Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin will gain most value in 2017? - page 12. (Read 225329 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 07:19:17 AM
Emercoin  Grin

Smiley I think that etherium or maybe litecoin will gain more value in 2017. Asians are most likely to invest in litecoin, because they are liking it, but i like it also. Etherium on the other hand.

Is still new, and it has the possibility to grow more. You can use etherium on your blockchain account. So its easy to use.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 04:26:33 AM
Neblio ! Trust me !

https://nebl.io/
Activity: 153
September 12, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
Aside from Bitcoin which gain the most value of all times because of continuous increasing price in the market. Litecoin is the most popular alt coin, a scrypt-based cryptocurrency that has a high market value and it said to be that Litecoin is more stable than Bitcoin. So in my opinion, Litecoin is an alt coin that will gain the most value in 2017, because it is accessible and the transaction is fast, there are also businesses that accept Litecoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2017, 12:03:13 AM
its too many coins in the list and every coins have the good chance to gain the most value in 2017 and right now maybe all coins is increase but the coins is waiting for bitcoin price is stable first. i have several coins in the list and i still hold until now but for the coins that i don't have, maybe i will buy later so i can prepare to sell if the price is increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 09:02:09 PM
I would buy emercoin, and I rarely make mistakes, its potential is fantastic and now is the time cause it's very cheap now
Mr
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 01:46:55 PM
NEO, ethereum, Lumens, Litecoin. They are all good. There is no room for ICO tokens. Sorry about that. ICO needs time to develop and I beleive that they will rise in the next year Wink 2018 will be the year of token.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 04:43:37 AM
Xaurum. why? Becouse till we are in bullish market, it is not so interesting to speculate with it. But when bullish market will stop (I think in 2018 there will be some huge downtrends) , people will looking for some stable cryptocurrency with huge potential like Xaurum is. We should know that physical gold behind Xaurum is real and it is stored in Sweden company Loomis.com. And this gives investors some good trust and they stay calm down since they know exactly where is their limit becouse of gold behind Xaurum.

I agree with the written. That's why I also invested in Xaurum. And interesting after a year and a half, I have coverage in gold already bigger than the initial input. This really convinced me that the coverage on the coin is increasing day by day.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 02:33:04 PM
ETH has gone like crazy from the beginning of the year and I have very high expectations from it so I have invested majority of my money in ETH and hoping that it will rise much higher by the end of the year so I am holding my coins tight and will sell it when it reaches to my expected price.
Activity: 601
Merit: 503
September 10, 2017, 02:14:00 PM
Monero: People slowly realize that full anonymity is needed and BTC cant provide that. Also the development acitivity/community/support is the best after bitcoin.

Waves: still a little bit hidden and might not known to big investors because it is not on big exchanges and the volume is low compared to other Top20 coins. They have a huge amount of money to develop for the next years and might will be able to provide the same as ethereum. Look at the price difference between Waves and Ethereum.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 03:03:44 PM
everyone who posts his opinion here, has no fkin clue how any coin will develop, me included

here i go

1st Komodo
2nd Swift ( will take his time but a x100 coin )
3rd Verge ( dev says aim is 1 USD- yes in 2022 maybe, sell for 30 cent )
4th Iota
5th Oax ( wait till 2018 )
6th Adex

coins always show us the way there going in future but we never fkin know when, so it´s good to keep as much different alts as we can, especially fiat Wink

Komodo is btw the most serious project at the moment and it will make his way to 10 USD soon, this is the best investment right now, when it hit 10 USD get the fk out of it
I would like you to review the list once again and read all the options with great care. Most probably, you will find words like Ethereum, waves, Ethereum classic, litecoins, neo, lisk, ripple also. The order in which I have mentioned the coins is based upon their growth potential next year (highest to lowest). Other altcoins will also rise up but the profits won't be any good.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
September 09, 2017, 01:03:48 PM
waves!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

you can buy waves on bittrex
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

Many ico's already use waves to create the tokens!
Waves has the same potential like the early ethereum!

The main developer of waves wrote:
Waves NG is coming on October, 10th. it will be a game changer!

https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/903139616861106176

Ethereum-like Smart Contracts Coming to Waves
Additionally, a compliant token crowdfunding platform called Tokenomica is being launched:

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/bitcoin-ng-like-mining-ethereum-like-smart-contracts-coming-waves/

WhopperCoin: Burger King Russia Launches Blockchain Loyalty Program:
https://www.coindesk.com/whoppercoin-burger-king-russia-launches-blockchain-loyalty-program/

be ready for 40USD, maybe this year

best wishes, your Altcoinanalytics
Activity: 225
Presale is live!
September 09, 2017, 12:42:04 PM
Well there are still almost 4 months till the end of the year and this is a long time regarding crypto currencies. This lowers the chance of making a perfect guess to this question. Waves had so much hype so i'd sat it's name if i had to pick one.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
September 09, 2017, 11:08:16 AM
I believe in ETH and LTC.
LTC has already gone up alot this year, but I expect a higher rise in 2018 for LTC. The dev team is really strong and as it is bitcoins silver, it will profit when bitcoins price goes up
Activity: 33
September 09, 2017, 09:07:22 AM
Today 9.september 2017   Grin Grin

- Aeternity (AE)    $0.479
- BitBay  (BAY)     $0.024
- Lisk  (LSK)         $6.860
- SONM  (SNM)     $0.061
- Steem (STEEM)  $1.390
- STOX  (STX)      $0.841
Activity: 154
September 09, 2017, 06:07:37 AM
it is IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

Gains will be yuuuuge....
Activity: 5
September 09, 2017, 04:07:09 AM
Added  Signatum / KOMODO / Gnosis / TenX.

why didn't start a poll in first place? This is pointless like this.
Activity: 115
September 08, 2017, 05:55:15 PM
everyone who posts his opinion here, has no fkin clue how any coin will develop, me included

here i go

1st Komodo
2nd Swift ( will take his time but a x100 coin )
3rd Verge ( dev says aim is 1 USD- yes in 2022 maybe, sell for 30 cent )
4th Iota
5th Oax ( wait till 2018 )
6th Adex

coins always show us the way there going in future but we never fkin know when, so it´s good to keep as much different alts as we can, especially fiat Wink

Komodo is btw the most serious project at the moment and it will make his way to 10 USD soon, this is the best investment right now, when it hit 10 USD get the fk out of it
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
September 08, 2017, 02:51:23 PM
Added  Signatum / KOMODO / Gnosis / TenX.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 08, 2017, 03:11:44 AM
Verge will be the next BTC Wink
Grin so remember to vote for verge on Binance

Why not ! Verge is an AAA class coin. Will keep getting value . Hodl till $0.5 - $1
Why are people so much into litecoins? As far as Ethereum classic is here, it is really difficult for other altcoins to win from it in any aspect. My bet is on ETH. LTC has the potential but the increase in the ETH price will be far greater than LTC one.
Activity: 96
September 08, 2017, 02:21:47 AM
Deeponion
IXLedger
Shift
ANT
DCR
Block
Pages:
Jump to: