Pages:
Author

Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy - page 11. (Read 2448 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

I agree getting married early does not mean that you will be poor, the fact that you have another person protecting your back and they have you too to protect theirs is great but adding kids to the mix will surely make you poor since in the economy of today you need a lot of preparation to get to the highest paid jobs, something that is very difficult if you have to feed a big family.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
I think yes, marrying at young age can lead to poverty as the person doesn't have any motivation to earn more and settles for whatever he have because the main motive of life is getting sex and that is easily available for people after marriage so they don't do anything productive in their life. But it also depends what kind of life partner do you get.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
One of the most obvious use cases for Bitcoin already is saving many men from women that don't deserve getting half of their wealth, coupled with lifetime alimony and other inconveniences (see: golddiggers).

Having your money anywhere else but Bitcoin will result in a net loss, whereas Bitcoin will keep your ass safe from getting financially raped after being emotionally raped as well by a woman of low morale.

Just another reason to hold your coins and never sell.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I am one of those who married young, I married at the age of 20 years.
but I have a job and I can support my wife, plus there is now a bitcoin investment.
Activity: 29
I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

depending on whether the young married man can make a living for his wife or not.
if so, that means he is worthy of marriage. but if you do not have a job and a fixed income is not recommended for marriage, it will only be a hassle.

be a man who is well established, capable of economic matters and others. only then married
Activity: 138
I believe in the saying that "marry when you are ready". That means regardless of age as long as you know the consequences and have a solid plan in the future of his or her family regardless of how hard the path would be. The only problem in the society today is that many couples regardless of age make decision base on emotions or self gain which in return will only destroy their family and make an impact in the economy.

Regardless of age in terms of marriage it does not affect poverty as long you are both matured enough in mind and heart. Perseverance, hardwork, determination and being optimistic plays a vital role  for you to achieve your goals in life and to support our economy.
in my opinion getting married at a young age cannot cause poverty, but for me that can trigger poverty is ignorance and difficulty finding work.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
In third world countries, you find people getting married at a young age. I don't think it is a negative point if they are rich or if they have a job. The problem is poor, lazy and separated couples with several children...
In developed countries, it is a less common problem. In fact, children of those young poor parents will escape from their countries legally (graduated) or not (illegal migration).
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
no, it can't be blamed. getting married is the most noble thing. the one to blame is the government that is unable to control the state of the economy. importing in large volumes can make a country's economy fall dramatically. that's only a small sample. actually the key to the prosperity of a country is, the price of basic necessities is cheap, very cheap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

In my own opinion, you should have a stable income first before starting to get marriage in order not to get problems in the future that is related to financial and have a wealthy life.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

I agree. Look at those countries that has policy regarding child birth control they are now highly developed just like China or any other countries. Marriage at young age in my opinion can be good or not in terms of economic status. Raising kids is not a joke most especially if we are living in the lower status in the society as money could be hard to find if the parents are unemployed it will only cause problems to the family and country.
Activity: 95
in my opinion getting married at a young age cannot cause poverty, but for me that can trigger poverty is ignorance and difficulty finding work.
Activity: 98
getting married at a young age is not a reason that triggers a bad economy. because to me, it depends on whether the person is themselves, they want to work or not to find work because that is what triggers economic needs.
Activity: 23
Getting married might be able to limit individual's potential success as marriage requires more responsibilities. But it doesn't mean you can't be successful anymore.

There are several medical studies states that giving birth by 30's could higher the risks for your child to have disorders, which is one of our reason to start an early family.

We still work as professionals and pay taxes and contribute to the economy.
I think giving people more responsibilities can actually make a person more responsible. There's a saying that if you want to get something done, ask a busy person to do it for you. It may seem counter-intuitive. The reason is that somebody who isn't busy isn't used to getting so many things done. Busy people are very good at getting things done.

You make another point that I think is another argument for getting married sooner. If you have healthy children when you are young, without any disorders, then they will soon be working productive members of society. That's definitely better for the economy than a child with disorders that require constant care.
Activity: 115
Getting married on the young age is not a problem, people plan for their future as well, if they work hard for their family then poverty over them is not possible... But it young people just gat married because they just like to with out a clear plan ahead then poverty is just starting with them...

I agree, that getting married at young age can lead to poverty, usually in reality they dont have plan and even in school they did not graduated, but when parents still guide them and give them chance to continue their education is their 1st priority not for having a children, maybe chances is brighter and advice them to join and learn bitcoin, yes poverty is not anymore and issue for sure.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
Getting married and having kids at a young age will definitely make you poor because raising a kid will take so much time and effort especially if you have many children i guess it will take more than a million to give them a comfortable life. That's why it's important to be prepared and plan ahead before getting into such things.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Getting married might be able to limit individual's potential success as marriage requires more responsibilities. But it doesn't mean you can't be successful anymore.

There are several medical studies states that giving birth by 30's could higher the risks for your child to have disorders, which is one of our reason to start an early family.

There's nothing wrong with getting married at a young age as long as you both have stable jobs that will provide your basic needs especially to your future children.But if getting married at an early age without having your own jobs,i know this will definitely lead you into poverty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
dApps Development Automation Platform

Activity: 147
I do not think that will happen as long as we believe in an all-powerful God, we must believe that every human being has sustenance. if we get married, that means our sustenance will be doubled.
Activity: 23
Nobody in this thread has actually talked about the numbers? Are they actually any statistics to support the OPs idea? Are people who married younger actually poorer than those who married later? I have a strong suspicion that it's not true at all. What makes you think that?

I think that a person getting married can actually stimulate the economy more. The couple will immediate be forced to work more to provide for two people. In many countries, people live with their parents until they are married. This means that the may start renting or buy another place. If they have children, they'll have to work even more to support them and they will put more money into the economy. Does anybody else have thoughts on this?
Activity: 91
Very good question, I am very keen to answer you. I think your question will vary from person to person. Although many people are very young, marriage will have a certain impact on society, but this is a double-edged sword. There are advantages and disadvantages. Just like the population, perhaps I think education is more important than fertility. And this is done very well in developed countries. This is a century of problems. All countries are facing this problem. It is the unemployment rate.
Pages:
Jump to: