Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to store ICO tokens? - page 3. (Read 7073 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 02:42:47 AM
BTC I use core wallets, eth I use leger and trozer wallets, and of course most of my encryption is stored on exchanges.

Activity: 518
Merit: 257
June 26, 2018, 02:26:45 AM
In the current situation, tokens need a lot of light. Don't keep them in the basement or garage.
More people need to see them so the best place to store tokens is the balcony or patio  Wink
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 02:26:35 AM
STOP LETTING YOUR INVESTMENT CONTINUES TO DROP DOWN
SECRETS TO INCREASE 10 - 90 TIMES OF PROPERTY WITH PRE-SALE OF THE VERY FIRST SECURE ICO IN THE WORLD.
After suffering from a heavy losses on ICO investments and Coins trading, I have been researching a new way to increase assets multiple times by finding and buying potential ICO early in the pre-sale period, recently success was Electroneum and Latium X.
Now, I would like to share with you how to make 10 - 100 times your account through Fondo Coin Presale Secured ICO. This Secured Package will help investors to leverage 10 times the initial capital similar to the Margin of an Exchange. But don’t need to worry about becoming zero account.

1. Way to increase 10 times of the investment (80% success rate):
Currently, the pre-sale package is only $ 0.2 / FDC. If you invest $ 100 in a Secured FDC package and get the right to buy more $ 900 with the initial price $ 0.2 for the next six months ($ 1,000 in total). At the Crowdsale phase, the value going to be $ 0.4 / FDC. Depending on market potential at that time, you can sell $ 0.4 (you have $ 2,000) to take profits and pay back $ 900 unpaid for the Exchange. Thus, compared to the original $ 100 in capital, you will earn $ 1,000 as profit. 10 times increase.

Click here to see more information.
Activity: 266
June 26, 2018, 02:25:25 AM
ico is very important for investors like me. so ico tokens must be kept with care. I am using myetherwallet wallet for this. I have never experienced a problem like this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2018, 02:22:16 AM
So where can I store ICO tokens that are built on Ethereum ERC20 Tokens

I know of Myetherwallet but its confusing to me.

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

You don't really store your coins in myetherwallet, you store it in your Ethereum address which you ACCESS using myetherwallet, not the other way around. You see, myetherwallet only acts as an interface for you to access your true ethereum address. As long as you have your private key you can use different interfaces to access your coins.

I highly suggest you do research and learn more about Ethereum before you even start investing in ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 02:20:09 AM

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

Ledger Nano S, thats what they made for people like you and me!  Wink

The best security of all time and it is almost offline wallet with hardware protection. It is also anti-phishing and anti-virus protected so there no chances it can get hacked whenever you connect it to the PC you are using.

I already have bought one at the year start and im enjoying the storage of it greatly. Its useful because you can create nice portfolio in it with password protection (PIN 4 digits) and dont make unwanted sells when crypto drops. (My observation).
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
The eth wallet can store most of the erc20 tokens, most of which are erc20 tokens, except for those that have their own encryption for the main network and need their own encryption wallets.

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 26, 2018, 02:09:42 AM
You can store your highly valued token in an hardware wallet like ledger nano etc. You can also make cold storage through various wallet designated for your kind of token! If you can not be bother to do any of these suggestion, you could sell your token to bitcoin or ether and use popular wallet known for safety to keep your coin!
Activity: 196
June 26, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
I use imtoken it is a great app for receiving and storing ERC-20 tokens. Give it a try and you will love it and it work well on both iOS and androids
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 01:35:02 AM

Actually the best way is to create a designated wallet if the ICO has it, but if not still Myetherwallet is the best choice since its one of the most used not to mention it is the safest too, if its confusing to you try understanding it because it will only cause you sometime and not your token if you try other wallet that is unsafe but is easy to use it can cause you all of your coins.
Activity: 187
June 26, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
i am using ledger nano s , myetherwallet and centralized exchnages( binance / kucoin / huobi / okex / gate / hitbtc) for store my icos tokens.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
June 26, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

I think myetherwallet is a good wallet to store your ICO token (ERC20), why should you be confused? because myetherwallet is very easy to use.
Activity: 70
June 24, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
2 options: if you have money and own huge a mount of ico token you can store it in a ledger wallet. If its more and you think it is not worth money to spend money for a wallet so store and MEW and use meta mask
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 02:00:12 PM

If MEW is too complicated for you to understand, try metamask. But if you do not understand it, then I would think, and whether it is worth doing cryptocurrency at all. The Internet is full of instructions and training materials.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 01:55:22 PM
I store my tokens on ethereum. It's convenient for me. And so you can scatter a few wallets. So the way it will be easier
Activity: 23
June 18, 2018, 12:32:57 PM
in their wallet, LOL  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
I think better in store erc 20 token nana ledger ,it is safe ,i think mew is 100% not safe,
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 18, 2018, 12:26:11 PM
Myetherwallet (MEW) is actually very simple to use. But you have to be very careful of phishing websites acting as MEW and try to scam your private key. Here a guide on MEW.

https://masterthecrypto.com/opening-myetherwallet-mew-wallet/
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 12:55:13 PM
Actually tokens are the real treasurer for you ad they are the real investments and keeping them safe is the major task. No one wants their money to be theft so its better not to keep the money in the exchanges and have a wallet which saves you up by giving you public and private key which you can use with your needs
There are 5 types of wallet
Mobile wallet
Desktop wallet
Paper wallet
Online wallet
Hardware wallet

My ether wallet is one of the most famous wallet as it is free of cost and can be available online for use and even its easy to handle and take care of your coins
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 18, 2018, 12:01:06 PM
Nothing beats a Ledger or a Trezor, but MyEtherWallet is the next best thing. Don't store your private keys online. Print it out and store it somewhere safe. I also keep a copy @ my parents place.
Pages:
Jump to: