Pages:
Author

Topic: Where would society be without the internet? - page 9. (Read 24611 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think hanging out with friends, smiling to a person and not to a phone, walking with his dog  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Your guess?

I bet society would be the same as before where everything is done in a difficult way, such as wanting to see a family from the other side of the world, I bet that would be impossible. The simple work that you need to do, will be really hard. Also, the information shared through out the world will only have one path and that is the media. People will be less educated, I fear.
Activity: 18
I guess everything will slow down when there is no internet, even death. I think we will be on the war and trading era, where everyone will do anything in order to acquire knowledge from others.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Society would be more connected, moral values would be much greater.
Then again many would be lost in respect to jobs, and knowledge. So it's really hard to detail where we would have been today without the internet.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
I lived long time in the society without Internet.
When I compare both periods, I do not really think that without Internet it was difficult to live or that it was impossible to live.
In fact, we had more free time before, we've been more closely associated with each other, kids played outside in the fresh air, less stress because boss couldn't call you all the time etc.
Of course today, when we are used to the Internet and Internet has entered into all areas of our lives, it will be impossible to live without Internet.
We would come back 50 years, with a lot chaos in society.

Activity: 207
Your guess?

For me ithink its too hard for society without internet. Because if we have internet it is easy to communicate to other people or to other country.and internet can help us every single day in our life.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
during those days that don't have internet the life of the people is simple, eat three times a day, at 5 pm you must be in the house dinner with the family, bonding with the family and relatives and friends, but for now things change because of the internet the people is updated by the news, they know what's going on to the world, to the community, people are updated thru social media, when the internet started everything is changed, every people benefited from the internet, without internet life is simple yet you will not gain knowledge or access to the world, what's happening around your community or to place that you live in.
Activity: 263
our society without internet we will never know how big is the world, we will lost all connection to the world also all informations and technologies.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Your guess?
Society without internet will be like a house with very high walls. You cannot see your neighbors. You wont be updated with others lives. You cannot talk to your long distance loved ones instantly. The price of telegram and phone calls would be too high. Society will be limited in terms of social aspect.

Internet is a channel that connects us to use different social media accounts. Without internet some problems may occur to us. We can't finish our research fast and we can't gather precise information. We will also encounter boredom especially when we are alone. We can also loss the communication from our love ones who live far from us.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
Your guess?
Society without internet will be like a house with very high walls. You cannot see your neighbors. You wont be updated with others lives. You cannot talk to your long distance loved ones instantly. The price of telegram and phone calls would be too high. Society will be limited in terms of social aspect.
Activity: 8
Your guess?

Just rolled it back to 80-early 90's decade. Communities and society will be in the "limited circle", it can be neighborhood, campus life circle, playmate circle. Trend will happens in very slow motion I guess, but it still runs, because without internet doesn't mean roll back to the ice age or flint stone era. Still there are non-internet-based media like TV, radio, newspaper.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Your guess?
communicating people without internet is better than with internet , but , nowadays , internet is going popular used in our lives now , like social media , kind of communicating even if in a long distance. I guess society is better without internet.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I suppose people would me much more attentive to each other if we do not have internet.
Activity: 16
Internet gives us a quick information to everyone. Its also improve a lot in communications, because you can communicate to anyone in the world, unlike before. And ofcourse its easier to advertise any business today, that means more business will be created.
Activity: 193
I consider the Internet one of the most important inventions of the 20th century. The world has simply become different, information is now more valuable than money.
Activity: 210
I think children will obey they parents and have more friends outside . people would be reading books instead of wasting their time in social medias
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Our society will be chaos if we lost internet, manythings nowaday are connected to internet, so if we lost internet, we will lost everything.
with or without Internet life has not stopped,but many other horizons have opened up for the benefit of people the main thing is information.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
We would have to go out into the street and talk with each other, go to the museum, libraries and exhibitions... goddess! what "horror"! Smiley)
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
Probably people will have more friends, more relations between them and more knowledge...40 years ago we didn't have internet and everything was working good. Airplanes,companies,trading,post office,banks..all. Internet offers you everything just click away. Before if you need some info you needed to search books,go to library,ask somebody..people were more social..
Indeed. How do you feel about actually finding information quickly though? Do you believe people in your development would know a certain amount of info than somebody perhaps 1000 miles away? I'm not saying you're wrong. Just asking what you feel about the specific question.

Still the same where it was. Internet is not that much too important in our life. It is just leisure.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Probably still sending everything by mail and most brick and mortar shops that we were used to in the 80s, and 90s would still be open. What a relaxing world it would be Cheesy
Yeah by mail. But it would take time for our loved onea from abroad receving letters feom their families back home. Society without internet is more bonded and more closer.. life will be way simpler and more happier. But of course, aome benefita will be omitted like communications and also marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: