Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to store ICO tokens? - page 5. (Read 7073 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
June 17, 2017, 12:21:32 PM
So where can I store ICO tokens that are built on Ethereum ERC20 Tokens

I know of Myetherwallet but its confusing to me.

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

Some tokens can be sroted in some ETH wallets. I usually use MyETH wallet to store my tokens because I can get access to my wallet everywhere as long as I remember my password and store my UTC file online

Is it smart to store you UTC file online? Isn't it easy for hackers to hack your wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 17, 2017, 11:43:02 AM

I know you can send the ErC20 tokens to any Ether wallet, but where would i see the breakdown of how many I have in a wallet?

Some tokens can be sroted in some ETH wallets. I usually use MyETH wallet to store my tokens because I can get access to my wallet everywhere as long as I remember my password and store my UTC file online
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
June 17, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

What is your confuse? Myetherwallet is lightweight wallet and trusted wallet. I guess you confuse with gas calculation for every token
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
June 17, 2017, 11:14:32 AM

https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/how-to-see-a-new-token-in-myetherwallet
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
June 17, 2017, 09:59:07 AM
Your question is answer.
I don't know what is so confusing in myetherwallet, if you have any tokens then balance should be visible. Wallet is very easy to use, you don't need to search for new place to store your tokens.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
June 17, 2017, 09:50:42 AM
Back to the project itself if they join smart token myether yes we must make a wallet in myether
If there is smart token btc most use counterparty
June 17, 2017, 09:12:05 AM
MEW, like most people. I never had problems with MyEtherWallet.

Thats true, but there are some coins that can not be stored in a MEW wallet right? Like ripple and stratis?

I was thinking I just keep those coins on my Kraken account.
Merit: 257
June 17, 2017, 08:59:11 AM
MEW, like most people. I never had problems with MyEtherWallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 255
June 17, 2017, 08:42:43 AM
Token holders can easily store and manage their tokens using existing Ethereum clients including official Ethereum wallet, Mist, Parity, MyEtherWallet.com
Merit: 258
June 17, 2017, 07:00:00 AM
IMHO Myetherwallet is a good choice. If you can find you token there, You can simply manually add it. Just click add token on right menu then punt the ticker, the contracted address and its decimal points usually 8 digits. Also,you can view it in its ethplorer.io

It goes with aeternity token  ? or later ?
June 17, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

i think myetherwallet is the best option for you to send your tokens because i remember with my TIME tokens that already send into myetherwallet too and i don't have any problem with the wallet. maybe you are confusing with the fee because the fee is using different names, right? i think you need to find by yourself how much eth if you convert your gas.

I also think that myetherwallet is the best choice. I am a little confused with myetherwallet fee. Can you explain what is gas? Thanks before

I believe you need Ethereum as "gas" to make transactions. I'm not sure how much Ether you need for a normal transaction though.
Activity: 373
June 17, 2017, 06:28:14 AM

i think myetherwallet is the best option for you to send your tokens because i remember with my TIME tokens that already send into myetherwallet too and i don't have any problem with the wallet. maybe you are confusing with the fee because the fee is using different names, right? i think you need to find by yourself how much eth if you convert your gas.

I also think that myetherwallet is the best choice. I am a little confused with myetherwallet fee. Can you explain what is gas? Thanks before
Activity: 406
June 17, 2017, 06:26:26 AM
Myetherwallet- the best for storing ICO rewards.
June 17, 2017, 06:24:44 AM
Hi guys,

I am also using MEW. I have secured MEW using a Keystore file, not a private key. Is that wise?

To make sure I don't lose access to my Wallet, should I have the keystore file on a USB or (for instance) e-mail the keystore file to myself?

Activity: 168
June 12, 2017, 05:37:55 AM

You can view the breakdown on etherscan whether you can see it on your wallet or not. In MEW if its not a default token you will need to add the token as a custom token before it will appear.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 05:33:07 AM
Just a quick info for extra security: Load myetherwallet.com in your browser, disconnect internet connection and use the wallet. Afterwards close it and reconnect to internet.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 05:01:32 PM
myetherwallet - the best !
myetherwallet is the really the best no doubt about it, i myself want to  join ICOs where there are more chances of making money as compare to trading in exchange. i will like to get some experience by invest in ICOs.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2017, 04:50:12 PM
Parity also supports ICO tokens as well as any existing ERC20 token. For ICOs you just have to "Watch" the "Contract".
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 10, 2017, 04:10:25 PM
As the seniors have said here,
https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is the place ICO tokens with use Ethereum address,

a lots new ICO projects popping up with use payments tokens,
please try!!
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
June 10, 2017, 03:04:41 PM
myetherwallet - the best !
Pages:
Jump to: