Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 33. (Read 4947 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
You have to check the price first before you sell it, is it a good deal or not..?? And then you can sell it through coinmarketcap. You can see the market who wants to buy your token. Dont make a bad move, i mean in this present day, there are a lot of way of scam, so sell it in coinmarketcap, it safe.
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 10:47:12 AM
Well selling your tokens depends on the exchange the token is listed in, and the best way to find out about that is go to coin market cap and search for coin and located the market it is listed to then you can sell in any of the listed market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
June 27, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
just check out Coinmarketcap or CoinGecko (there are also other good ones) to see the markets your token/coin is traded at and see where you can get the most money/other crypto for your sell order.
Activity: 123
June 27, 2018, 10:39:04 AM
All this depends on what kind of tokens we have today because it is not the same as every exchange site that serves all types of tokens, but there are some that are not listed on their site, so the easiest way we will know if those tokens are listed on certain sites so that we can sell it, especially for those who like to exchange tokens / free coins obtained from bounty program or to buy tokens through ICO, Of course it will be very profitable, because we can exchange tokens / coins we get from bounty or from ICO to ETH or Bitcoin has a very high price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 10:38:30 AM
Before selling any coin or token, it should be listed on a exchange for selling or buying. After listing on a particular exchange you need to create a account on that and should be verified if necessary (some exchanges are not allowed trading without verification). Then you can move your coins to that exchange and sell them.
Activity: 102
June 27, 2018, 10:37:27 AM
If you want to sell ERC 20 tokens, then the easiest way is to register on the IDEX exchange and there to sell everything with a minimum commission.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 10:33:54 AM
Wow, you need to know the name of the token first, then you need to make enquiries if the said token is in any exchanges,  before you can think of moving the token to the exchanges for trading
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
June 27, 2018, 10:30:56 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

there are many exchanges to sell the token you have, but you have to know if your token has been listed on some exchanges, you can try to check the token thread or you can check in marketcap.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
It is all depend on your portfolio, that which coins you are holding. And for regarding your holding coins information, you can search on https://coinmarketcap.com and here you get complete information about coin, that on which exchange the coin is listed and which exchange have best price of the coin.
After find best suitable exchange, you can registered with that exchange and after fulfill all exchange formalities, there you can trade your coins or sell them.
But don't forget to secure your account, with strong password with the combination of letters, digits and symbols and also secure your account with the Google Authentication.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
Usualy database of switch be endow in telegram number of a ledge. For early casts it issue a abundant exemplifying disc to be available on each known exchanges.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 12:53:39 AM
I think its depends what is your hold if you hold your tokens like erc20 tokens just sell in forkdelta or check your tokens in coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
June 24, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
Check your token on coinmarketcap and see if it's listed on some exchanges. Or you can ask on their own telegram channel.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
June 24, 2018, 12:29:05 AM
There is no one site solution for selling your tokens it depends which platform they are running on and how long they have been out of ICO. If it is ERC-20 tokens then you will always be able to list them on sites such as Etherdelta and Forkdelta although there may not be any actual volume. IDEX is another option although they will initiate a listing and not you. For other tokens with daily volume you can usually check coinmarketcap.com and once you have selected the coin click on the markets tab and you will see which exchanges you can trade on.
Activity: 23
June 24, 2018, 12:24:11 AM
If you are looking to sell millions, then liquidity is important and bittrex is great for volume.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 12:22:22 AM
You must first make sure that these tokens have been listing first
And know which platforms are trading
And after you register an account on this platform
You can sell your tokens
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
June 24, 2018, 12:14:53 AM
if the token we have is a new token they will usually be listed in ED or Idex but if the performance is good then it will be in good exchange too
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
Depends on what tokens you have. If you have ERC20 based tokens you always can use a decentralized exchange like IDEX. If you have NEP-5 tokens you can use Switcheo exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:29:56 AM
If you are talking about tokens received from bounty, then just check whether they appear on these exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta, ForkDelta.
Activity: 180
June 23, 2018, 09:19:02 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

you can see where there is a market that has a very large turnover in the coin market cap, and for the market that has it like bittrex poloniex and masigh many more of ccourse with your own consideration
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 23, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
Idex is one of the easiest and good exchange too. Well, in your case you need first to watch videos on YouTube about the tutorial on how to sell and buy tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: