Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin is best investment for long term? - page 4. (Read 1233 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
If I were making long term bets I would just place it in BTC. If you're looking for more growth than BTC then adding ETH is a much safer option than lower cap altcoins. I know both of the recommendation from me is so basic but if we're talking about long term BTC and ETH is always the best coin for you to choose.
For long term surely the best two altcoins are BNB and Ethereum coins and if you are planning to buy coins other that bitcoin these are the best options available with great potential and they will last as long as crypto lasts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
If I were making long term bets I would just place it in BTC. If you're looking for more growth than BTC then adding ETH is a much safer option than lower cap altcoins. I know both of the recommendation from me is so basic but if we're talking about long term BTC and ETH is always the best coin for you to choose.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
For me the best altcoins that is best option for long term hodlings are the following Ripple (XRP), Cardano (ADA), Binance coin (BNB), Polkadot (DOT), Polygon (MATIC) and Solana(SOL).
Totally agree with what you said, only I will remove Ripple (XRP) from my view at this point and replace it with Tron (TRX)
because I just prefer Tron (TRX) in the long term category from now on.
Ripple future was threatened when facing a lawsuit from the SEC, due to the case faced by Ripple, some crypto exchanges have temporarily suspended XRP trading.
But after Ripple Labs won its case with the SEC, Ripple prices continue to rise. Ripple development team continues to strive to increase the popularity of XRP in the future, The team has made some great partnerships, they have big global banks testing their technology, and they are working hard to boost XRP popularity.
Even if ripple is not on your investment list, XRP is still being hunted by investors because it is considered has a bright future.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Any alt coin suggestion expect ada.In my point of view of ada still can't surpass ETH in the smart contract field and even if they can make it will be hard to be replace existing eth smart contract eco system.Moreover late coming project like sol even surpassing to ada,all things ada have is the loyal user base and nothing special things in tech
Why don't you look at the top gainers on an exchange platform and the top altcoins on coinmarketcap or coingecko? You can find a lot of altcoins that are worth investing in. I don't want to invest in other cryptocurrencies that are now highly stable due to no advancements or updates in the project. Right now, I'm only looking forward to BNB, ADA, BTC, and ETH, as well as certain shitcoins that provide me easy double or triple money.
Activity: 609
Merit: 10
Artemis
Every new alt that comes with its own technology will always be well received by crypto fans, if the technology is good and useful for the community, from eth, trx and now the trending now is solana. but the question is, can this sol technology survive. because new projects and technologies are still ready to win the hearts of crypto lovers
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
Any alt coin suggestion expect ada.In my point of view of ada still can't surpass ETH in the smart contract field and even if they can make it will be hard to be replace existing eth smart contract eco system.Moreover late coming project like sol even surpassing to ada,all things ada have is the loyal user base and nothing special things in tech
It is a reality today that ADA simply cannot surpass Ethereum in the smart contract field even though Cardano is trying to create a smart contract to compete with ETH. Currently only BSC smart contracts are eligible to compete with ETH smart contracts. I consider that ADA is just running as it is without any attempt to make new breakthroughs.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I recommend Divi, it is one of the best options for those who want to start investing with cryptocurrencies, it is cheap, but with a promising future. It is based on a proof-of-stake blockchain, it has implemented a tiered Masternode system consisting of five levels (copper, silver, gold, platinum and diamond) that can be easily configured with one click, it also has Staking with good returns.
Activity: 9
Actually Divi is a good option for long-term investment, it offers a participation system like Masternode and Staking with a good return, it is one of the friendliest and easiest cryptocurrencies I have found. The project has many use cases and ongoing developments.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I personally will invest in ETH and BNB for the long term, because in my opinion ETH and BNB are blockchain projects that will definitely continue to grow and survive all the time, so it is very safe to invest in ETH and BNB, especially if you make ETH and BNB an investment. long term, then of course you will definitely get a lot of benefits from investing in ETH and BNB.
I agree with your opinion. I love ETH so much, it's always in my portfolio. ETH has a huge potential for growth in the future. Although its transaction costs are quite high, ETH 2.0 is in development and I think it will fix that problem. I believe that holding ETH for the long term is a reasonable investment and brings a lot of value to me
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
Bitcoin - The bullish news is that I think it has been worked out for a long time, so it is clear that there is no reason to ban it. simple etf like everyone else. just holds shares of special companies
Bullish news for Bitcoin is always welcomed by everyone in cryptocurrency, but why when there is bad news everyone starts hating Bitcoin? even though the news is also not necessarily true and can still be doubted to be believed.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
www.cd3d.app
Bitcoin - The bullish news is that I think it has been worked out for a long time, so it is clear that there is no reason to ban it. simple etf like everyone else. just holds shares of special companies
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
The long term investment is a really important and great move for you to earn huge amount of money in the future but the thing about it is what coin should we invest, there are some good altcoins that can be good in a long term, my number one choice is ETH followed by BNB. Solana and ADA are also good, you can check it try to go to their social media platform and you will see how active they are.
Still, the best thing for you is to do your research, that would be better than just relying on others.

There are two ways to invest, firstly by using a long-term or short-term pattern, both of these things must be able to be combined with customized needs, ETH, BNB and ADA as a whole can be invested using any pattern, considering the condition of this coin is very good in the market until the next few years, and I like investing in those three coins, rather than making purchases on other coins that are not necessarily safe?
Activity: 658
Merit: 189
I personally will invest in ETH and BNB for the long term, because in my opinion ETH and BNB are blockchain projects that will definitely continue to grow and survive all the time, so it is very safe to invest in ETH and BNB, especially if you make ETH and BNB an investment. long term, then of course you will definitely get a lot of benefits from investing in ETH and BNB.
Activity: 784
In my point of view, if you don't want to explore some new altcoins in the market and doesn't want to lose like any single penny, you just need to stick to those top coins in the crypto market such as BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP, BNB and many more, you'll find a profit from such coins just hold and wait for it's increasing value. But if you want to expand further your experience in cryptocurrency, you should try to invest with some new projects or altcoins in order to earn big,however this is not sure since many of the project didn't work out to be as it is in what it's vision or plan in the long run. So, as a  conclusion, invest wisely.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
The strategy to success these days:
  • Watch out for an IDO/IGO.
  • Conduct some research about it, check their social media account's followers and find hype about the project.
  • Try to get whitelisted in community rounds where you do not need to stake anything.
  • Wait for your token release and its launch, you will get very good profits from this.

Try to invest in any nft based game's tokens and they will give you too much profit.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
The best for a long-term project will be at the moment, from which in future the biggest profit will inevitably go.  Solana, BNB and Luna are the projects that will give profit without any investment.  In addition to these, there is another coin that can make a profit if it is Ethereum.
How can you give big profits without making any investment? because every profit is always achieved in terms of investment and trading and betting on the exchange, because it will not be possible for profits to come by themselves without us moving the capital.
Peoples are doing spam very quickly and have no idea what are they posting they need to read and then give your view is really appreciated because it's really joke he is going to have some good profit without any investment. First we need to read about project and then investing is really appreciated because this can give you good view about project, and you can take some good profit.

As of now, we have few good and solid projects those are doing good for long run, and they can give you very good profit, just keep eye on market and have all updates about them.
Activity: 65
May I entice you to check on Stakenet's multiple staking solutions that provide an option for everyone, no matter how much XSN (the native coin of Stakenet) they own or their technical expertise. There is no limit to how much XSN you need to begin staking so you could start with just 1 XSN if you wish.
These are the Staking options that Stakenet provide:
- XSN Cloud Pooled Staking
- Normal Wallet Staking
- Cold Staking (TPoS)
For more information, check out their official site: stakenet.io
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
For me it is Eth. It was next to bitcoin. From 2017 when I enter crypto, it was already at the 2nd. Up to now, it still remains on its place and no other coins hit the 2nd place. I know its quite expensive now but knowing that it is a good and proven coin, we can count on it for a long time. My girlfriend bought ETH last year and she is still holding it right now. I don't recall how much she bought but since she is stingy, she only bought small amount. But the important thing is, she already make some profit through it.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 1
The best for a long-term project will be at the moment, from which in future the biggest profit will inevitably go.  Solana, BNB and Luna are the projects that will give profit without any investment.  In addition to these, there is another coin that can make a profit if it is Ethereum.
Activity: 252
The best altcoin for long term investment in my opinion Ethereum is the right choice when compared to ADA although there are also good coins in the crypto space. In general, Ethereum is very much different from Cardano or ADA as you have said although ADA tries to create smart contracts but it is not necessarily as powerful as ETH.
Yeah, I also think in general for the long term investment in altcoins it would be no other than Ethereum. There are also other preferences that are good for long term, the highest gain so far is Solana and whoever has held it since last year, they're in profits but right now that it has reached an ATH. We don't know if it's likely to be back there again. I have my confidence with Ethereum and it's the tandem that I have for bitcoin as long term assets.
If Ethereum is used as a tandem with Bitcoin as a long-term investment asset, then it is very appropriate in my opinion, plus Binance Coin in the list of long-term investment assets. Other coin like Solana and ADA are also good but not as good as Ethereum and Bitcoin in my opinion.
Imagine if the BTC, ETH and BNB that we saved would reach the highest price. What do we get?
Pages:
Jump to: