Pages:
Author

Topic: Where would society be without the internet? - page 7. (Read 24611 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 2
Sometimes I look back and think we haven't advanced that far even with the internet. IT is so amazing yet I would have thought we'd be further by now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Where would society be without internet...back to ancient time but to organics type of thing back where everything started from the scratch, when communicating we use letter, when researching we use book and when playing we use simple toys made of wood.
Activity: 4
The society would be really sucks without internets. No news means people still be stupid and old-mind.
Activity: 88
Merit: 18
Mindsets of people would be under control of their national media corporations that would inspire hatred toward their neighboring nations in order for local politicians to remain in the position of power - we would probable be in the midst of Third World War by now.

Ironically, Internet itself was originally envisioned as a tool of war.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Society without internet is void. Today internet is one of the important in human beings. Every man in the universe know the word internet. Internet is the source of communications in every part of the country. Just a Minute you can contact your friend and your love once. You can be in good vibes in every minute you are connected. More games. More movies. More information. Everything can be found in internet. The world without internet is sad because we are in the age of internet generation. Everybody are connected in all the world because of internet. Internet brings joy to us.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
No internet the world will not develop as it is now, all activities take place locally. We will be like the 17th and 18th centuries.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
IMO, no internet and gadgets could turn life into the dark and worst place where people can't reach to each other easily.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
without the internet? i cant picture it out. i think your question is hypothetical and useless. but for the benefit of the discussion, i think we are on world war 3 because of the lack of information and miscommunication among countries.
Activity: 111
No Facebook, no Bitcoin talk, no cryptocurrency. I think Mark Zuckerberg will really hate such a life and I definitely will too.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Your guess?
They will create a substitute for the Internet, technologies do not stand still. And people will need to somehow develop, so I think society will be as always on top, only time will be needed.
Activity: 168
Society cab survive withoutthe internet. They just think that they can’t because they are used to getting access to it every now and then. The old people back then survived so why not the generation today?
Activity: 114
If we do not have the internet then it will be like we did not develop from last year. Socialization is personal, transactions always through the line, books and publishing will be more alive. Interent does make the world more affordable for everyone. It makes information more accessible and works faster. Unfortunately it is used also for things that are not so good .. but I believe that there will always be pros and cons for every century.
Activity: 69
You do know that the internet is relatively new. Super new in a sense. Just 10 years ago a site like YouTube was almost impossible. There was life before the internet. How old are you?
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wothout the internet, it can delay the progress of each country. Internet keeps people connected and makes our lives better everyday. I can't imagine going back to the telephone era where it causes a lot of misunderstandings due tol ack of communication. Losing the internet also have an advantage. People will start go out more and mingle with others. Sometimes technology keeps us from going out since there are a lot of things you can do on your phone.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Society will not develop without internet. We will be out of touch with the world. You will not know what the world is going through. You will not know the penguins in the far south pole. bear polar bears and a lot of other things if you do not have internet. It is essential for life today.
Activity: 21
I think the information will go slower but people will be more sociable
Activity: 504
If there is no internet. We will go back at the time when the mode of communication is just telegram. And its hard to communicate to our love ones who are working abroad.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/

Society will never develop. Stalled in place and sometimes backed up by the idea, the ability to connect, international integration will not be popular, people will become backward. Today's people are so dependent on technology, especially the internet all over the world, wherever there is internet, regardless of the toilet. So the lack of internet as if no human They will not get anything without them.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
i guess society be without internet would be hard to communicate faster and online news they only source is tv and news paper
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
still doing the snail mail, having hard time on the government transactions and private offices.
more travel to do just to send message world wide and still missin your love one and relatives overseas too much.
Pages:
Jump to: