Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether anyone believe???? - page 6. (Read 2664 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
March 13, 2017, 11:39:07 PM
I don't believe with it and with lottery, it's a luck-based game. But if that is your strategy if you will keep on buying those number of yours and believes that one day you'll hit the winning combination then just go for it. It really depends on the bettor's luck if the jackpot is really for him, then it is really for him and no matter what number combination he'll bet, then he'll win.

you must believe, because it is the most effective and accurate strategy to have a chance to hit jackpot on lottery compared on random number combination. Lottery is just a pure luck game and it is very hard to win but you can do some tricks and strategy so that you can increase your chance of winning. For example on archery, Your target is to hit the bulls eye but you can't just hit it with random target shooting, Ofcourse the chance of hitting the target is small but you can actually hit it if target it on same place every time you shoot
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 13, 2017, 11:27:50 PM
Like everyone said, Lottery is luck-based game so anything might be happen such as rolled number 100 twice in lottery and so on. I have to say this isn't impossible to happen anyway the chance is low to win lottery game with that such strategy.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
March 13, 2017, 11:21:18 PM
I don't believe with it and with lottery, it's a luck-based game. But if that is your strategy if you will keep on buying those number of yours and believes that one day you'll hit the winning combination then just go for it. It really depends on the bettor's luck if the jackpot is really for him, then it is really for him and no matter what number combination he'll bet, then he'll win.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 13, 2017, 11:07:50 PM
I don't believe in it and it does not increase the chance of winning example if the win is number 100 the next week the winning is number 100 again?
there i read some stories much people can being rich by using this way.
it was pure luck is not the way
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
March 13, 2017, 10:32:10 PM
Whether you believe if you Continuously Buying The same number, one day you can win the lottery. there i read some stories much people can being rich by using this way.
Pages:
Jump to: