Pages:
Author

Topic: Where would society be without the internet? - page 10. (Read 24611 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I shudder to think what will happen if there is no Internet in the entire world, the world is now so dependent on the internet to the extent that it's absence will cripple the entire world.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Yes, the Internet is what made a revolution in the development of even now take at least 1 day shut down the Internet,people begin with the insane,now a modern society can not do without the Internet,everything,advertising,news,history,photos,sex,life,and so on.Although I'm not saying it's good,well, the world is developing and introducing new technologies
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think we will be going back to the good all days in which people communicate to each other personally. Then we now live into a simple life and who knows it could be a happier life
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
The society will be in a slow progress because internet connection help speed up everything like communication, information, collecting and saving datas. The fast spread of news in the whole world.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Our society will be chaos if we lost internet, manythings nowaday are connected to internet, so if we lost internet, we will lost everything.
Activity: 364
I think if the internet returns there are many people who feel frustrated and harmed, because the pattern of our society has been accustomed to the ease obtained from the internet, so if forced to be without the internet again I think it is very heavy, especially the generation of the 2000s who most intimate and depending on the internet. But there's a positive side too, with no internet our relationship with the people around us becomes more sincere and the reach of friendship that involves the physical becomes bigger.
Activity: 29
It will be more fun, become more resourceful.
Activity: 336
Your guess?

nowhere will it be, will live also simply without the Internet, over time, get used to living without him))
Activity: 78
Your guess?
yes! I enjoyed a society without internet. Our relationship will be broader and people will be closer together
Activity: 420
Your guess?
.      Society without internet have more time to talk to  their family, resourcefulness to learn things manually and  depending  on their minds.
Activity: 378
internet is a necessity, a day without internet is very boring. slow internet makes me dizzy, especially without the internet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Probably many people will die, because internet makes a lot of money now for many families
Activity: 423
People would hang out in a bar or sitting on benches spreading out the romours. The brain needs information all the time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
I think the internet has grown widely. Because without the internet it is very difficult to communicate. Even businesses are now using the internet.
Activity: 476
I think I will see a lot of people, especially millenials that engaging in physical activities. They are very alive and having essential discussions because people nowadays are all talking about sex and status. I hope that I can still see the world like that.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
We will never be connected to the world if we lost internet, and everything will back to old years, lost of all informations on the world.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Your guess?

I bet society will be stucked on an age where we still use letters or mails to communicate with people who are very far. The day when it takes a lot of days for engineering plans of big structures take days to finish. A lot of changes will happen if we go back.
Activity: 24
As a business owner, I couldn’t do what I do today without the Internet,My team and I would be forced to live in a big market. Consequently, I’d have less access to the outdoors, no access to the global talent I currently employ, and a narrower perspective.”
Activity: 11
The internet has been the greatest invention for the whole of humanity, it has allowed humanity so many easy ways of communication, gone are the days of the aerogram when it took a month or more to send and receive messages from loved ones. We can diagnose sickness and other things in a matter of minutes.
Activity: 15
Just providing information, communication and all would be slower than now. People will use more phone for communication and letters.
Pages:
Jump to: