Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin can I invest? - page 7. (Read 2767 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 03:28:03 AM
quite a lot of good and potential coins, but requires a lot of capital. with low prices and invested in my opinion Cardano is a good Altcoin for long-term investment. Cardano was created as a decentralized platform for smart contracts and in my opinion in the future it will be better and more famous.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 24, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
Its dificult question as all market is in red and noone know how much they would go down,i can suggest try DeepOnion as realy good coin with great features.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 02:58:28 AM
The list of top alt coins is not so large. Current cryptomarket has proved that EOS has a really great potential that could be opened in the future, and ETH has similar bright predictions. Anonymity of Monero promises to be in the top as well. These are my preferable coins and I am sure that you will not regret with them.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
November 23, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
There are numerous altcoins you can hold on your portfolio. But before I can even give my own opinion when you talk about investing, I'll like to know your reasons for investing and how long you intend to hold. Going long-term, midterm or short term should guide you on your choice, for instance I go long term on projects which are trustworthy and have a working product. I think EOS is a good one, but do your own research, never buy because people are buying. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
It will depend on how long use want to invest in it may be for short time or long cause day traders don't have romance for any coin as the coin they invest in is just to have more btc value and long term could be any of the great alts which are very useful and great .
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.
Please can someone tell me good coins a least five different coins below $1?

You can invest in the top altcoins personally for me the best altcoin to invest in has always been ethereum but since you are looking for cheap coins then I would have to point you in the direction of coins like doge, neo and lindacoin. Those are the coins I know are really cheap right now with a lot of potential so you can make profit
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:17:29 PM
I can advise you to invest in Tomochain - Electrify Asia - NKN - Phantasma and Beazant.
These are my holding i am holding and buying these altcoins. I love tomo because tomo will have masternodes and tomo will have their own blockchain also their mainet will be ready in December.
Beazant already listed in bithumb and their team is solid. NKN and EA also very solid projects.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 20, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
developer might work on extensive as disputing spares on funds on possession as extending limit on expectation as
gathering empowerity with the decision on expends to put on focus as attaining shifts on modest of qualification
to returns with value on expectation as extending entrance to stands within the field of social relationship between and among pupils of indonesia.
the name of token might be of abbreviation with the contains on symbol as referring future plan with the name of service as might of referring inclusion of words as below :
TOPPIK
LEMBAYUNG
DOGEM
TEHKOTA
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
November 20, 2018, 03:47:57 PM
My preferences are ethereum, neo, bitcoin and monero. these are everywhere I say invest in them. The best as altcoins.. both very cheap and very good quality. If I had money in my pocket right now I would put them on. then I would plan my future.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 20, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
I would recommend to look at the IMT. They have already launched their platform and they are offering free interest loans. The price is 5 USD per coin at their website, but it is traded for several cents on the exchanges at the moment.
Activity: 154
November 20, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
I keep top-ranked coins in my portfolio. I think the coin is reliable for investment if its capitalization exceeds one billion dollars.
Activity: 244
November 20, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
After waiting for some months for ico's I invest to come on board but to no avail, i wish to re-strategize on alt coin that are on coinmarketcap.

The situation on the crypto market is now developing where you can really make profitable investments in reliable cryptocurrencies and earn income in the future. To do this, choose good altcoins, which have great potential for growth next year - Ripple, Ethereum, EOS and NEO.
Activity: 434
November 20, 2018, 12:37:35 AM

Now on the market of crypto there are really ideal conditions for promising and profitable investments in various cryptocurrencies. I now mainly work with already proven, good coins with excellent growth potential next year - NEO, Ripple, Ethereum and ADA.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
I am so interesting in investing those altcoin that have worth it and gives us profit, but a lot of strategies and techniques in doing this kind of work. More study and advice of some persons whose have an idea for this kind of work. But on your question i would suggest that it's good to ask some advice to make you earn and succeed. Technically choose those altcoin that has gives you more profit.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
November 19, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
I do not recommend invest now at any coin till this bloodbath is going on, a lot of ICO's will fail coz of this madness, however someone says that bottom is near and it's time to buy, so we need patience again imho.
Activity: 210
November 19, 2018, 07:59:11 AM
Now became interested in the Etheera project. The strong team works on the project, good marketing at the project. Team constantly in touch with the investors. And ETA token made tremendous X recently! Who wants to see really profit, this project very worthy!
November 19, 2018, 07:52:04 AM
As for me, now it is better to refrain from any investment in cryptocurrency. I think we should wait for the market to turn. I hope this happens.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

Nowadays, this sluggish market is really unable to make a correct recommendation. The investment can only be done by myself.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
November 19, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
In this bear market where prices have been falling since January, investing in low cap coins isn't advisable at all. Stay in coins with big marketcap like btc, ETH, xrp etc. I would suggest you to stay away from bc for a while. But be in large cap coins for less risky investment choice.
Activity: 448
November 19, 2018, 05:30:32 AM
Investment in cryptocurrencies in general do a whole lot better when you plan on a long term and so is ethereum because currently ethereum is quite down so you can invest in it and wait for it to rise in sometime to come in order for you to generate enough profit.
Pages:
Jump to: