Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 31. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 10:15:40 PM
It depend on which tokens do you have, But you can search on www.coinmarketcap.com and this website will  show you where your coins are listed. In my views eatherdelta and idex.market is best exchanges where you can sell your newly listed coins because most of the ERC20 tokens are listed here.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 09:52:29 PM
I think you should check back where you got the token. Usually on their website there is information which any exchanges their tokens are marketed. Beside not all tokens can't be sold in all exchanges and usually the price is different from one exchanges with other exchanges.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 09:39:09 PM
It actually depends on the type of tokens you possess. Not all tokens are already listed in exchanges. So I think the first thing you should do is to check whether the token is already listed or not. If yes, check what listing site or exchanges does it into. Not all tokens are listed in all exchanges site. Kucoin and etherdelta are some of listing sites that I use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
June 28, 2018, 09:34:05 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Makes sure you always follow the latest news of the project. They might have an announcement about the upcoming exchanges. So far, the easiest way to sell Ethereum tokens is at Forkdelta/Etherdelta.
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 09:30:54 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

according to this case, if you should see the exchange announcement of which token coin you want to sell. because every coin exchange on the exchange site is different. If your coin is in Coinmarketcap then you find the exchange site there, then join the exchange site.

Activity: 381
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:30:07 PM
i think you needed to know, where are the team project listing their token on what exchange, you can find those information on their telegram channel, or their other official sites or social media.
Activity: 224
June 28, 2018, 09:14:04 PM
I don't know what token you're getting, but the best thing to do is to go to the telegraph office and ask where the token is listed. My advice is not to rush to sell, and maybe wait a few months for you to make more money.
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 09:11:50 PM
Every official listing of tokens are announced in the social community group like telegram, facebook or twitter. And token listing is also update on the website of your token. And you can check it on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 386
June 28, 2018, 09:04:25 PM
where to sell youre token that youve got!!  i think you should go to the telegam and ask for exchanger if they have or seller!! of you campaign that ouve joined !1 so you know where to sell your tokens or exchange it!! and read back too there group in telegram!!

Yeah you will know where you sell your token only on the telegram because the admin is active in that .actually when I joined ico and everytime I want to know something about it or I want to know the exchange I'm always asking on their telegram .
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 08:56:19 PM
where to sell youre token that youve got!!  i think you should go to the telegam and ask for exchanger if they have or seller!! of you campaign that ouve joined !1 so you know where to sell your tokens or exchange it!! and read back too there group in telegram!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 28, 2018, 08:48:36 PM
Selling tokens must always be on exchanger, never trust anyone, because there are so many scammers on the feild and if you don't make a secure moves you will be having a big trouble and you maybe loss a huge amount of profit. I believe that learning is a key for is to become more wise and never been victimized by scammers.
Activity: 123
June 28, 2018, 08:46:25 PM
Are you going to sell the Altcoin tokens? If so, some markets can do to buy and sell tokens, namely Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Idex markets. Before selling the token you should see which market the token is issued. Of the three markets are recommendations for sales. And also many more markets that have a high price to do token sale.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 08:36:44 PM
You can sell your tokens in many places, you have to make good use of Google search. Here are the exchanges that I think are better. Binance, huobi, okex.
Activity: 448
June 28, 2018, 06:34:16 PM
It all depends on which token you can trade because if the list of new tokens in the market I recommend to keep listing in the market with a larger volume because the possibility of the price offered in the market is very high, because Currently the best market only binansi there token that have a low price can go up very high.
Activity: 56
June 28, 2018, 05:54:42 PM
Hi everyone! I have found an amazing innovation!It is called Cryptics. It is the world’s first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of cryptocurrencies and generating forecasts for its participants. Moreover, they will have a giveaway and A SUPER PRIZE – Lamborghini Huracan!!!What do you think about this? Check it out!

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 28, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
Not all tokens are displayed on the coinmarketcap , there are coins that do not display the amount and are traded at a good price , you need to watch each token separately where it is traded
You can sell tokens to the exchange site they introduced of ICO projects and you may choose one of them who are good on its volume. But now is market encountered difficulties you can, hodl for a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 05:24:16 PM
Not all tokens are displayed on the coinmarketcap , there are coins that do not display the amount and are traded at a good price , you need to watch each token separately where it is traded
Activity: 616
June 28, 2018, 05:08:18 PM
There are many places to sell tokens but I use etherdelta, because I have used them for quite a while and are very compatible with etherdelta so I suggest you try etherdelta. but if you want something else, it's not a bad thing.
Activity: 89
June 28, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
You can try coinmarketcap for sure, you can also look out to sell them on twitter or telegram, they may be recent tokens and may not be so popular so rearch carefully.
Activity: 308
June 28, 2018, 04:30:50 PM
At first I think you should check if your tokens are listed on any official exchange or not. If your tokens are still not listed on any exchange, I think you'd better wait until it got listed or if you still want to sell it immediately so you can sell them on decentralize exchange like ForkDelta, don't sell them on EtherDelta cause it's not a safe exchange to trade on Grin
Pages:
Jump to: