereun  or other coin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 16, 2018, 06:35:32 AM
Many well-known trading platforms are able to conduct quick sales, but the fee may be a bit higher. I can recommend a few for you! Binance, OKEx, Bitfinex, ZB.COM, LBank!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
June 16, 2018, 04:01:16 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
That depends if the token you are trying to sell is on any of the exchanges. The first thing to do is to find where the token is listed and be sure it is a reputable exchange so you do not end up jeopardizing your investment by sending to a shit exchange and that can easily be found on coinmarketcap. As long as it is in a market, then it is just to open an account on such exchange and send it straight there for any other transaction you want to make.

Other than exchanges, we may buy and sell tokens and coins within our community. Because, it will be an easier and decentralized way of dealing but people look for quicker exchange that is the reason they are not going for such transaction. Only not-listed coins/tokens are being transacted through this forum as of now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 02:10:00 AM
You should go to coinmarketcap. Look up for your coin, then open up the list of trading platforms. You should choose the one who has a bigger amount of volume.
Activity: 182
June 16, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
First go to coinmarketcap.com and search the name of your holding coin and check the market tab to see where these coins listed in exchanges. And open your account in any one of the listed exchange and transfer your holdings to that account and sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
Not always on coinmarketcap quickly there are new altcoins. So I sometimes use bancor network. Very convenient to make buying and selling on this exchange, has many cryptocurrency pairs. Recommend!
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 01:02:45 AM
You need to determine if your tokens are listed on coinmarketcap. Through the search engine, you can see your tokens if they are listed, from which you can view the market and can be sold on any listed exchange. New tokens should not be on the floor, so you need to wait for information from the telegram of the project. Also if your tokens are ERC-20 then you can sell on etherdelta, forkdelta or waitlisted on idex or ddex as these are decentralized exchange floors. You can easily tokens when using MEW.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Make sure your coins already releases to some exchangers, there for i suggest you to follow every telegram groups of your coins company. They usually always make announcements on which exchanges they will release their coins to
Activity: 79
June 16, 2018, 12:58:06 AM
Uodate the information from your project  like in telegram and social media. The project will announce about the market or exchanger that support their token.
Activity: 72
June 16, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
There are quite a number of exchange platforms out there where you could sell your coins , or rather exchange them to whatever coin you would like, there are also dealers who can buy in exchange of Fiat, you however have to find a trusted individual for this
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
June 16, 2018, 12:51:02 AM
I participated in some bounty and airdrops. Generally the project will tell you what all exchanges that they are listed on, then you can go to those exchanges and sell or buy tokens. It really depends on the project and what coins you have.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 12:49:09 AM
First of all you can post this topic in beginners and help section...And tokens can be sold in the bitcoin exchanges.....And in exchange will give you ethereum...But for transferring the tokens you need to give some ethereum as transaction fees.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
June 16, 2018, 12:33:21 AM
maybe if you want to sell tokens quickly and easily I suggest to sell your token in exchange forkdelta because this exchnge is an update of etherdelta but faster and also easier in my opinion, there I often do token sales and as I say, fast and easy, good luck
Activity: 378
June 16, 2018, 12:20:21 AM
If it is a token then it must have been from an ICO, ask in the telegram group what is the official exchange for that particular token. If you sell that token in a decentralized exchange like Etherdelta expect the price would be below the ICO price. My advise is wait for the official exchange so that you can sell that token in a higher price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
June 16, 2018, 12:14:16 AM
What tokens do you have? Ask their team members or check their site and social groups to know which on exchanges they are listed on. Most of the popular tokens are also listed on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 101
June 16, 2018, 12:10:03 AM
It is easiest to sell on decentralized exchanges, for example, Forkdelta or IDEX. On such exchanges, tokens are placed immediately and for sure you will succeed. But there is no good price on such exchanges. Study your coins more deeply. Perhaps it's better to wait for listing on good exchanges.
Activity: 372
June 15, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
It depends to the token you have because not all token will be listed immediately so better to ask to the developer of that token where you can trade it or where exchange they listed their token.
Activity: 107
June 15, 2018, 06:04:50 AM
There are lot of exchanger here in crypto and not all token will be listed in all exchanger.thats why you need to ask the admin or incharge of that token. On what exchanger the token is being listed
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 05:49:43 AM
In a profound love of crypto, I recommend to visit https://coinmarketcap.com. You will be able to see the lists of successful tokens with there value and exchanges or you can also go to telegram where people buy and sell tokens. I hope this help you! Thanks you  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: